Real Hunger Games Thread. Get in here

Real Hunger Games Thread. Get in here.
First 36 in will be chosen. Include names.
You can put in more than 1.

Here's the whole list.

Randy Bobandy

Weird Al Yankovic

Fwuffy Piwate

Queer al yank a dick.

Robotnik

Macho Man Randy Savage

Hobbes

Professor Genki

Dab Master Poliwhirl

Shitty Person

Velouria

Angry Kid

SSB Ragsdale

James

SBB Cool Krillo

Guts.

Tommy and Mark

Mad Dipdop

Euronymous

Sad News

AN IMPERIAL KNIGHT

Niggachu

Jervis Cottonbelly

Blobo

Xander

Femto

Sexay Boi

Dschinghis Khan Motherfucker with the Cape

Todd Nukem

Charlie Brown

Worse News

black man

Hulk Toddgan

Big boss/ naked snake

No Minors

Hooker

RAMSAY BOLTON

LAST ONE, NIGGERS

forgive english, i am Russia.
i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Bobby fucking Trill

LET ME PUT ALL OF THIS SHIT IN THEN WE'LL START.

Dancing alien

Bump

OP HERE, WE STARTING SOON.

what.

fucking rape horse

bump

Is OP kill?

OP Isn't kill. Had to put all the entries in.