Is the Highlander television and film franchise responsible for the "trench coat + katana" fashion trend among fedoras?

Is the Highlander television and film franchise responsible for the "trench coat + katana" fashion trend among fedoras?

Damn, that guy has some big hands. Look at them, almost as big as his head.

well, if you're trying to conceal a sword, a trenchcoat is the way to go

>is a series that got introduced a few years go the causation of a fad that's been around for decades?

matrix, bladerunner, blade, anime, van helsing

For you

The original film probably. The Matrix solidified the trend for the early 2000s.

>1986 was a few years ago

Matrix is responsible for all these retards running around in trenchcoats in the middle of summer.

At least MacLeod lived in Paris.

>At least MacLeod lived in Paris.

What.

He got culturally enriched

i'd love to feel his large manly hands firmly grip my feminine little dicklet, as he began to fiercely pump and completely envelope my little pink member, I would feel his coarse calloused hands sand along my pure white skin as he fisted my asshole with his other enormous hand.

Duncan lived most of the show in this comfy boathouse by the river

*by the river Seine

Not in Paris he didn't.

>dat katana
>dat dark hair and ponytail
segal is a fucking immortal looking to become the one

Except when he did.

He's not wearing a hat.

*drums*

I AM IMMORTAL !
I HAVE INSIDE ME BLOOD OF KINGS !

there's nothing before that so probably

Shut up, princess of the universe

You will never take someone's head and rape his woman before his blood is cold.

I soley blame Anime

Funnily enough the Highlander anime is the only other decent spinoff

No.

I blame the byzantine empire,seriously prove to me that "trench coat + katana" fashion was a thing before 2010

The only thing on your list that predates Highlander is Blade Runner, and only by a few years and didn't use swords.

PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE

>I blame the byzantine empire,seriously prove to me that "trench coat + katana" fashion was a thing before 2010

Several examples have been posted already, including the OP.

Is your post sarcasm?

enjoy your aids

go on

I always thought it was an unholy fusion of the matrix and weebshit