I want to start selling psilocybin mushrooms on the darknet in capsule form disguised as herbal supplements...

I want to start selling psilocybin mushrooms on the darknet in capsule form disguised as herbal supplements, accessable only for countries inside of the EU so I don't have to deal with US borders.

I know how to keep myself anonymous when it comes to hosting and developing a website since that is kind of my job, but I am concerned about customs.

How well do they check packages inside of the EU?
Do dogs even sniff 'shrooms? (I don't think so)
Do I have to recap original herbal supplements after refilling them with my "herb" or is that not even neccesary? Can I just ship those capsules as they are?

ALSO

general drug thread, not only my unimportant questions

Other urls found in this thread:

brainstuffshow.com/blog/good-question-what-is-the-difference-between-alcohol-ethanol-denatured-alcohol-rubbing-alcohol-methanol-and-isopropyl-alcohol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pills? That's fucking retarded! You're going to have to take two whole bottles full of pills to get the same effect as 2-4 grams of shrooms.

That's just not true.
I can fit 500 mg in one average size pill.
4-8 pills for 2-4 grams
Easy

Mushrooms?? that's retarded! You've got to eat at least 1-4 big ones to get the same affect as 10 - 20 little easier to swallow pills

Kek

Or just do the extraction with high proof alcohol like everclear. Put the extracted crystal form psilocybin into pills. With a good tek running several large containers, you're in good waters with the extraction method..

Nah, I'm good my way
Gimme answers on my questions tho

Crystal form?

Well, I haven't looked into that too much. But from what I've researched on different on topic boards, you're unlikely to get caught on small shipments. If you're paranoid, get a vacuum packer and make that shit tight.

I haven't run into any accounts on dogs being trained for sniffing mushrooms.

First time, if making money is your favorite, you're retarded going with Shrooms.

If you consider yourself some kind of alternative medicine and, you're retarded

I can speak only for the US customs but im sure EU is similar.

Dogs are focused on the big 3: dope, coke and heroin. There are dogs trained to sniff for Shrooms but usually only used randomly or with suspicion on incoming freight. Theoretically any package you send could get picked off but the odds are in your favor they wont.

If you label them as medicine they'll be subject to random inspection to weed out this very sort of thing. I'd say your better off shipping an innocent, inexpensive and inconspicuous item and lining the inner cardboard box with product. Almost 0 chance of detection thru x rays or random searches.

That is, if you're gonna get in the biz, do so with something a bit more lucrative.

Why not just sell pills full of sawdust and claim it is mushrooms?
Fucking scam em, what are they gonna do?

They check packages pretty good in EU, but shrooms are not very popular I dont think they priorities very much. Its still pretty "underground" do do psychedelics atleast in its natural form.

Same rule apply here dogs are more into cocaine and heroin and such drugs..

A smart move is to put a sticker on the package so the mailmen see it, and make it aphrodisiac like "kava"

Me neither, I don't think they train dogs to do that

I care for a little bit of money, but mostly I wanna make people happy - I only sell shrooms because I don't want to be dependant on another dealer. I grow them myself with no 3rd party involved.
As I start to think about this, I think I am best with just packing them in a small box and thats it, no stealth - or not much. I don't have to write my address on the package and if I wear gloves and what not, I won't get in trouble - and the customer could just say he doesn't know who sent it.

Thanks, srsly

See above, I want to make ppl happy and get a little bit of money

>lining inner box

Can confirm this works

Always some nigger selling oregano to high schoolers

why would selling shrooms be bad for business, this dude maybe have a awesome spot in the woods where he finds tons of shroom or grows it in his basement?

I grow them myself, it's fun to do. I have shit tons

>want to make people happy
Gay. People taking drugs arent happy to begin with, and wont be afterwards. Just scam em.
Yep. Im that nigger. Not my fault if people are retarded and buy drugs online.

Boxes are x rated tho brother. No attempt to at least modestly conceal product is going to result in higher loss rates and will significantly cut in to profit.

You'll get no tracking ability without fake information. Use a throw away phone and securely created and accessed email account with fake information so you can tell when customers did or did not receive shipments because lots of them will bullshit you to get a double shipment

they dont need alot of light do they?
do you frow them in a plastic chest?
How much yield do you get?
How long time does it take?7
And how do they compare in strenght to shrooms who grow natural in the woods?

Im thinking about growing shrooms in a plastic box (pretty big) and inject the spores into popcorns do you think that is good?

The margin isn't high enough to justify the risk. Thats why it's not a very commonly smuggled item. Depending on your local jurisdiction, Shrooms could present similar jail time to much more profitable drugs.

