Pick one Sup Forums

pick one Sup Forums...

either gender is not a social construct, and fucking the right would be straight and normal

or gender is a social construct, and fucking the 2 on the left would be straight and normal

and no, you cannot pick both options

well Sup Forums, which one is gay and which one is straight?

Both are degenerates

Right is straight, it has a vagina. Left is gay, they have penises.

I'd go for left, but I don't consider myself hundred percent straight though.

both are gay

It's gay either way, you fuck a man, or fuck someone acting and looking like a man

>it
>they

You were answered the first few hundred times you posted this you mentally ill faggot.

I choose neither. Fuck you op

Liking any guy makes you gay. Not liking some girls doesn't make you gay.
Being attracted to the female form is not gay. Being attracted to a penis is. Being attracted to the male form is also gay.
Or at the very least it would make you bisexual.
Fucking either of them would be gay, the right because she has a male body, the left because they have a penis.

Gender is not a social construct. The way we perceive genderroles is to a certain degree.

Right looks like a man and left has a dick. I am not attracted to men or dicks. Both are gay. If you are attracted to the left you are only attracted to the dick, or else you'd look at normal woman. If you are attracted to the right you dig the man body while pretending you are not gay because it has a vagina. Both make you a closet faggot.

>Right is straight
>Looks like a man
>Implying being attracted to a Woman that looks exactly like a man isn't gay
>Implying being attracted to chicks with dicks i.e. Men isn't gay
Fucking Degenerates

and leting one of the left suck your dick makes you gay?

I'd say if you know that they have a penis it is gay.

This is stupid
You can be attracted to someone but not what's in their pants
Gay dudes apparently LOVE titties so much

How about not being attracted to either because the masculine aspects in both are a turn off?

Fuck you.

but you are not getting involved with ther penis at all, just getting a blowjob from a femenine face

How about neither?
I don't fuck things mentally ill things

>make you gay
>make you straight

These arguments are fundamentally retarded. They have cause and effect backwards. No action MAKES you gay. Even sucking a cock doesn't make you gay. The fact that you're gay makes you suck cock. Fucking a trans person (MTF or FTM, doesn't matter) does not suddenly change your sexual orientation, but you'd probably need to be at least partially gay in order to want to fuck them.

Where things get unclear is like if you don't even know a "chick" is a tranny until you've already been flirting at the bar and gone home with him/her. Like if you go for it anyway after finding out, is that gay? I'm going with no.

One thing is for certain and that's that OP is a faggot.

Best answer

if you are attracted to anyone that has surgically mutilated their genitals, or have taken hormone treatments, or have done either yourself then you are a faggot

All three are transgender. Two have a penis as one looks like they should have a penis. Of you want to compair gay to straight then put an actual female in there. If however you want vindication that you aren't gay then fuck off. Op is always a fag.

They are both pretty gay.
That said, Id bend over both of those lads on the left without a second thought

How about three genders: male, female, and trans-scum?

Well this is the logic that makes people think there are only two choices in the american presidential race.

The answer is fucking neither of them is straight and normal.

Trans-girls 'cause I'm gay and I love penis.

Gender is not a social construct, you're born with it and it cannot be changed.

Never forget this no matter what people tell you. There are many crazy people out there, doesn't mean you have to listen to them.

If you're attracted to left, you're a faggot because they have penises.

If you're attracted to right, you're a faggot, because that man with a pussy is more of a man than most men.

Bottom line; if you're attracted to trans anything, you're a faggot.

Well you're not wrong...

Good for you you gay bastard! An honest user. Who knew.

penis into vagina = straight. Penis into another man's hairy dude butt = you're a fucking faggot. It's pretty simple.

Finding feminine features in a male attractive isn't gay. Finding that same man attractive because of his male features is.
Like how some dudes don't find women with "man jaw" attractive. Just because they find a woman unattractive doesn't make them gay and vice versa.

>yfw there's more than one type of faggot
False choice detected. Back to containment with you.

winrar

Gender is a social construct, sex is not

A) a man who looks like a woman
B) a woman who looks like a man
both are gay
the correct option would be a woman who looks like a woman

/thread

To be COMPLETELY honest with you fam, here's what I believe.

I could be romantic with a tgirl as long as she talks like a woman, behaves like a woman, and smells like a woman. I could, however, not have sex with her because I fancy pussy too much, and the mere sight of another dick when having sex is a turnoff.

Also, I would never actually date a tgirl, because:
- Sex would suck
- No possibility to impregnate "her"

I'm just being completely honest. If I was a festival and a tgirl asked me if I wanted my dick sucked, I would let "her" suck it as long as I never get to see the penis.

Fucking racist scum.

Left has a MALE dick, right has a MALE body, I wouldn`t touch any and of course none of them are normal

>I could, however, not have sex with her because I fancy pussy too much, and the mere sight of another dick when having sex is a turnoff.
What a fucking faggot.

It sounds like you are closeted homo waiting for the correct moment, sorry.

You say I can't pick both, but I will pick both because I'm bi.

I'm a horny fuck so I'd fuck anyone.