Personal opinions aside, who do you think WILL win?

Personal opinions aside, who do you think WILL win?

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/market/1234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump by a landslide

the jews

>personal opinions aside, who do you think already won in 2008?

Trump
After the leaks Clinton is done for, unless the Electoral College fucks over the popular vote

way to much current events shit going on to make a call. If things settle down, Hillary. If we keep getting mass shootings and such continually for another 4 months, Trump.

Israel

See Gore V. Bush

I predict that wall street and the defense industry will win, ordinary citizens of the US will lose. Clinton will beat Trump by a few points in the popular vote and take the electoral college by a wide margin.

Trump will win and be the useful scapegoat for all the wrongs to follow.

it all falls magically into place

Hillary. The whole government wants her to win, and they'll do anything to get her to win, the FBI is "Investigating" her, which will amount to nothing and she'll have no problem beating him.

doesn't matter who wins, both will fuck up

Trump, especially if wikileaks has more dirt to spill and bern fags keep going to stein.

/thread

Hillary because Trump is bought by her.
She used him to make her self look good by comparison to knock out Bernie, and now that he's out of the game, Trump is going to be weakened, like with Melania Trump's speech.

It's a stage play.

lmao you watch way too many movies dude

it's really hard to say, though my gut says Hillary.
I'm not an Amerifag anyways. Let's see how yall guys will fuck up.

Alisha Clinton will win

Hillary, Trump never had a chance

If there is one, just one, terrorist attack on american soil before the election, Trump will win hands down.

Baring that its pretty close, either of them could do it at this point. Even though with all the scandal with the democrats I think you would be a fool to support hillary.

Trump because he's connected to the illuminati

this

I have been saying that since Trump began to run. But now Trump seems serious and Hillary is making a mess. I am not sure anymore...

Actually, I watch too many conspiracy documentaries.

I'm still pretty sure Trump was hired in as a clown to make Hillary look good.

Doesn't mean it wasn't the plan, might be hard to make it happen though, when other players get involved.

hilary

trump makes hillary look like shit you nigger

Jill Stein in an upset

Wrong. Hillary makes Hillary look like shit. Trump is the only candidate shitty enough to make Hillary look like not-as-bad shit.

Shame that the democrats elected Hillary because literally anyone else would be DESTROYING Trump right now.

In this election there's only one loser, the American people

I think these are the worst two candidates I've ever seen or will ever see in my lifetime, that said, personal opinion aside for the moment:
Democrats are now expecting to see about 7 million more votes total than was expected last year. Last election was about 68M for Obama and Hillary likely to see 75M+. Most of this is due to an anti-Trump movement than pro-Hillary one, but a vote is still a vote. Legal Mexican-Americans are registering in record numbers like never before, the black vote is like 95%+ Hillary, plus the woman ratio is higher than usual too. Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and Colorado all are swing states and all have huge mexican-american populations, so this year they'll go blue - and that's all it'll take for the electoral college. Unless Trump can pacify the natives this election is over before it even starts.

what about the candidate who loses the election?

I'm a lefti but unfortunately it seems Trump will, too many scandals surrounding Hillary and all those goddamned terrorist attacks.
And the Bernie faggots dividing us, we're so fucked man.

Where did you dig up this old joke?

hillary because the vote is rigged and the people who have the power to change it hate trump and what super cool and hip girlpower

Doesn't matter, to me they're both fucked up in different ways.

The gay club one and the one in cali earlier weren't enough?

and trump didn't even get a bump after the nightclub shooting afaik

Bump for Trump!
The industrial war machine wants Trump to. He is talking like he wants WW 3. Start in Saudi Arabia that will bring the roaches out of the wood work!

I AM TRIPS.
CLINTON WILL WIN.

i'm thinking they would fear handing it to her, she has too much shady shit attached to her and the people would have an absolute white style chimpout.

As much as I don't like Clinton... I think it's already in the bag. I think Trump was a polarizing plant that was put in place to distract voters. She was promised the presidency back in 08 when she wasn't good enough.

Why is Trump leading in the latest polls then?

Clinton, the whole thing is just rigged in her favor. With that said, I'll be glad if I'm wrong

Hillary.
She has Obama on her side along with pretty much everyone in Washington.

learn the politics

As history has shown, Polls don't mean shit, popular vote doesn't mean shit.

This. She's lumping, he's running.

>thinking that polls are accurate

Hillary.
first woman president is more important

to be fair that was a dumb vs dumber. this idiot vs criminal

Too difficult to make a prognose now. We'll see at the 1-1 debate, if Trump can do more than shout paroles. If he can't, he dun goofed.

Can polls really be trusted though? Not in the sense that they're manipulated, but IIRC Obama vs Romney differed greatly from what was predicted

>I think Trump was a polarizing plant that was put in place to distract voters.

I've been saying this all along. Trump has a history of working with the Democrats, including some campaign donations. He's satirically played the angry republican so well that they took the bait beyond the point of no return. This could be some high level manchurian candidate type design shit. I can see a smoky backroom with Hillary, Donald and a dozen illuminati.

January 1, 2015
Donald "OK listen I'll go completely over the top just to make fun of the retards. Just to make a point."
Hillary "It's a great idea Don but it'll never work - they aren't THAT dumb"
Donald "No no, really they are, you'll see. I start a runaway train and they'll hang on like good little sheep til the bitter end"
Illuminati "Then what - you'll bow out gracefully?"
Donald "I won't have to - I'll go so far over the top that even the most retarded inbreds won't believe me and I'll lose favor before the primaries"

July 26, 2016
Hillary calls Donald "What the fuck Don? I thought you said these morons would bail out already"
Donald "I'm fucking trying but the worse shit I say the more they love me. Call Bill, can he fake my death or something? I didn't sign up to be King Moron, get me the fuck out of this thing"

post convention bump

If we just take out Saudi Arabia there will be no WW3.

