Anyone else like diapers here?

Anyone else like diapers here?

I like to go through trash to find used diapers. I'm fortunate enough to live next to neighbors who go through tons of diapers per week.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookiegoesrawrrr.tumblr.com/post/145225824431/i-got-this-pretty-flower-crown-at-the-renaissance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Consider death

I find that pissy diapers tend to have a much longer "shelf life" than poopy diapers. Many of the ones that are poopy tend to grow mold but the pissy ones stay smelling beautiful for days on end.

pic related. a pissy diaper.

Holy shit why

Usually the ones at the most bottom are moldy, while the ones nearer the top of the trash bag are the freshest. Here's a piece of scat I found in one of the freshest diapers. It was in a bag with grocery receipts from only a few hours ago so it must have been super fresh.

timestamp or fuck off

I also like to wrap them around my head while masturbating and enjoying the scent and taste.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Their trash

Sent from my Android phone

Some more poopy diapers.

Op is being a faggoy

And yes, I eat them too.

many things are still wrong with this world

>this thread

Last pic. Hope you all like it. It's me with scat smeared all over my face.

both of my dogs love shitty diapers but they are fucking dogs so i guess its ok, you however are a fucking weirdo.

you should seriously consider killing yourself

I would eat her diaper poop in a heartbeat!

I love used panties, but not diapers.

You will get caught if you keep this up.

What's the best time of night to steal garbage? How do you know where the best poop is hiding??

If you faggots like diapers so much. Have this.
I don't know who this guys is or anything. But I think you are going to enjoy it
cookiegoesrawrrr.tumblr.com/post/145225824431/i-got-this-pretty-flower-crown-at-the-renaissance

That was more disgusting than OP

Nigger-baby makes me question my life.

You people are whats wrong with the world, along with muslims and gays. Fucking kill yourselves you disgusting piles of retarded autistic stains on humanity. Get cancer and end your miserable existence. Everyone fucking hates you creepy disgusting cucks.

Sincerely, every sane human being on the planet. We hate you.

What's wrong with gays you piece of shit

I'm gay don't worry. We are a problem cos people use us as a political tool and feminists use us to hide behind.

OP here. I've been going through their trash for so long, I know so much about them haha.

One is a poor couple (I can tell because they always buy the generic store brand stuff) who smoke weed and the guy is in trouble with the courts. They have two long-haired girly looking boys about 3 years old. Another is a much more successful couple where the dad works as a real estate broker. They have two daughters aged 2 and 5 but the 5 year old is now potty trained. Another is a single mother who just recently divorced. She has a curly haired brunette girl aged 3.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any adult diapers yet... It would be nice to actually wear a used diaper myself (the ones I currently find don't fit me obviously).

I've actually looked into the laws. It's not a crime unless a vehicle is involved (pretty random I know) since the curbside is considered public space. Plus, I'm in rented accommodation so I could just as easily move to another area if people find out.

Anytime between 12 midnight and 6 am is fine. Even 6-7am is OK as well but I guess this would also depend on rubbish collection times as well. The place I used to live in had rubbish collection at 6:30am. The place where I live in now has rubbish collection at closer to 8:30am so there is far less trash bags outside during the early morning hours :(

cuz they're fags, nigger.

Yes but like i don't see how me being gay is a reason for me to deserve death. Or to say that i'm ruining society or something like that. It's annoying.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD

Great argument.

degeneracy

Elaborate

Because we are a direct cause of internet 3rd wave cancer.

And another thing, sometimes I use "replica bags" to prevent them from finding out. Basically if you have a good idea of what types of bags most pople use, just fill up a similar or same-looking bag with your own rubbish and replace theirs with yours. This can be done at 3am in the morning. It's unlikely that they would check to inside if yours looks close enough.

>Being this autistic

That's all just gross as fuck dude. What the fuck is wrong with you, nigger? Like, what's the fucking point? All this gives you a thrill? Nigger that's crazy as fuck.

But the people who spread this cancer are the gay-hating people, not the gays themselves. Because they aparently they don't like that we do what we want to do in the privacy of our home for our own enjoyment without affecting them in any way. Wow i feel so bad for being gay now

why?

goddamn dude

Do you fap with the little girl diapers?

We are part of the problem my friend. I

> the people who spread this cancer are the gay-hating people
> they don't like that we do what we want to do in the privacy of our home

Don't give me that shit, you deluded nigger faggot. whenever your "party" or group or whatever the fuck you faggots call yourselves decided to push the political envolpe with your dsigusting lifestyle, and try to force your goddamned rubbish into other people's lives, that shit took center stage in the business of others, so you can take that "In the privacy of my home" shit and shove it up your faggot ass.

Nobody gives a fuck about you or what you do at home. But many people have a serious problem with the way the LGBT trash is trying to push its legitimacy by disrubpting the lives of people who dont' want anything to do with you.

