Acts "too white" to hang out with black people

>acts "too white" to hang out with black people
>not white washed enough to ever be accepted by white people "cuz I'll always be a nigga"
>stuck between worlds with no way out

Fucking sucks. Any black Sup Forumsros know the feel?

Some people say i act white, well i have white friends, but im not brainwashed for the whute supremacy, i still remember my bros

>acts "too black" to hang out with white people
>Not niggerish enough to ever be accepted by black people "cuz i'll always be evil whitey"
>Stuck between worlds with no way out
Any white Sup Forumsros know this feel?

I've grown the accept being the middle man. I've made it my own I have friends on both sides of the spectrum. Of course I get static from both but that's where the not giving a fuck kicks in. But I do know that feel, not knowing what race you fit in

>acts "too white" to hang out with black people

As a mixed race, I know how this feels

what does "acting too white" mean exactly?

Obama plz leave

Find friends who don't care about race and do what you like. I've heard the same shit growing up, I didn't care, though. I didn't want just a certain group of friends.

Ill tell you one thing, whites will never accept you as one of them. Good luck.

I am half puerto rican and half dutch, blue eyes and all, so I feel ya Sup Forumsro. Shit will never be 100% real but you can move between circles like the clever little fox that you are.

Also, niggers gonna nig

I feel for you, man. I'm assuming you're American, get the fuck outta that holeband come live in europe, nobody gives two fucks over here. Plus our health care and education is free. We have a far higher standard of living than our US counterparts too. Better wages, accommodation, infrastructure etc.

> be german
> grow up in France
> go to school in Switzerland
> get made fun of for being French/Swiss/German by Swiss/German/French
> bohoo my life is so hard

Being a semi-productive member of society.

Well, if you run with the blacks, you'll end up in jail or dead. If you run with the whites, you'll end up with a job, a house, and a healthy retirement account.

Your choice, halfy.

Comfiest European country for a black man?

just hang with white people anyway. statistics show its better for your survival rate

That's weird, where I used to cringe at how so many white kids prided themselves on having a black friend.

Not that I care about having non white friends but just don't be so fuckin weird about it.

Side note: Cassidy Banks remind anyone else of Brittany Venti?

Used to have the same problem. Too white for the black kids and too black for the white kids. Now I realized ppl that judge you based on race aren't worth your time. With time I surrounded myself with dope people that shared the same sentiment. Just focus on being happy and excelling in what you do user.

I'm white, but I'm black inside. So I feel you nigga

>>acts like a decent citizen and not like a chimp
>>brain washed enough to think black people have to act like niggers to be black
>>think that white people not acting like fucking savages is a racial thing and not the way a decent person behaves in society
>>stuck between worlds with no way out

Any black understand this? No I guess not, they're all niggers

I'm degenerate enough to be liked by blacks
(savage pothead)

I'm white enough to be accepted by whites
(heavy metal, Catholic)

But for some retarded reason I'm an honorary Asian ( they call me the Secret Asian/asian persuasion)

White washed? Is that code for not bein able to control my inner nigger

100% Anglo-Saxon Gaelic heritage

Any country, man. Probably best to start in UK and work your way over. As I said nobody gives a fuck. Obviously you're gonna get pockets racist idiots everywhere on the planet, but in europe they're few and far between and they're completely ostracized over here.

i knew a black Sup Forumstard dude was funny as fuck

True

Europe ia even worst for a black man, i live in europe bro

Albania

No. Only in England do they like niggers. Fuck off with your nigger faggotry.

The colour of your skin doesn't matter in this instance, it's all about how you carry yourself, and your personality. I have friends of all races, but of course, they stay separate. I mingle with the Asians, the blacks, the whites, so on and so forth. My black friends fit their stereotype, and we goof off and fuck around, what ever. I try to distance myself from them due to their actions, illegal or otherwise, but still good to maintain connections. The Asians are really smart and structured, and some cool people to have a cookout with, or homework and blah blah, I get invited to tons of barbecues and parents love me.
The white friends I hang with are just a bunch of nerds. We play video games, eat pizza, watch movies, and get high. That's it. Just be yourself anons, you'll do fine.

being a fucking cheesy faggot who tries really hard to attention whore whenever around large groups of people

or not knowing how to act in front of people

zero self and situational awareness

>cuz I'll always be a nigga
So it's just you telling yourself this and not the white people you want to interact with?

You're a spastic bastard. I bet you're an American pretending to know something about europe

Michael Jackson found the way out

I grew up in a white trash/black neighborhood. Nobody ever gave a shit as long as you werent a faggot. Shit, we even had a Jehovah witness we hung out with.

Maybe where I grew up it wasnt racist like where you live.

spotted the nigg

Go and fucking record the Kendrick collab, Jerome

Eurofag, you have not but only 3 real teeth n your head. You dont use deoderant so you smell bad & your breath is horrible. Ill stay right here thanks.

Coming from the uncultured American who can't afford health care or get a decent job with a decent wage. I'm fine you fat, dumb American idiot. I'll just stay in europe where we have a decent standard of living