Gonna circumcise myself

Gonna circumcise myself

Other urls found in this thread:

tiny.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

taking the bait...
timestap faggot

also stream the jewing

Be sure to put the skin under your pillow for the foreskin fairy to come pick up!

better be using fiskars scissors or its gonna be ugly

Does the fairy leave shekkles?

stream it on chaturbate nigga

nah, gold

Don't have a pen and paper handy but here's a second pic. Goodbye anteater ;_;7

I thought it was bagles. Or Hollywood remakes.

then just stick up your pinky finger and index finger or this is fake

DO IT

Just hurry up and do it faggot

Don't do it, women don't want dicks that have been cut, they want real men.

be ready for intense bleeding, you'll have an embarrassing trip to the ER, do you know how many capillaries are in the foreskin? lots.

thou shalt be remembered on the internets forever if you do this and its more than you have ever made so just listen to shia

CUT IT

do it faggot

you'll be Sup Forums famous. Do it, it's worth it. Dubs confirm

Lol

You'll never be a real man, no matter how much smegma you carry around.

do you have a rabbi on standby to suck the blood off?

Cut balls off while you're at it

i have this really disturbing image in my head of wrinkly pink wings

No... no we really don't.

Dubs say do it

If you don't cut it properly, it will grow back. Make sure you do a good job.

Roll

>choosing to mutilate your dick on purpose

just cut off the whole thing user, then you'll be the faggot we all know you are.

CUT IT OFF

Dont forget to pour rubbing alcohol on it afterwards to disinfect it afterwards!

if you really want to do this, get some benzo spray (toothache spray or sex shop delay spray) and a styptic pencil. or several styptic pencils

Do it!

rolling for this

sigh... smegma argument is worst argument.
its like cutting off your foot because you might break it. but if your to stupid to wash your dick, you deserve an ugly jew cock anyways

sterilise the knife by putting it in a flame !

Where the fuck are you up? Did you bleed out

winrar

more like cutting off your nose because you might get boogers

Cauterize your dick afterwards with said flame

more like cutting your feet off because they get dirty and you dont wash them. at least you can use your stump to have sex indefinitely afterwards

Please decapitate it. Please. I've been waiting for far too long.

Do it nigger.

Thinking about doing this, skins too tight and feels uncomfortable during sex

I'll suck you off after.

Op is indeed a nigger

Or maybe he missed

Will post vid of me fucking my ass with corn cob if he does it.

Check em.

you looking for a pen and paper for timestamp or already setting up chaturbate?

U can tourniquet it first until it it becomes sensation less

Obviously something you want to do or you wouldn't have mentioned it or offered. Just do it faggot.

Please dont. Unless you also have a vagina.

Please dont.

Sup Forums is just a nest of non-delivering faggots

sauce
tiny.
cc/kdwzcy

just imagine the level of legendarity this thread would get if both of you actually delivered

Where's somewhere that does deliver on these kinds of things?

Your dick looks like mine used to.

Just do it OP. I got it done when I was a week old, you aren't more of a pussy than a newborn are you?

Check

Did you have it done? Professionally i hope

Check em

>he let his parents abuse his genitals

jesus christ how fucking beta are you?

NOOOOOOOOOO, don't ruin your dick, uncut is way better than mutilated, dry jew dick!!

Roll check

OP passed out, his mums going to find him in the morning covered in blood, with this thread open on his computer, scissors in his hand and a pile of skin on the floor.

No I went to my doctor turns out this sort of phimosis is easy to treat. Gently stretched for about a week and applied topical steroid cream. 2 days ago I was able to fully retract my foreskin for the first time. Glands were sensitive but getting better very fast. Been leaving it exposed for a few hours every evening and gently prodding it to remove sensitivity.

Nah. Op is just a faggot who cant deliver

Im not circumcised. When i was a kid i always pulled the skin back to wash. As long as the skin is pulled back before erection ive never had much pain

Pulling back after erection is uncomfortable without lube

Check

I do remember my first time pulling back the skin and i had to kind of force it

Thats weird, mine just retracts with the erection feels good man

Talk to your doctor. The steroid cream can be bought over the counter. Results are fast, I can retract flaccid an erect with minor discomfort. Every time you do it it gets easier. The cream make the process faster. I also used lube to make it easier.

what if my foreskin is too short? is it able to make it longer, too? like putting the stuff on it and pulling it forth.
my dick kinda looks stupid when erect, the foreskin covers only like 10% of it.

you would be retarded to get circumcised

LOl can I see that

Nice roll. Faggot

Yeah I think that works too. The skin is really stretchy and over time will adapt if put under strain. Of course it's always better to talk to your doctor.

Who needs a doc when you haz intarweb and Sup Forums?

honestly i trust Sup Forums more than a doctor. how would i know what kind of meds he makes me take?

you guys on the other hand might be trolls and talk loads of shit but it's very easy to find out which posts are actually believable.

my mother once had a doctor that made her take assloads of calcium because she broke her bones every now and then. started out with a small dose and every time she broke something he made her take more. not gonna lie, he's a nice guy, he will prescribe anything you ask him for, but he is dumb as hell, too. probably learned everything by hard in medschool and still doesnt understand shit. his logic: broken bone -> drink
milk and take calcium
btw calcium makes your bones hard and stiff, easy to break. silicium makes it bendable like rubber. my mom needed some of that. changed doc, changed diet, changed meds, no more broken bones. the new doc wasnt the one to tell her about silicium though. i read up on it on the internet. fucking 6 years of studyibg for nothing and decades of practice to be disproven by a neckbeard basementdweller