Trump will win. Hillary just can't compete with him. She is a lying crook, not to say trump is any better, but with each new leak and scandal the public will realize this more and more. Even if they don't trump still has the advantage because he's a radical. That's what the population wants. We are tired of moderate losers sitting in the whitehouse doing nothing. Because he is a radical it spurs a type of grass roots movement that means more people will come out to vote, and hillary can't compete with that or his hold of the latino vote. Hillary is also gonna fall behind once the debates hit because she won't be able to handle his brash up front style of debate.

Trump is gonna win I cant' fucking wait till he starts loadin the brown people into train cars

Unfortunately Hillary, it won't be hard to run a smear campaign against Trump

You really think Trump's gonna win a debate? I mean, come on. If the hosts of it aren't retarded he will go down, unless he completely changes his style and shows his (rumored) intelligence.

predictit.org/market/1234

Are you fucking retarded? Do you ever go to youtube? You don't see the ads EVERYwhere? You cannot smear this man. If you do, he just gets more popularity.

polls are skewed for hillary. it's probably more like 60-40 trump

I don't see a path to success for Trump. He's not going to get the Latino vote, the Black Vote, and he's going to do very poorly with women voters. I won't be surprised if Johnson and Stein can each grab around 5% of the Popular Vote, but it's not going to be enough to offset the fact that Hillary appeals as the lesser of two evils to a larger majority of Americans.

"Ase-uh beeza boatin' fuh
Hillbuhree Rodman Clibuhmuhtun!"

I know 0 people who say they would vote for hillary. Literally 0.

I think mexicans and niggers are just going to sit this one out anyways

TO ALL LIBTARDS:
SUCK TRUMPS MIGHTY DICK, YOU SCUMMY USA-DEMS. TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
SHILLARY FOR PRISON!

But it will be a hard race tbh.

Hilary

>July 26, 2016
>Hillary calls Donald "What the fuck Don? I thought you said these morons would bail out already"
>Donald "I'm fucking trying but the worse shit I say the more they love me. Call Bill, can he fake my death or something? I didn't sign up to be King Moron, get me the fuck out of this thing"

It might have started as a ruse, but Donny boy is smelling money. Being president can be massively lucrative.

It's more like

July 26th 2016
Hilary calls Donald "What the fuck Don?"
Donald "Yeah, well, the plans change. I think I could do great things for this country. Great things.

Imagine the clusterfuck if Bill releases the videotape of that meeting.

BOTH candidates being outed as conspirators and frauds. It'd be an epic clusterfuck.

Whatever happens, I'm really going to miss Onion articles about Joe Biden.

Trump, by the "silent majority".. Nobody likes/trusts that bitch.

ol' shootem through the door biden

Clinton. Won't be close in the electoral college.

because the people supporting trump were too busy celebrating gays getting shot

Cherry pick harder.

Bankers

Convention bounce dipshit.

This nigga gets it.

>I know 0 people

ftfy

That's only ever happened 4 times, and only once since 1888.

Phillip Banks

ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED IF YOU THINK TRUMP WILL WIN.
One, he will get crushed in the debates. Seriously, he knows nothing about this shit. Hes a buisnessman not a world leader. Two, im sick and tired of hearing "hes winning in the polls" when hes not and I dont know where these fucking retards hear this. Pic related! THE FUCKING POLLS.

Except if Johnson and Hillary grab 5% each, it will likely be composed of mainly democrats, ex-Bernie supporters or on the fencers. They won't take a single vote from the donald.

>Trump literally raped a 13 year old girl! Literally! With his penis! Penis in mouth and vagina!

>what a hero he's so open about what pleases him.

Johnson will absolutely take votes from Trump, but again, not enough for it to matter either way.

As always

Clinton only because she bought her way into (((presidency))). If she (surprisingly) didn't, trump.

This. There are so many closet supporters of Trump. It's almost blasphemous to outwardly support Trump on a college campus but I know tons of millennials that are voting Trump. Crooked Hillary is going down.

At least use updated polls. Come on.

Onion Biden is my favorite thing I want there to be a whole book of it.

So you've scheduled your suicide for November 9th I see.

I once went to a gas station and like the ironic douche I am said "Thanks Obama" and the lady behind the counter said "oh man I can't wait for Trump to win"

Bernie.

Not him but shit man almost.

I want to believe.

Nah he won't. Too socially liberal to take votes from Trump, especially from the older demographics. Maybe he'll get some young 'republicans' but that's only because they're not actual republicans. But hey, in the end he'll take more from Hillary than Trump so either way it's in his favor.

makes sense if he wont release his taxes to see a large chunk of money donated by clintonfund
shes evil, clintons have known how to keep one foot over the line since i started voting in 1995

that being said, ive voted for paul, then was gona vote rand , he didnt make it, then carson didnt make it so i voted sanders cuz i knew he couldnt do shit but at least it wasnt for hillary

either way were fucked i like guns, and thats the only reason i usualy vote for R , but hillary is pure evil and i cant live with that for 4-8 years

tldr:

trumps a shill
bernie was paid off
fbi director will keep his job when shes pres
granny warren will be sec state
waserman shultz chief of staff
and another massfag healy with her gun shit will be AG

a country run by cunts and dikes , RIP liberty,,,

The guy who just strongly endorsed Clinton and told Jill Stein to fuck off?

I want Trump but its rigged for Hillary

Unfortunately it will be either Trump or Hillary which sucks total fucking shit either way. If I had to place a bet with gun to head, Hillary wins.