How about you don't be a cunt

You mean disguise as something aphrodisiac? True, but that would mean I have to buy tons of empty pill bottles, ain't nobody got time for this

Maybe gay, but fuck it. I'm still gonna do it, maybe some people will enjoy them. Not all people who psychedelics are unhappy, it's the opposite.

I will not allow double shipment, easy as that kek

I started with buying grow boxes from the internet - got great yields. They need light, but only for the shrooms to know where they need to go. Check shroomery.org for infos pls

I'll try next life

Little to no light, light is there to guide the mushrooms to grow upwards.

Strength varies on strains & growing mediums (good food for the mycelium + right conditions)

Can't recommend popcorn, but if you just want to try it out for the heck of it.. sure. Be sterile & thorough though.

What's the largest dose you've taken so far?

10 grams, that was great, but not much different surprisingly

This. Op says he wants to just make people "happy", so he isnt worried about profit. But he should be, because why do it? How are you going to do it if it doesnt pay out? It seems silly, op should just old school deal occasionally. Getting on the web is dumb.

I got a psychedelic in form of powder, it came in a vacum sealed bag. You could just put the pills in a plastic bag... sealed ofc its worth it so less smell particles touch the air.

>I will not allow double shipment, easy as that kek

We'll if you are going to be as careless as you've led us the believe, you'll have a lot of packages picked off and repeat customers are going to blacklist you.

I cant tell you what to do but I strongly urge you to not act retarded.

On an empty stomach?
After how long of a tolerance break?

He just wants to make people "happy" yet isn't worried about profit and is telling us he'll be extremely careless here I'm beginning to think OP is a dumb nigger. Going to move on to new thread.

Too paranoid. How would I even get customers without the whole town knowing me?!

Do you really think THAT many packages will be picked off? I don't think so

4 weeks no mushies, empty stomach ofc

You cant scam people anymore from darkweb pages etc they have a very serious costumer review and alot of ppl who complain about the stuff they order get their money back and so on...

The sellers rely on the stores to sell their goods and are not going to risk getting banned from the site for selling bad stuff..

They even can repay you if you didnt feel the "high" and you type that into the comment section.

Scamming though darkweb doesnt work

I start to realize it seems like I am gay. Sorry about that. By making people "happy", I just meant that I don't want to scam them nor have high prices. I still want to make profit, which is possible.

I will have my own website, or when I think about it, maybe just an email I can spread, would that work?

I listened from a Marine veteran that you can place the shrooms inside something cover it with vaseline and then put on another envelope. Dogs can't sniff on vaseline or something like that

>too paranoid
>put totes fine with having an online paper trail
Yep op confirmed tard

Not OP, ive maxed 10g myself

1. Semi-Empty, I ate a bowl of cereal about 2ish hours before i ate em, because it wasnt planned

2. I did shrooms averagely every other weekend during last summer. This was the finale.

The trip was incredible, like OP said nothing much was "different" but it was simply complete bliss.

My identity is anonymous, don't worry.

I dont know retard. Why dont you go ahead and find out? I'm sure EU customs are a bunch of inept retards like yourself that would just let vacuum sealed mushrooms through inspection on a regular basis

Also, this guy is right.

Different than what? I've taken maybe like 2.5g - 3g

OP here. What do you guys think about using envelopes to ship those capsules? I don't think they get searched at all. I could put them between a letter or something.

Not too sure about this
Nice insulting so, I just shed a salty tear

Just image what you felt much more intense.
When I took 10 grams my whole body tingled, it didn't feel very good

>dope
>coke
>heroin

Thats only 2. Pro tip: dope and heroin are the same.

>thinking that means anything in 2016

>thinking too much about op

10g and you didn't get blasted to another dimension? That sounds odd. 3.5g has been an spacetrip experience for me..

I think it's yet another stupid fucking idea. One of quite a few you've somehow managed to ejaculate out of your head in a single thread.

But please, go ahead and try it and let us know how it goes. I'm sure you're destined for success....

Its a regional slang term for us. You know what i meant.

I don't know, I might have to try it again - it wasn't my own shrooms last time - mine have better potency

Instead of gay words, you could explain why, and how to do it better

Sorry i figured this dumb nigger wanted the truth, and not just some ego stroking about how absolutely brilliant his shit idea is.

>recap them
>re-cap
>mushroom cap

I could explain why and then get another "Yeah that makes sense but im not going to listen to you, kek" response from you so why waste my time.

I know we all dont know each other so everything is taken with a grain of salt but I'd HIGHLY suggest listening to me when it comes to this kinda stuff.

