youtube.com/watch?v=6v9FNi_U2Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=WkxLowTapGY
youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4
youtube.com/watch?v=pkOo7FPVEb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Look at the bruises and ankles marks .

BDSM?

Holy shit dude, shes actually fucking crazy now. she has to be getting beaten or something.

obviously

I'm just gonna jump in and say...who is she?

I thought Sup Forums would be the right place to post it since posting this in the OP social networks like twitter could turn the situation worse

A loli youtuber called Marina Joyce

Marina Joyce Youtuber.

LOL says "Help Me" at 0:13
youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4&spfreload=10

>that much fucking makeup
it's a guy

No. Gtfo from b pussy, it's not a place for stupid kiddos. We're makin he'll not heaven, what the fuck is wrong with this site? 8ch is fuckin better, I'm happy that no autistic kids can find this.

Marina Rose Iris Alice Louise Joyce (February 1, 1997 [age 19]), is a British YouTuber from North London, England. Her YouTube channel currently has over 600,000 subscribers.

Contents[show]
Videos
Marina generally makes beauty tutorials, vlogs and funny videos of her choice. Her first video, currently available on her active account, is called "Bathroom Vlogging" where she is extremely hyper and smiley. It was filmed when she was 15, and it has over 60,000 views.

Personal life
She is close friends with other YouTubers such as Patty Walters (PattyxWalters). She also enjoys cats very much.

Sexual Abuse
In November 2013, she claimed to have been sexually abused by Sam Pepper at Warped Tour UK. At the time, she was 16 years old, and Sam Pepper was 22.

Other Channels
She has one other YouTube channel called "marinajoycestick". There are no videos on this channel as of now.

> Bat shit crazy, gentlemen.

That "autistic kid" you were talking about. The reason you can't find him is because you are him.

Why the fuck should any of us care?

the second to last video she posted is rather disturbing. There's something just not quite right about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aba-514BKxo

She need help!

really manly jawline

I thought would be funny to locate her home and call police, not because of her. Man hunting time

And you prove I'm right, fkn kys faster.
Tryin to be hard in the Internet. .. you're meaningless

she needs help!!!!

we have understood you the first time dude

youtube.com/watch?v=6v9FNi_U2Aw Wtf is the sound editing on this video?

Anyone here in London/ UK?

youtube.com/watch?v=WkxLowTapGY
something is wrong...

No sorry, but I donĀ“t think we need to be there since we have streetview

There is a shotgun in a video and then disappears.

Can anyone find a video where she show her house from outside, or her street?

roll

Could anyone inform me about the current fireguns possesion law in the UK?

here

youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4

^mfw man's face

What the actual fuck. Is she drumming up drama? Whispering help me to the camera while her boyfriend film seems like a bad idea since he will most certianly also hear it.

This

That seems to be her garden

Man...

>That Jay Leno jawline

The gun have warned the police about the situation

You cant have one. Unless i if you get a licence, which is a mission to get, and includes you having to have a gun safe which is inspected by the police...

Oh but if your mental grandad has one from the war, and you keep it shushed, you'll be fine...

I made my girlfriends knees look like that from doggy style on the ground, it was pretty rough but fun.
But yeah 5hat bitch is crazy. Those bruises don't mean too much though unless she says she doesn't like to get railed from behind.
>inb4 trolling
>inb4 Sup Forums has no girl
>inb4 anything stupid
>inb4 anything gay
>inb4 anything.

about what? a makeup slathered whore?

Stupid pussy brits and their fucking cuckold by government forces.

I haven't watched any of her other videos, but that one doesn't really differ at all from countless other girl vloggers' videos.

How is it disturbing or not right?

xd bro you know we are in Sup Forums we have talked about way worse things

Holy shit
Why is she talking so fast and trying to assure us that she "hasn't changed"?
The video keeps cutting her off at weird, random spots

>Snitching on someone's firearm to Big Bruv
Somebody get her a job with the ATF.

wat.avi

Now it seems clear she have a drug problem but we are nowhere near to figure out the whole situation

bump for interest

This post is gonna die soon

Start watching the video around 3.50 she makes that weird expression

that's not a shotgun. its a rifle. I'm not good enough at identifying ww2 weapons though, so i'm not quite sure which one that is.
Yes you can have weapons in the UK. Its just a very lengthy process and you have to keep them in a gunsafe and inform the Police every time you take them out. The laws on calibers are also tight, and I'm pretty sure any pistol/handgun whatsoever is illegal

guns are legal. that bitch is just poorly informed. but it is true that you can't just have it propped up against the wall like that

What i find the most disturbing is that in her latest video you can see someone holding a piece of paper, maybe a script, and pointing a finger from the left side of the screen. You can also hear her whisper something that sounds like "help me" between 10 and 15 seconds into the video. Something is definitely not right

BF for a day
youtube.com/watch?v=pkOo7FPVEb4

She can be a puppet slave

she isnt getting beat or anything its just her drug problems im guessing in the last 7 months or so she has been hitting it hard so that's why she seems so weird in her videos now

she is just a hopeless junkie