Get rekt fag

let's see a timestamped diaper pic

Why are shitty diapers so hot? I love giving myself an enema and sitting in it

I am gay and agree wholeheartedly.

>timestamp or fuck off

ok, here's the timestamp.

These are slightly different diapers though. They're from Burger King. I prefer my getting my diapers from known sources but I do have a small pile of anonymous diapers from public places as well.

Most memorable find, OP?

What the fuck is wrong with you.

So hot. Got kik?

Idk if OP is a freak or a god damn hero.

Sup Forums Is back

"Your disgusting lifestyle", and try to force your rubbish into other people's lives" In case you didn't know my lifestyle is the same as an heterosexual person. But i have sex with men instead of women. Stunning, right? If you hate those people who say that they're gay as an excuse to pretend they're opressed. Or they can't stop telling everybody that they're gay because they are insecure little shits. I get you. I understand that you hate people who try to shove their mindset into everybody else's head. But that's not just gay people. We're not that specific. I hate people like that too. I understand that. I don't really party and i don't care what other people think of my way of being so i can't reply about that. But regarding the people who push their lifestyle into everybody else's throat. I get that, because there are normal gay people like me who don't do that kind of shit. I'm gay, but i'm not a faggot.
For example; Hey my name is user and i am a man who likes men.
And there's a faggot who's more like a drag queen who overuses lipstick and has an exagerated accent. I hate those faggots

Don't act like you've never dug through the garbage fer dirty diapers

Not OP but I got into diapers/scat in a similar way.

When I was a kid, my grandma babysat neighbors so there were always diapers around. I saw a diaper at the top of the trash. I must've been like 5? I mushed it a bit with my hands got really hard. I didn't know of course what being hard was, but the smell really got to me and made me turned on. So I kept mushing and squeezing diapers in the trash until I was 7. It would get my heart racing.

you sick pedo...eating the shit of an underage human :/

GOD LEFT US

So that's what little girl shit looks like.

>696553704
no kik sorry. I did play around with skype many years ago but currently I don't use any snapchat, facebook, etc.

Difficult to say. Really once you've seen one used diaper, you've kinda seen them all haha. I do remember finding a very large (XL adult) size diaper in a public restroom once but it smelled like nothing... Not soiled or anything. 100% clean. That was quite strange.

Oh, and I did also find a used diaper where the poop was completely green too. Along with a bunch of green-stained baby wipes. I don't think I've ever seen poop with that color before.

Deal with it

kek, this is why I fucking love Sup Forums

correction, boy shit.
Girls do NOT... SHIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!

Skype then? Or burner emaim? Diaper hunting exploits sound fun.

Isn't it hot imagining girls taking disgusting shits?

what's your favorite type of poop load to find? solid? soft? warm and fresh?

stop. get help

I thougt I've seen everything on /b but I was wrong
So wrong

Well dude, it's like being muslim or jew or whatever. You're part of a group who's primary spokespeople are the most radical extremists pissing off as many people as possible as fast as possible, so don't be surprised when you get rolled into it for your identity.

If you don't want that to be the case, then do something about it. As it is, your leaders are deplorable, disgusting, attention whoring deviants playing a big game of grab-ass with the world they seem to hate, and yet depend on at the same time to get the attention they desperately crave.

>you will never insert your cock in this

everyday we stray further from god

eat shit and Die.

-from anyone who still is sane in this world
brb gonna gang myself

Is warm slimy poop enough to lube a girl up for anal?

It can be.

That an adult diaper?

Guys someone please screencap this shit for future generations

What about the SMELL, op. Can you describe the SMELL and how you feel about it?

This

Yeah. Not OP, just a fellow diaperfag, but I hump into my messy diapers for fun. Best is when it's someone else's.

that's not a girl

>mfw i feel nothing from someone posting pics of shit from diapers smeared on their face.

Past generations had this already. Pamperchu.

yes of course I fap with all diapers

here I can't really explain it. It's definitely a very intimate thing. It's almost like eating/drinking their "essence" so to speak as well as a chance to get to experience them all close up and personal and in an intimate way. I also have a body fluids fetish so I would gladly drink spit and even vomit too if I had the chance.

>696553704 should be

Yup me too. But I suppose that's a slightly different fetish.

>pic related

>Pamperchu

I have seen a new level of autism

You're fine, dude.

>Gay males being intimate is disgusting to me

>But I have the capacity to conclude that things I don't like are fine as long as they don't hurt anyone.

Everyone has their reason for either being shitty and bigoted or understanding and rational, and there's nothing you can do.

Just be yourself and don't give a fuck ya silly faggot.

ewwww

It's quite something, isn't it?

The best is to wrap a diaper around your cock and fap with it

>00.33 am
>looking at shit filled diapers on the internet

What am I doing with my life.