Be honest: should citizens be allowed to own guns?

be honest: should citizens be allowed to own guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-guns-self-defense-charleston-20150619-story.html
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shootings/2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All citizens should be allowed guns.
Just not US citizens.
That should be obvious by now.

I like shooting for fun. Nothing is more satisying than hitting targets from far away.

Guns are for robotic overlords, not human citizens.

Yes. Because criminals will always have them.

oh right so we can be defenseless against murderous militarized police forces and such? ya no. you can fuck off shillary (:

Have you ever been robbed at gunpoint? I have.

Have you ever been attacked and beat up by two men? I have.

Have you ever had someone attempt to hurt you and your family on your front lawn? I have.

Luckily, in 2 of the 3 situations I had a gun to defend myself. The first one is why I started carrying a concealed. The other two I would have been killed if I wasn't able to defend myself.

inb4 nigger neighborhood. These all happened in affluent white suburbs by whites and hispanics.

Only emasculated men are afraid of weaponry.

Of course. Governments disarm their citizens for "their own good." When the fuck has the government ever done anything worth while? All citizens in all countries should be armed and able to defend themselves.

This

People think "hurr move out of the ghetto dude"

But think about it, if you're gonna go do some house robbing... are you gonna do it in the ghetto... or the nice neighborhood.

You see? OP and libertards dont want to talk about the truth. This is why we need guns, they have their heads stuck in the sand.

OP fucking answer this man. This is why we need guns, when shit gets real there aint no police going to save you.

eh, Im pretty sure OP is just trollan. /k/ is that way ->

By legal mandate.

the need for firearms isn't really that neccessary provided you have a proper society that includes but not limited to: cohesive citizenry, fair and humane justice system, economic stability and well funded educational institutions.

the nature of humans means there will always be conflict and yet how well a society functions is a determining factor in the percentage of crime.

You mean besides national defence, law and order, roads, health care and everything else taxes pay for?

Yo im a liberal and i love me some guns. I think we ought to take concealed carry more seriously. Psych evals n' shit. I think owning a gun should be respected for what it really is, a grand responsibility to onseself and others.

Believe it or not, there are certain areas of the world and poor people who rely on guns to get food.

So yes, they should be able to, at the VERY least.

Like, what makes you think that whatever you haven't categorized as a citizen is any safer or has more of a reason to a right to it than us? You sound like a supremacist bigot. If you really think you're not, give me and my chosen lot the guns.

If you're so scared of your area, just move. The UK feels rather safe these days, Europe though.. well.. pffff.

Yeah man we should, i wish we coukd in the uk anyway, but then again its oretty chill here but with the increasin risk of terrorism/fakse flags/implementation of martial law, id love to own one right now

We need a law that says we get guns and you don't. Seriously, you're not responsible with them, let us do the gun-toting. Everybody will be safe that way.

You do realise the secret service is why we don't get the shit on the continent over here?

You sound like a massive faggot

Yep....

>shillary
>not ever amerifat.
If you don't like Hillary, you shouldn't have chosen such a huge unelectable fucktard to run against her.

Now I am a liberal American, but I fully believe gun control does not work in this country. I do find it funny that most people that are anti-gun control are also bible thumping conservative jesus freaks... cuz you know... Jesus, a man of peace and anti-violence, would love guns...

this thread again

it's our god given right

Yes a nation must have the means to defend itself against its government if ever needed

As long as they are white yea

I am, but i fuck loads of bitches

Yes. Emphasis on citizens, not illegals.

With a license and sufficient background checks.....sure

we also used to lynch big niggers down in memphis
Times change get used to it.

You dumb nigger that was from a youtube video

And i smoke a lot.

Every person in the world should be allowed to own a gun if they chose to.

Only if allowed to shove them up op's ass

Everyone in world should be forced to own gun then no whining like little girly men when escaped negro takes your pokemon

Since they exist people have the right to own them if they want, but this should only be allowed after an incredibly thorough background and mental health check and weeks if not months of training

Sure
My I've got some criminal neonazi neighbors and cops cannot get here in time to help if they break into my apartment but my shotgun is right by my bed

>a mothers love is forever
Just in case

>be honest: should citizens be allowed to own guns?
I don't know but i do think you're asking the wrong question when it comes to guns and owning them

absolutely yes.
unlawful citizen already have guns, assault rifles and so on

Right

What are the chances of a coup happening like in Turkey or a civil war

If you see any country with a strict gun control you see that crime goes down astronomically. Japan did it and is safe as fuck, australia did it and you have a better chance to be spiderfood than shot. The defense argument is stupid since in the united states of autism you have roughly 260 cases of alleged self defense while 1/3 of the population owns guns. I rest my case.
Source:
latimes.com/opinion/opinion-la/la-ol-guns-self-defense-charleston-20150619-story.html

God guns guts glory
> 'merica!

gun laws dont stop criminals from having guns so i should be able to have one too

dubs of truth

don't tread on my rights and freedom to have firepower! guns for all!

>banning guns makes us safer
>19 people died in a knife attack in Japan today
OK libcuck. Don't stop believing.

yes but no high capacity assault weapons

Guns dont kill people, rappers do! Dont forget that

fuk u

"assault weapons"

implying weapons exist without the sole purpose of assault

No.
>bubut bad guys will have them?!

Go live you're delusional Hong Kong movie life elsewhere.

What is chicago?

While it's obviously true that having strict gun control directly results in lower gun crime, America has too much of a poverty stricken population for it to really work like that for them

Even if you were to implement first world policies there, crime would still be rampant no matter what, there's really nothing you can do this late in the game

ITT

>19 people stabbed in japan
>Worst mass killing in decades

>19 people shot in USA
>Average Tuesday morning

Of course, because of a rare example of violence happened, all of my argument is valid. How much of your obese swine of a family has died because a cuck lost his job and went on a rampage?
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shootings/2015

OP is a fag

>pic related