You're at walmart with your girlfriend buying linerie...

You're at walmart with your girlfriend buying linerie, and this guy peaks out from behind a clothing rack and starts vaping at your girl while listening to the ghost busters theme song. What do?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Ask him to stop doing that.

If that doesn't, I'd break his nose.

Ayy

yeeewwww sup doggies rabbie here

I'd punch that fag straight back into the matrix

We got a tough guy here

Wonder how shitfaced I got last night that I ended up in a Walmart.

No, not really.

He just looks really weak so I bet even I could take him.

I bet you could take a lot of things, like a dick to the mouth.

We got a funny guy here

What the swag did you just fucking yolo about me, you little wayne? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SwagFags, and I’ve been involved in numerous Obey Records , and I have over 300 confirmed Swaggers. I am trained in wearing snapbacks and I’m the top poser in the entire Swagfag Army. You are nothing to me but just another No swag. I will swag you the fuck out with swagger the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking hashtags. You think you can get away with not taking pictures in the mirror over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my mom, she has alot of swag, and your ratchet ass is being traced right now so you better prepare for the yolo, nikka. The yolo that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your swag. You’re fucking dead, nikka. I can swag anywhere, anytime, and I can swag in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my baggy skinny jeans. Not only am I extensively trained in having plugs and snake bites, but I have access to the entire Hollister store. and I will use it to its full swaggness to wipe your miserable swag off the face of tumblr, you little Non trend follower. I will swag yolo all over you and you will swag in it. You’re fucking dead, nikka.

>get naked
>grab his vape
>stick it up my butt
>prostatefeelsgoodman.jpg
>casually hand it back
>Diamond hard on touches his pants
>wtf bruh u gay?
>No my friend
>the end

I would laugh my fucking ass off total kek

Explain to him why communism doesn't work in practice

I would point him to the sign at the front if the store which clearly says No Vaping.

>look at him
>look at girl
>begin singing the Ghostbusters theme song
>walk away because I never had a girlfriend to begin with
>go home
>shitpost
>cry

Put him in a figure four leglock

Advise their newly reformed loss prevention program that state law is being broken bh some faggot with a shitty hat and no constitution.

kek

Hey summerfag!

sure is summer in here

also, it's PEEKS, not PEAKS, you fucking retard

>implying I had a gf

:^)