South African Thread

South African Thread...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnegie_Commission_of_Investigation_on_the_Poor_White_Question_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes i think I am the only south african here

There are some here but they are few and far between. I've tried starting a few SA threads but they die quickly or get stupid.

Anyone having a guilty love for this rain? Guilty cause as much as i love a good reason to spend my days inside, I really feel for those loosing their homes in the flooding. Durban(Amanzimtoti) represent.

Why there no EFF sign

Yeah you are not alone.
Side note: FUCK ZUMA !

Johannesburg

Hope the DA wins johannesburg. This shithole cant get any worse. I stay in the heart of it

That's the problem in SA, a majority of South Africans are fucking retarded and will keep voting for a president that's blatantly corrupt and immoral and has absolutely no skill in running a country.

Where you fellas from in za?

fok julle naaiers

Klerksdorp here

I had this girl i was really beginning to enjoy becoming friends with, and she seemed well educated and funny but one day the conversation came onto politics and I found out she's a die hard anc supporter. I don't want to break a friendship because of that, but I only ever believed it was the lowest and uneducated of society that still believe in them. What do Sup Forums?

black alert.

Johannesburg city here

sup

i wouldnt mind if half of soweto washed away tbh

Kyk na die holnaaier

Educate her

California, ahem I mean Cape Town

Anyone see the tornado by OR Tambo? Fucken weird weather man...

tsek

And alex

die fokken DA ganie 'n virskil maak in die land nie.

fokof AWB

If all the blacks could only go up north to zimbabwe instead of turning south africa into zim

another black alert

Like other south African presidents weren't corrupt and immoral ....

PE,

dis koud in die baai

Hoekom se jy dit?

Yeah, and his 50 fat-ass cows- excuse me, wifes.

Hi there im from vereeniging gauteng been on Sup Forums for two years and is so much better than the news since i like uncensored politics and world news i see everyday how niggers burn down meyerton and de deur and sonlandpark water crisis is now declared as an emergency my aunt and cousins come shower at our place now coz niggers wanna torch and burn everything but yeah we are still alive

Jan is jou naam

So when are white ppl leaving? You can't stay on stolen land for ever?

haha check al die konte sit op vierchan

lekker man, lekker.

Hennie?

jou ma se blou-genaide poes!

so when are all the kaffers dying? can't live off of white medicine forever

Fuck you. You can only destroy everything so much and then theres nothing

Kek, that's near impossible. Those people lack the ability to think logically. They will believe they are right till they die.

yea, we'll just wait for them to fuck it all up and then beg us to come back and fix it.

Agreed. Seems to be the historical pattern around these parts

dont start something you're gonna regret.

No where near the level of today's political leaders, are you delusional or just retarded?

fokof ANC, julle het genoeg kak aangejaag alklaar

Durban boy here!

Ek is a fokken Rooi neck and I am one sexy motherfucker.

All you kaffirs are retarded for voting for the ANC and are too dumb and culturally brainwashed to comprehend that the ANC has FUCKED you lot over.

You are still in poverty.

There is still horrendous crime.

There is even more corruption.

Our economy is Fucking collapsing.

The job market is utterly retarded.

MFW Black power.

Our country is FUCKED mate.

Time to go down to ORIGIN and get pissed and take some hulk.

Apartheid was a paradise for everyone. Now its becoming a living hell. Nice example for europe

want al die partye is kak.
hoe groter hulle word, hoe meer 'corrupt' word hulle

Are you the amerifag who normally Co yes to SA threads?

>Jozi Fag reporting in, loving this weather yo

i think a lot of people haven't come to the realisation that the liberating anc of the past is not the same organisation today.

As TwoFace says 'you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain' - thats exactly what has happened. The apartheid/white boogeyman excuse will be flagellated for a good few decades, and the unfortunate, uneducated masses who don't have context will just eat it up.

i find that anc supporters are like die-hard soccer fans - they have their favourite team win or lose, but that doesn't work in a democracy and it sure as shit isnt working here.

The rain is lovely! The tornados are scary though.

Vereeningin here too man... Small world

you know it dude. not sure what hulk is though.

Wanneer gaan ons saamstaan en iets doen?

iemand wat glo daar is kaffers op Sup Forums is self 'n kaffer.

anyone in Centurion?

johan?

i miss the rains down in africa

You fuckers playing pokemon go? I've got heidelburg locked down. Valor ftw

A pretty balanced view which doesn't resort to racism and actually reaches the heart of the problem. Unexpected in a thread with the DA image on top.
Also, try and think about how a black person feels about voting for a 'white' party like the DA. It can't be easy.

But you lost. White South Africans proved to the world again that they the niggers of the white race.

Everything was really nice in the past. Now its fucked and getting worse.... everything

Why?

