/trans/

>Chelsea are considering making a bid of around £50m to re-sign striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, from Everton. The Toffees value the Belgium forward at £65m. (Liverpool Echo)

>Manchester City are in a strong position to sign 19-year-old Palmeiras striker Gabriel Jesus, who is also wanted by Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United. (Manchester Evening News)

>Tottenham will offer midfielder Eric Dier, 22, a new five-year contract worth £40,000-a-week that will make him one of the club's best-paid players. (Telegraph)

>If Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, 23, moves to Manchester United, the player's agent Mino Raiola could pocket £20m. (Daily Mail)

>Meanwhile, Raiola denies the Pogba deal has been completed. (The Sun)

>Chelsea have been told to pay £67m to sign Real Madrid's 23-year-old striker Alvaro Morata. (Daily Mirror)

>Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson "influenced" the appointment of Sam Allardyce as England boss, says former Football Association director David Davies. (BBC Radio 5 live)

>iverpool are to sign veteran goalkeeper Alex Manninger, 39, on a one-year contract. (Liverpool Echo)

>West Ham have been boosted in their search for a striker after Germany forward Mario Gomez, 31, announced he was leaving Besiktas. (Daily Express)

>Chelsea are to offer Paris St-Germain 50m euros (£41.61m) for Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani. (le10sport.com)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6U7r_yfkZOg
youtube.com/watch?v=wO4i75KsR0Y
twitter.com/OllyRamone/status/755936649494822913
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>50M for Lukaku
>67M for Morata
>42M for Cavani

The city of Chelsea

>Sunderland want £2m in compensation from the Football Association for manager Allardyce, despite him only having one year left on his contract. (Sunderland Echo)

>West Brom have not yet made a bid for Aston Villa defender Ciaran Clark, 26, who has a £5m release clause in his contract. (Birmingham Mail)

>Newcastle's Georginio Wijnaldum, 25, is set to join Liverpool in California this weekend, after agreeing a five-year, £75,000-a-week contract. (Mirror)

>Watford are interested in signing Lille midfielder Sofiane Boufal, 22, who scored 11 goals in Ligue 1 last season. (Watford Observer)

>Borussia Dortmund are close to signing former Chelsea forward Andre Schurrle, 25, after agreeing a £25m fee with Wolfsburg for the player. (Bild - in German)

>Sunderland face missing out on Benjamin Moukandjo, 27, after West Brom joined the race for the Lorient striker. (The Chronicle)

>West Brom are preparing a second bid for Leicester City's Jeffrey Schlupp, 23, after the Foxes rejected an offer of £9m. (Leicester Mercury)

>Crystal Palace have made contact with the agents of Senegal striker Moussa Sow, 30, about a possible loan move from United Arab Emirates club Al-Ahli. (L'Equipe - in French)

>For the 12th year running Chelsea have been crowned "most gay friendly London club" (LGBT eye)

tbf, Chelsea did sell Lukaku for what was considered a high price in the first place

Now without CL they need to make big bids

>Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson "influenced" the appointment of Sam Allardyce as England boss, says former Football Association director David Davies. (BBC Radio 5 live)
lel this senile fart in charge of chosing managers

More offended by the fact that he is Scottish than his age or the Moyes fiasco

I don't like Chelsea bidding for all these strikers, I don't want a 442.

>For the 12th year running Chelsea have been crowned "most gay friendly London club" (LGBT eye)

KEK

>schurrle

Why does Tuchel have such a hard on for Him?

don't reply to him

You want them to park the bus/counter attack and continue playing "The Chelsea way"?

I mean it gives them flavour but it's not fun to watch

will manure get rid of this fraud ?
>le frequent elbow man

this

Well, right now I want Chelsea to be good, first and foremost. But ideally I want a high line/ high pressing 433.

reminder that they paid £28m for him

Fellani is alright, one of their better players, probably one of the best CDMs in the world

Sick af

gay gooners anally annihilated

Jesus lads, she used to be so pretty.

How do you go from this: youtube.com/watch?v=6U7r_yfkZOg

to THIS: youtube.com/watch?v=wO4i75KsR0Y

What the FUCK happened??

Without CL you need to make big bids to the players, not to their clubs.

Probably not, considering Europa

yeah but the club can just jack up the price and tell the buyer they need this player to get back into the cl

l2leverage

>andre gomes to barca for 66m
where the fuck did that come from? 66m for a bench warmer? is arda out?

yes, that looks like sick

CB to Chelsea when

Some poor PL club will pay £40 million for Arda.

>Boufal to Watford
>Moukandjo to West Brom or Sunderland
another year goes by, and more good players from Ligue 1 who illuminate the league every weekend leave for mediocre clubs as soon as they can...

>"We know the profile of the player we want, we have three faces who fit the profile,” Mourinho said. “I am really confident Mr Woodward and the owners can get the profile of the player I think the squad needs.”

Jewventus BTFO

w2c

>Chelsea are considering making a bid of around £50m to re-sign striker Romelu Lukaku, 23, from Everton. The Toffees value the Belgium forward at £65m. (Liverpool Echo)

>it's a club buys his former player back fo an absurd ammount of money episode

>Matuidi weas always the target

t. mouyes 8th august 2016

Andre Gomes isn't even good. Couldn't even start for that shit Portugal team

Money means nothing to PL clubs now. I know inflation plays a big part, but I miss the days when a £30 million deal was a mega transfer that everyone took notice of.

