Sup Forums, help!

Sup Forums, help!

In a moment of sheer fucking idiocy, I dropped a potholder onto the hot coil of my stove. And grabbed it. For the first time in 28 years of existing, I burned myself. I have it in cool water, but not helping at all. What can I do to relieve the pain??

Heroin?

put it in an egg yolk

>696537688
keep running it under cold water for a while you fucking monkey

ice it

Egg yolk? Will do! Thank you much

Honey

I know this is going to sound retarded, put it up against your tounge, now tits m'nigger

Stop bitching about it and endure it the pain like a man.

It's been under cool running water for almost 20 minutes.

This may sound crazy, but take a razor blade and cut off the skin until you see skin that isn't burned. All that hurts is the burned skin so if you remove what hurts, you'll be 100%. Protip: This works for gunshot wounds also.

Its going to hurt like a mother fucker but put an ice cube on it, cut the blister open and then stick it in alcohol, you'll feel like a bitch for a good 30 seconds straight but after that you'll feel way better than just band aid it up and you're good to go

First pour some laundry bleach on it to get the blister to form, then pour a little bit of ammonia on it to get the blister to pop

You only get one, nigger

yes, it takes a while the fat under your skin is cooking. keep going with the water.

Tough it out like a man. Shouldn't have burnt yourself, you dumb faggot.

notimestamp/10

this

This guy is right. cold water untill it stops hurting

Gotcha. I guess the one good thing to come out of this is that cooking flesh doesn't smell so terrible. Kind of like a weird gamey pork chop

Slam one of your toes and the pain will shift.

Are you a fucking moron.

You gotta hold it under cold water for like an hour for it to have any effect

rub toothpaste on it, old trick

hello yes why is your nail black

Dip your balls in white vinegar.

My sister painted it for me. It also has a butterfly on it. Why aren't your nails black?

Is that your good tit? Show both of those deformed pillows with timestamp

Yeah yeah yeah! listen to him! Honey is the better!

I'm afraid I don't have balls.

Cold water for a long time, then aloe vera gel.

Have you tried it? Fucking summer.

Once I'm done running it under water I'll be more than happy to timestamp for you.

How the hell are you 28 and have never been burnt?

Because up until now I thought I had the ability to cook.

Yes, introducing bacteria to your open wound sounds like something a sane person would do.

Fucking moron.

This. OP is a sheltered cunt.

Wrap it in cling film, don't know the science behind it but it works.

Take painkillers, ideally ibuprofen (acetomemphistennessee or whatever you call it) as it will help reduce the swelling, keep it cool and moisturise it.
That is about all you can do. It's going to hurt for ~12-24 hours because you've already damaged the tissue, it just needs time to heal. Should be fully healed within a week.

I mean I guess I could be. But I was taught to cook and not be a retard from a pretty early age. This is the first time I've ever really fucked up in the kitchen. Never cut myself either.

Stick to making sandwiches oven slut.

No. Don't listen to this guy.

DON'T cut open the blister. It helps heal your burn and keeps it sterile.

Put toothpaste on it. It will cool it right down.

Sandwiches are overrated. Can't keep a man happy with a belly full of sandwich.

cool it for max 10min. don't ever cut it open, you'll get an infection otherwise. just endure the pain

go get some pain relief cream and put it into a large bandage and then place it over the skin

That's what I was thinking. The only aloe I have is for sunburns. It has lidocaine as well. I do have a shit ton of neosporin though.

Make up for it by keeping the dick empty, now where are those tits and timestamp.

Be a fucking man and just deal with the pain

Do not pop the blister that forms, that only makes it worse.

Have covered it in neosporin and bandaged. Still hurts like a bitch so I'm going to go and drink until it doesn't.

I do that as well. Timestamp is coming. Looking for a marker.

Bactine. Google it faggot.

Making up for OPs lack of the 2nd titty. Shame on you.

breddy much all you can do, short of lydocaine

Here. But you guys should really be looking for tits from good looking girls. Sorry for the eye sore of mine.

as far as tits go, not bad

Nice

OP wasn't a faggot. Not bad btw.

delusions of virgins
fat shit is fat

This

Thank you

Ain't the worst ain't the best

Its on your thumb. In my experience thumbs and fingertips heal incredibly better than skin anywhere else. Of all the cuts and burns Ive gotten on the palm of my hands not a single one has left any visible scar. The top of my hand on the... other hand kek ;)

same m80

I still take that as a huge compliment. So thank you

You've burned your thumb you must be glum to cheer up show us your bum

Ouch. I wouldn't care about a scar, I'd just have to tell people that I was a dumbass and touched a hot stove.

This is the only picture I have of it. Taken two weeks ago so no stamp.

Cocaine, or if you don't have any, lidocaine. They sell that for sunburn or toothaches I believe.

It is oc.

Nice bum

love brunettes, and honestly you look great.

Thank you!

Wait cocaine helps with burns?

In this thread:

>>I burned my thumb, let me post nudes of myself. I really like any kind of attention.

To be honest, stop being a pussy. Its just a little burn. Suck it up butter cup.

thank us by posting an ass on soles pic

At least it's oc

Do want...

>I bet I can get attention just like OP.

Or better yet post a pic here of u spread eagle

decent tits. come cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog

Drop a brick on your foot. That'll take your mind off of the pain in your hand.

1. Put it into a glass of cold water to immeditely kill the pain. Refresh the water as needed. do for an hour or so. then:
2 cut a potato open and put it onto the burn..it will also relieve the pain but heal it at the same time..keep using fresh potato slices as needed. it will heal it completely and remove the pain too.
Google this if you don't believe me.. it's the best solution, I did it last week when I did the same thing.

It stops hurting if you ignore it. Cold water only draws it out.

This, actually. Saliva stimulates healing and also contains a really potent anesthetic.

get over to femanons dot org and fap for distraction. you will forget about the pain in no time

I asked for help. I followed the rules. Except the one I didn't have a timestamp for. Sorry. You are right. I'm out.

Thanks everyone for the help. My bad by replying.

this

nothing

just dont pop it

Never heard of egg yolk but I'm guessing potato is better. google it.

To make the pain go away

>slice tomato

>press burned skin onto newly exposed flesh of said tomato

>be amazed as the pain goes away instantly

Your welcome

:(

Lol, I burn my fingers several times a year.. Just use aloe but DO NOT USE ICE. Aloe or cold water is the best.. As for the pain, stop being a pussy.. i know it burns like hell right now but it will subside in a few hours.. you will see a blister form in the next couple days but don't pop it.. let it pop naturally and dont peel it.. the skin will fall off naturally then u can peel..

Put it in a glass of cold water, it's more convenient and you can replace the water with sliced potato after a while.

That's so stupid.

Or you could to that, OP :

> turn cam on
> masturbate furiously
> pain instantly disappears

Seems like a good deal to me eh ?
> femanons
> dot
> org