So I asked this fat whore to hook up on Tinder and she rejected me and said I'm not good looking enough for her to even...

So I asked this fat whore to hook up on Tinder and she rejected me and said I'm not good looking enough for her to even consider.

Wtf? What kind of fucking world do we live in, that fat disgusting cunts like this only fuck muscle Chad guys and niggers? She should be begging me to fuck her. I honestly just wanted to lose my virginity to get to get it or the way, but she thinks she's the fucking queen bee and a fucking 10/10 catch. I know I'm not the best looking guy, but why do fat cunts like this feel like they are too fucking good for a quick hook up? What the fuck man?

Post selfie & we decide what u should do

Ew. Not worthy of losing your virginity to. Pay $300 for a decent hooker, go on backpage.

Looks like a bloke mate

lmao dude it is probably a catfish fuckimg with your ego

Any monstrous beast like that would be grateful for even so much as incidental contact due to being pulled into her gravitational pull

I meant to post this in my last thread but it 404d.

Like I said I'm not that fucking bad. Just a bit out of shape but it shouldn't matter I'm a cool guy.

IF SHE rejected you then you have a real problem OP.

If you want to be fair, post a pic of yourself so we can decide if your outrage is justified.

21 years old and already an ogre
wow how can she afford to reject anyone?
you must be reeeeeeeally ugly

It's not what's wrong with her, It's what's wrong with us. A lot of us guys fuck anything that moves. So if some big muscle guy was desperate enough to fuck her, she's gonna think she's worth that much.

Goddamn you're insecure, letting her get to you like that. Check that shit out before losing your virginity, kiddo

Entitled faggot.

You must look like fucking smeagol if this land whale rejected you.

She's a 3, you're a 4.

You're not bad, but you could be way better w a little work. You need cardio to drop some of that weight, clear up the completion & you'd get all kinds of puss.

you are ugly and fat
she is also those things x2

Lol, okay you have a point. You're pretty ugly, but not as bad as she is. And looks aren't as important for guys.

Tell her she should be grateful the internet even accepted her picture

>be ugly virgin
>look for even uglier women on tinder and try to fuck them
You have my respect OP, most guys in your position just beta-orbit girls out of their league and bitch about it on Sup Forums.

Nearly vomited just looking at her face lmao

Drop some weight, style your hair. You aren't a lost cause.

Jesus, losing your virginity to "this"? People pay Geralt of Rivia to slay things like "this". Keep your dignity and fuck a 9/10 Hooker instead.

Ok faggot, let me help you out.

1. Get a proper haircut. I don't know what your hair is, but is sucks.

2. Is that a beard or is that dirt? Remove both.

3. Get your fat ass running. Heck you may even play Pokemon Go, but burn some calories.

4. Wear some nice clothes. Black shirt and an unwashed pair of jeans is enough.

>$300
Spend $100.

Everyone's being too nice, the problem with you isn't that you're ugly, although you are, it
s that you are creepy, all woman can sense this and it repels them, even super ugly fat women can sense it.

Fuck tinder get yourself a hooker

tbh its not that close. She's more like a 1... I mean she looks worse than a fucking ogre. I'd rather fuck 9 out of 10 70 yo women before I fuck this 21 yo beast. look at her face. I'd rather let OP suck my cock instead of fucking her. and i am straight.

I agree that OP is a 4.
You don't even need to lose weight, just get a new haircut, shave your "beard" and get some nice clothes and new glasses and you'll be a 5 and find some girl which will be OK for a fuck. But stop trying to fucck monsters like this OP.

>get haircut
>go to gym and watch your diet
>change glasses/get contacts
>get haircut. Your hair looks pretty thin but a good barber can work wonders
>watch your facial hair - if you can't get a good coverage don't bother, just wait til you can
>get some threads

End result is you don't get rejected by 2's, good luck brother

Ayy good for you user, but the best way to hook up is with weed and slutty decent looking girls, step it up nigga.

Dude you are not ugly. Agree with other posters: you look like a slob and a creep. A fucking yellow stained tee shirt? Really?! Yeah cut nasty hair and shity beard and get clean and you can do better than her. She is a 0/10 land whale.

>People pay Geralt of Rivia to slay things like "this"

Fucking kek.

This OP

underrated post

You look like my before picture.

This, also stop faping. If you stop faping at least for a month or two, and you do what other user told you too, 5+ will unzip their rollerblades for you.

Bro, if you got a good haircut and lost enough weight for your face to slim down, you'd gain a few attractiveness points

yep that's how it's been for a while now. women can look like garbage but they'll still have plenty of men to pick from simply because of how desperate we are. not to mention the fat worshippers etc. you sometimes have to be a 6-7/70 to get a 3-4/10 girl. and you can still get rejected. look like that as a dude and they'd be disgusted by you

disgusting unwashed face, hasnt showered, pulled neck undershirt,pimples, bitching on Sup Forums about fat bitches that make just a little more effort than you to look clean. you are fucking disgusting... fix all that and youre good. Its easy, TRRRUST me

Thats either a dude or an extremely ugly chick op... Either way i wouldnt touch that with someone elses dick and i exclusively fuck fatties. Even if she did want to fuck say no and run far away you'll regret even touching that abomination for the rest of your life

does she have insta? I've got an ogre fetish
>inb4 Shrek