So I asked this fat whore to hook up on Tinder and she rejected me and said I'm not good looking enough for her to even...

So I asked this fat whore to hook up on Tinder and she rejected me and said I'm not good looking enough for her to even consider.

Wtf? What kind of fucking world do we live in, that fat disgusting cunts like this only fuck muscle Chad guys and niggers? She should be begging me to fuck her. I honestly just wanted to lose my virginity to get to get it or the way, but she thinks she's the fucking queen bee and a fucking 10/10 catch. I know I'm not the best looking guy, but why do fat cunts like this feel like they are too fucking good for a quick hook up? What the fuck man?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.pinterest.com/pin/493284965411288430/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol you must be one ugly guy OP
Post face

Yea you're probably just really ugly. No one even bothered to tell you though.

^^^

OP you are ugly you set your sites too high on this girl. Aim a little lower

Well, lets see your mess of a face, OP

OP Here.

Fine here you guys go. Here is a picture of me. I still can't believe that ugly fat whore has the balls to turn me down. I'm clearly way out of her league, I was just throwing the ugly land whale a fucking bone!

Whatever. Stupid slut.

good looking but looks like a complete faggot

I will probably get scared, but please OP post your face

Honestly she's just a cunt. I'm a 5 at best and was able to bang a 7/10 my first time. Go out in the world OP stay off of those shit sites

uk.pinterest.com/pin/493284965411288430/
nice pic op
now send real face

thanks man and i am gay

I pity the fool that get rejected by this monstrosity

Yup link is that pic
OP is faggot

Looks like obese köksal baba

No Chad is ever gonna fuck that pox-ridden hambeast, man. Hard to imagine a nigger being into that either.

Which brings to question why you would ever stick your dick in a planetoid either. How fucking ugly are you?

She's got balls being on tinder

not you

She's deluded, not ballsy.

>I asked...to hook up

how ugly must you be

no shit sherlock

This thread is bait and that's fine.
But you underage nerds should realize that anything online - even tinder - is dominated by dudes. That means that even the fat chicks get to pick and choose.
You know that feeling when you feel like you'll fuck anything? Even if you never feel that way, there are plenty of guys who do. And they will definitely fuck the hambeasts. The hambeasts are aware of this.

Christ, that mutant has Down