They have unique colours, they'll always stand out

threadly reminder

whynaldum was actually 25 (TWENTY FIVE) million

Wijnaldum and Mane are le stat inflation men

>Moukandjo leaving
Being a Lorient fan is suffering

He was good under him at Mainz. And at Leverkusen too to be fair. It's just last season the only players getting smart balls forward into attack were Gustavo and Arnold, who alternated being ded.

Besides they have money to spend.

>lelerpool

That should tell you everything

someone make a proper thread

>tfw prices are so fucked up with the new PL TV money that within 10 years the average price for a decent player will be £35m

The bubble has to burst eventually, it can't go on like this

they should buy draxler instead holy fuck

>spend £250 million in the space of 5 years on mid table players
>become a mid table team

I know Kloop is overrated as fuck, but I thought he'd at least stop Liverpool's yearly spending on PL players not deemed good enough by Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Leicester.

i had a dream that he got sold back to neverton

only 5 years ago cesc and villa in their prime for 36m and 40m were considered expensive transfers

im fookin sick of hearing about pogba to manu

It will go on for as long as people pay the tv companies.

you ever speak to cest/tetsuya

hes a tripfag on /arse/ and also a tranny.

>Deschamp's played Pogba out of position in the final
>this is somehow Pogba's fault

+1 XD

>Tottenham will offer midfielder Eric Dier, 22, a new five-year contract worth £40,000-a-week that will make him one of the club's best-paid players

>£40,000-a-week
>one of the club's best-paid players

>povertottenham

tottenham are literally the jews of england

It's supposed to read 70k

Kane is only on 50,000 a week apparently. Even though they gave him two new contracts in a year kek.

>deschamps didnt play 352 and give pogba no defensive reponsibilities so he wasnt allowed to just roam around and try bloots

ftfy

twitter.com/OllyRamone/status/755936649494822913

>utd fans

You could've link a 10-man orgy and it would've been less gay than what you actually posted

I'm a City fan, not an Arsenal fan

>Chelsea still after Morata

Fucking kill me

Them and Newcastle are the only ones with net transfer profits

American and English owners are both shit

´>Had it for two years, always delievered

People in charge of not watching a single Juve game enjoying highlights on Youtube

>Buying Lukaku
Top tippety kek

>Local

this is pretty /fa/

He's a beast when in form

>65 million for either lukaku or morata

is this what its come to?

>morata
>never scored more than 8 league goals a season
>never scored more than 15 goals a season
>isn't a prolific assister either
>worth 65+ million for some reason
I just don't get it

problem is that happens maybe 3 times a season for 60 minute stretches.

As long as China, India, and the USA are markets that football can still expand into, prices will go up.

literally DUDE POTENTIAL LMAO

Hopefully soon la, although it looks like we are gonna have to spunk big money on Koulibaly as there aren't that many good CBs on the market

Said it at the start of this season that Eric Dier has the potential to be captain for club and country if he keeps developing.

Cultured defenders are hard to come by and he can read passages of play well even if he can't influence them with his passing as well as his bumboi Alli. Super happy for his new contract.

Someone make a proper thread please

if these soccer clubs have so much money to waste they should be taxed more heavily

paying a 100 million dollars a year to kick a ball around is fucking insanity

>worth 65+ million for some reason
don't believe madridista media

no player gets paid anywhere near that much and would you rather all that money be pocketed by the owners?

>Super happy for his new contract.
Getting paid peanuts, someone should have bought him

No one is paid that much, more like 300k/week

Seems that way lad. I'd go for Higuain personally if we're gonna be paying stupid money like that

reminder that Dier is good because he learned to play football outside of england

Higuain is 30m more, that's another quality players worth and Higuain isn't proven in the Prem

>30m
>a quality players worth in todays market
lol. it isnt 2008 anymore friend

>Isn't proven in the prem

As if people still use that as a yardstick to measure a player's ability.

The league is shit, the players are mostly shit and there's too much money. Stop baiting tripfag. Is Messi worse than Ronaldo because he 'isn't proven' in the prem.

Looks like the pattern on old bus seats

I'd look at is as being about the style of the league rather than a gauge of ability

The Prem objectively has higher defensive quality than Serie A

Fernandinho as bought for 30m only 2 or 3 years ago

He's almost 24, he's not even young. People only rate him because of his meme run against Bayern last season.

>at is
at it

The prem is extremely fast paced and physical is a meme

Mahrez won player of the year and he is borderline anorexic

>Is Messi worse than Ronaldo because he 'isn't proven' in the prem.

that and no international troophies and a history of being a choking faggot

>Objectively

It just doesn't though, the quality of attacking in the prem is poor as a whole

>hooftball teams

>>Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson "influenced" the appointment of Sam Allardyce as England boss, says former Football Association director David Davies. (BBC Radio 5 live)

cucked by a scot

lukakus also almost 24 and still cant even figure out his first touch or the most basic runs into the box during build up play but that isnt stopping people from deluding themselves into thinking hes the next drogba

matuidi is probably one of the targets, theyve still had a good transfer window even if they don't get pogba

That tactic is a direct response to the defensive styles of many teams

friendly reminder to not reply to him

>inb4 fergie knows best

Ah yes, the same Fergie that thought Moyes was the next big thing in Manchester United's history

>allowing Fergie to influence a managerial appointment

Because it went so well the last time he did that

THE 90'S ARE BACK
BASED NARJ