Very nice if you were white, and don't come with that "my domestic worker preferred apartheid" bullshit.

We became too civilized and too nice

M8 the amount of Stupid 'cultural' black people are the massive majority.

Our 'Government' Excels at targeting this group, Have you seen our government rallies and how the government goes about looking for votes?

To the minority of the smarter people it looks retarded but to the majority that shit is pure gold.

Unfortunately the government has no one to answer to right now because the people in majority are too damp retarded to do anything about it.

The sad reality is that the only thing that will change this country is if the people force the government to change or by sending fucking miracle we get a predict that has the same mindset of President Putin of Russia.

THE PEOPLE NEED TO RISE UP AGAINST THE CORRUPT AND GREEDY GOVERNMENT AND WE NEED TO RISE UP OR GIVE UP FFS.

thats true about everything though. nothing stays the same. everyone dies. movement is life, stay still and you die. change just comes in many forms. be like duck. duck swim but not get wet.

Fuck your pc shit. Za was a paradise. Hillbrow was amazing and safe. Its an equally shit shithole for everyone now

>dude fresh outa Uni gets high paying high responsibility position in engineering company
>costs company almost R100 000 because of mistakes
>gets transferred to maintenance instead of fired
>does nothing all day and still gets same salary
>if company fires him they could lose BBE status
>mfw BBE

The world has forgotten about us South Africans.

guptas, zumas, mbekis, etc.

take your pick

DA need support. failing that, some kind of revolution. but let's try democracy first.

otherwise I will move to murica probably. or aus.

We need to do something for ourselves

Carnegie Commission of Investigation on the Poor White Question in South Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnegie_Commission_of_Investigation_on_the_Poor_White_Question_in_South_Africa

for sure, but they are not going to vote differently until they are educated - and this govt aint going to let that happen. fact is, shit is going to get worse and all we are doing is slowing it down.

MFW smoked a Joint in front of the police.

MFW the fucker visibly smells around me and just grins at me and wags his finger at me.

MFW he just continues on past me.

South Africa maaaan.

Why are we the niggers of the white race?

Leave now. Would mean less cancer to deal with.

Another CPT lad reporting in. Spent 4.5 fucking hours in the traffic today...

die gatte is ook nommers hier.

Hey small world niggers are too stupid to know about 4 chan all they do here in south africa is play with sticks and stones disrupting traffic and making unpayable debt ojah and how can we forget blaming white people for taking their land 2000 years ago why havent you done something about it mmmm? Cmon do something to take back your stupid land wich we made great as always if it wasnt for white people you niggers would still be living in mud huts and be wearing animal skins and fighting monkeys with your sticks and stones. These niggers here are really something else i just laugh at you fuckers while i throw my poison down the rivers you drink out of hahahahahaha!!! Die you fuckers

Ugh your stupidity is even bad for Sup Forums. Hurr durr love it or leave it...
People like you should fick8ng die

Cape town here

M8 we need to embrace the fact that this country is going to inevitably hit rock bottom and either one of three things will need to happen or will happen.

1: Revolution by the people and we either get slaughtered or we recreate South Africa.

2: We become the next Zimbabwe.

3: The minority of smart people left either leave or become so few and far in between that There will be utterly no hope left and we become simply another Night no infested country like the rest of the African continent.

i spent 4 hours in the line at SARS today, it made me start smoking again.

> haven't done anything about it

Isn't there like a white genocide happening or is that just bullshit?

Get guns. Start revolution. We need a real leader fuckers

e-filing mate. You'll never regret it.

holy fugg, 4 hours in traffic is ridiculous even by cape town standards... very crowded round here.. I think in like 15 years when automated, electric cars are standard, it will be better.

Durban here , Finally some fucking rain Julle fokken naaiers.

You sound like a butthurt faggot who couldn't emigrate to another country even if you wanted to because you got no skill so now you take this stand. Enjoy being a waiter in a third world country.

It was because of the rain though. So many flooded roads and the taxis doing whatever the fuck they like...

I hate these pc self loathing white people. They should go buy the blacks tickets to europe and take em with them to fuck up the rest of the world too

only thing i like from south africa is stander and ditstrict 9 (and apartide)

oh ofc, the rain today was brutal. awesome that we got rain but yeah, creates havoc on the roads.

Think the user means you the cancer.

There ain't a lot of TRUE news coverage in South Africa right now M8 except for Carte Blanch. I have a few friends (the ones that are left) in the police force in both Durban and Uppington, in the past 2 years hate crimes have been on the rise and township murders and rape has been so bad that in some areas police fear to go because of the gang violence yet strangely enough none of this shot is in the news.

This girl has mostly white friends, chases white dudes and speaks english at home. I don't why she'd have a problem with the DA