So, I'm a 20 year old faggot trying to an hero with my dad's car, problem is, I don't know how to drive...

So, I'm a 20 year old faggot trying to an hero with my dad's car, problem is, I don't know how to drive, could someone teach me how to drive so I can an hero?

>turn on car
>push the pedal on the right
>????????
>profit

First things first, I need to move in reverse so that I can get on the road and move with enough speed to kill myself

Whats your dad's car?

Could have a manual transmission

>Turn on car
>Push the leftmost pedal
>push stick to 1st gear
>Push the right most pedal while lifting your foot from the left pedal

I'm shit with cars, so all I can say is that it's a manual honda

Don't be a nigger, leave your fathers possessions alone.
Overdose on sleeping pills.

I don't have that shit!!!

Just Keep the car in the garage with all the doors closed and keep the room air tight. Turn on the car, put the Emergancy Break on, and put a heavy object, preferably a brick or cinderblock, on the gas pedel.

Carbon monoxide death = Happy death.

I want to die an explosive death, so please offer something that will lead to a car crash

Seriously? Are you fucking serious? You need US to tell you how to drive a fucking car? Whew, nearly fell for the bait.

You see, that's why I want to an hero, because I'm so useless, I don't even know how to reverse a car out of a driveway

turn on the car and stick your face in the exhaust

Have you been isolated from the world for your whole lifetime or what?

I've just never learned how a car works

Is it an automatic or manual?

Manual

Jump into traffic

Nigger what are you even going to do with the car?
Drive off a cliff? Just jump off the cliff yourself. Ensure death by holding a knife in front of your face as you fall.

.. no idea how that's possible, assuming you've been in a car at least sometimes in your life.. but whatever.

You get into the drivers seat, ye? There are 3 pedals on the ground (left to right):
> Gas (Won't gas you, but makes car move forward)
> Break (Makes car slow and stop)
> The Other Pedal (Needed to be pressed while changing gears using the club to your right)

Good, you have to put the gear in that is labeled as "R", making your car drive reversed. Then you can drive out of that parking spot. And I guess you get the rest.

Stick it into neutral and let it roll off of the drive. Disengage handbrake etc.
Then Start the car and if you are pointing straight down the road. rev the car high and drop the clutch in first gear remembering to hold the clutch in while switching gears, if not Still place into first gear holding clutch in and slowly release clutch until you are into a roll and manoeuvre until straight then apply acceleration.

Changing gears is as simple as pushing in clutch while moving let off the gas and change gear then let go of clutch and re apply gas.

Have fun.

You dont nees to drive it. Stuff a potato in the exhuast so its airtight, turn on the engine and AC, close the windows and relax. Youll die a painless death in an hour or so

this tbh