Will Legion finally be a step in the right direction?

>Will Legion finally be a step in the right direction?
>Vanilla - TBC - Wotlk were all great, Cata started the decline, and every xpac after cata was even worse than the one before. Will Legion turn things around?

idk

Probably

This game needs to be more like league of legends

Hopefully. I'm still religiously subbed to WoW

off topic, what is the actual usefulness of double ended swords like those?

Hisssssssssss

They look cool.

The talent system is still shit

So was I, well, until my good buddy passed. Can't play anymore without nostalgia kicking me in the nads. Ah... good times, though.

My god this is exactly how I feel about the rise and fall. To me, the talent system change in Cata fucked a lot up and as much as I want Legion to do right, I'm not sure it can. I enjoyed the old talent trees and it gave each talent a sense of worth to me. Now your choices are more "what is more convenient for me now" Not a fan of the Super Legendary Weapon system they are pushing also. To me, most of the fun came from getting a new weapon from as small as a blue in a instance to a shiny new purple in a raid.

they're called warglaives you fucking faggot

The game is more simplistic then it ever has been if you dont like it dont play it

This game has very little content and the community is cancerous go play a diff game and save your money

Best MMORPG out right now is indisputably GW2. If you don't agree, you probably haven't played it, which is a shame, because you really should.

i may ffxiv is kind of neat and blade and soul are also alright

ive played wow for a long time and i can call what they did in wod and legion is nothing short of lazy

Ive been looking for a new openworld, sell me on GW2?

No. The only way to restore WoW is legacy servers. Nobody wants new content, they just want a nostalgia circlejerk.

i hope so

Square Enix does put in a lot of work to make sure the community is happy, what with the constant updates and events, but the game lacks solid PvP. It's more PvE oriented, which for me, breaks it.

If you enjoy PvP, like classic WoW 40vs40 PvP, than GW2 is for you. Not to say it doesn't have fun PvE content, they just perfected PvP in my honest opinion.

If they just tried to put effort into it it would be fine
i usually found that 40 v 40 was kind of just a shit show in wow in terms of pvp nothing but a giant damage spam with no interesting play
i much preferred arenas and the like where you more or less do an action reaction with less people then just spam at a lot

op here
I think pvp will be a lot more fun. Classes have a lot more options talent wise, and there's going to be a lot of diversity again. Like, every frost mage won't play the same. Raid content looks a lot more fun as well.

WoW feels like LoL, u just sit in a main city or something like goldshire and QUE, there's no world pvp, nothing is hard, everything is balanced you can't have unique gear and oneshot noobs who don't have gear.

WoW is boring.

I pvp a lot and i can guarantee that that is absolutely not true for the majority of classes. Ive already seen exactly the same builds on dks warlocks etc.

Granted some of them do have a lot of variety disc and shadow have a lot but most all classes are one build that wrecks and then others that are just less good.