Post albums that got no year end list love

but were still great

I didn't listen to it because I heard it was James going too far in trying to be a song writer and making something that's not good at all instead of a good thing like he did before

>didn't listen to it because I heard

i might have listened to a track or two

i can't really remember

honestly this album is unlikely to be any good

That album was awful, theres a very good reason for why it was forgotten.

It's not Cross, but it's a good pop album.

pic didn't attach for some reason

>expecting anyone to back up their opinions
>on Sup Forums
first mistake

I feel like if you call something "great" and claim it's one of the best albums released in it's year the burden of proof is on you.

Post 6 songs from this album, rank them and describe why they are not just good, but better than let's say whatever the Melon or Pitchfork or whatever had in their top then list at spot 10, 9, 8, and 7.

bored the crap out of me

>Post albums that got no year end list love
>Pitchfork or whatever had in their top then list at spot 10, 9, 8, and 7.

I said you have to prove how your shitty album is better than those that made it into top ten lists, aka how it deserved a fucking spot instead of something on that list.

You might as well have titled the thread "post some shit albums" because guess what, shit albums don't get "end of the year list love"

it's shit

>if it's not on an end of the year list it's shit

Step on a landmine

why don't you step on your shit taste

love me some immediate OC

this post was awful, theres a very good reason for why it was forgotten.

Whenever this album comes up everyone always says "hurr sound change durr why isnt this just like viet cong"

Absolutely one of the finest hip hop releases of the year, but no one I've run into can explain otherwise aside from "muh filler" / "muh it was too long"

i listened to it and liked it reasonably well but i swear to god i 100% convinced this thing was a couple years old

"oh, some old schoolboy q tape from before he made the albums how did i miss this"

hmm i wonder why? can you tell me Sup Forums?

God I fucking love this album. One of my favorites of the year for sure.

girape

I feel like this year was disappointing overall. We need something new, a new sound. I don't know if music is becoming stale or if I'm just older and cynical.

no your just a pussy

wait fuck that album came out THIS year?

lmao

my aoty

every list by a non genre-specific publication is pretty similar....a bunch of indie rock, a bunch of alternative rnb, some "intelligent" hip hop, a little trap, a little pop, a few experimental electronic albums, a little vaporwave or something, and maybe one album each for country and jazz if you're lucky

That, and this

Besides having repetitive strum patterns and being a bit too long, I actually agree. Solid comeback album and a huge step up from Oshin.

Because it wasn't good
The Seer is one of my all-time favorite albums and TBK was amazing in its own right but Glowing Man is a fuuuuuucking chore to get through

a travesty i tells ya

topkek

Jeff Rosenstock is a god.

this was on heaps of end of year lists including pitchfork you FUCK