I'll leave it at that

OP, buy some pure methanol (do not use ethanol), crush the shrooms up and place them into the methanol, leave them to soak for up to 5 days, keep topping it up every day. After that, filter all the solid matter away, you should be left with a yellowish liquid, leave the liquid in a small container to dry up, what you should get is relatively pure psilocybin.

I would happily offer myself as a tester of your product

1. youll be fine with customs
2. no
3. no, just maybe buy some generic looking pill bottles in bulk, and put a piece of paper in there with some bullshit about herbal supplements, a fake ingredient list, and youre all good for decoy/stealth

I mean the bottle, not the cap, n1

Its basically a way more intense version than that. About 6-7gs was when nothing really became "new" and it was the same type of trips is a way so to speak. Just got more intense

You will end up sellng to someone who freaks the fuck out and that person's parents are going to do everything they can to get you arrested. It's not worth it, and the fact that you have a non-monetary motive and are discussing it on the clearweb says that you will likely get caught.

>I'll take x rays for 500 Alex

>methanol
Lol, do you think he will fall for it

It's legit, psilocybin is soluble in methanol, give it a few days and it will all evaporate from the solution, I've done this before.

Are envelopes being x-rayed inside the EU?

kekd

I sit behind a pretty secure VPN and I don't share anything personal, I should be good.

a pill bottle isnt probable cause

I'm being serious, kek, see this:

Do you know that your shrowm are Hypholoma fasciculare and not psilo ?

How much powder will you get from a normal size flush? enough to put in a pill?

Of course I do, I would never grow psychoactive shit

Just wanted to be sure

>methanol
>wood alchol
>totes legit to ingest
Enjoy blindness, seizures, coma, and death.

Probable cause? For customs security? Are you autistic?

your growing them AND selling them out your spot...to strangers on the internet no less

Why dont you just call the cops now and save everyone the trouble?

Pretty sure he's talking about isopropyl alcohol, which contains some methanol, but mostly ethanol. They both do indeed evaporate from the tray leaving behind an extract.

2mg/g, so pretty much a 1 gram of pure psych for 5 grams of shrooms

so if i order vitamins off amazon, cutsoms gonna open and test them?

considering how mad you are over literally nothing, id say youre either slightly autistic or have aspergers.

He shouldve said that. But no go ahead and defend the guy telling people to use wood alchol and not saying you need to wait for it to evaporate.

ITT: OP asks for advice on how to do something and then proceeds to tell those willing to help that they're wrong and he's right.

Good god OP is an extra special fag today

When the meth has evaporated, there should be none left in the solution. Either way, I've seen a homeless dude drink a litre of methanol and he was fine.

Yes and one of those extracts will be poison..

sorry for your blindness

>meth
kekd

No but they sure as hell will send them thru x rays like they do with everything else.

Shrooms don't look like pills. Instant fail.

Off yourself please

did you not read the OP, retard?

The whole point is putting them in capsules.

How did you even get here if you can't read?

>user knows shit
FBI dubs

are you literally cancer?
can u read?

And then proceeds to tell those critical of his retarded thread that they're wrong.

OP is always right i guess.

I bet you're single and looking.

False. The same method is used to make amber glass. Aka shatter. After the evaporation process you're fine.
>brainstuffshow.com/blog/good-question-what-is-the-difference-between-alcohol-ethanol-denatured-alcohol-rubbing-alcohol-methanol-and-isopropyl-alcohol/

>looking to homeless men for good life advice
Wew, damn you must be the smartest nigger working register huh?

If you're gonna be too pussy to not use methanol, use ethanol, you won't get as much from one batch.

>Implying Sup Forums can have a serious advice about this
>Implying you Will be retard enough to follow the shit you'll read here

OP scrapped the pill idea because he's a fucking bull headed retard. I'm sure you read that part right shit dick?

Thanks for clarifying dude, these kids are being scared of a lil bit of methanol. BHO is made with butane, I'm pretty sure that's just as bad as methanol, but people are still fine when they consume it...

OP here, no, I didn't
>tfw no read

I got my stuff from a "weight gain" package

Yeah just like dabs. Nothing wrong in breathing or ingesting harmful chemicals right? Jesus.

weight loss* kek

Do you plan on getting lsd or anything? Ill pay you to have some house of spirit acid shipped.

Also, hope you find success my friend, more people need to experience the trippy side of things and free their minds. Hope to try your shrooms soon.

>Implying I can't think straight and that I am not just looking for smart ideas

OP I can't answer any questions but I am highly interested in your product. Find a way to let me know how to purchase and I will be your first customer :)

>fucking psychonauts
Op here
You suck.

Wrong guy uppsi daisy

you.

never go full retard