Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WvW2de_F3I
youtube.com/watch?v=kKUQFqzt4xk).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kyouko claimed.

Claimed.

still here

Chara claimed

Claiming Trsiatana

Let's do this. I claim Azusa Nakano as my waifu

It was a cultural thread about a non alcoholic society and their interesting choice of wardrobe and sitting position.

My tristana

Miho claimed

That feel when trying to tell some high school kid that putting a siren in a old police car is illegal as shit.

I claim Schierke as my waifu

QOTT: What do you think is the favourite music of your waifu?

Chara probably listens to either classic or some Metal Subgenre.

>Schierke
Top Notch!

Why tell them?
Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Is this even legal

>4 of top 5 have white hair
RIP

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MODS

What was it,

I swear this was a coincidence.

probably pop

youtube.com/watch?v=8WvW2de_F3I

Cause i would like to own another one of them cars again without having a gun put to my head every time i get pulled over.

>

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

Claiming Yuuki

Probably pop

I claim hitler

aserdftvgybuhjnkm

It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.

Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.

If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.

Half of the children died.

I see, I see~ It does seem to fit both of them.
Also thread is surprisingly slow today

Why was 6 afraid of 7?
Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. He can seldom close his eyes without opening them again at fear of Charlies lurking in the jungle trees. Not that you could ever see the bastards, mind you. They were swift, and they knew their way around the jungle like nothing else. He remembers the looks on the boys' faces as he walked into that village and... oh, Jesus. The memories seldom left him, either. Sometimes he'd reminisce - even hear - Tex's southern drawl. He remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes like nothing else. He always kept a pack of Lucky's with him. The boys are gone, now. He knows that; it's just that he forgets, sometimes. And, every now and then, the way that seven looks at him with avid concern in his eyes... it makes him think. Sets him on edge. Makes him feel like he's back there... in the jungle.

That's fine.
Are you?

Madoka claim

Yaya, Internet is just slow as fuck today. Captcha needs time to load.
Besides that, everything's fine~
How about you?

I'd rather it be slow than riddled with spam or gore

We found this new site called CSGO Lotto—so I'll link it down in the description if you guys want to check it out. We were betting on it today and I won a pot of like $69 or something like that, so it was a pretty small pot, but it was like the coolest feeling ever. I ended up following them on Twitter and stuff, and they hit me up and they're talking to me about potentially doing like a skin sponsorship.

Classical, acoustic pop and pajama pop (youtube.com/watch?v=kKUQFqzt4xk).

It doesn't matter. Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on. Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

... You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.

I get this reference Ya

Sounds exactly the same as me
Everyone is tired and it made me tired.

Feels so nice to be home.
Stella's mine.

HI YUUUKI HOW ARE YOU

claimed

Yeah, I like it that way more too

Oh! And who's your waifu?

Man, bad internet is the worst.

Currently watching Chuunibyou

Oh hey, you're in the thread again!

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

That's why he passed Obamacare and the stimulus and Dodd-Frank and the deal with Iran. It is a systematic effort to change America. When I'm president of the United States, we are going to re-embrace all the things that made America the greatest nation in the world and we are going to leave our children with what they deserve: the single greatest nation in the history of the world.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

She's Kate Marsh, from Life is Strange.

I'm pretty good, can't complain. What about you?

I've no room to judge.
just something to think about
?

I heard some people saying the jews financed Hitler's adventure. Sure, why not, and sounds funny and crazy right??, but ,isn't. I guess societies very stupidly don't see why??? I strongly believe the jews wants to control the world for the better, not the worst, but the better, but remember this guys, when they need to do this, the jews will have to deal and battle the most ugly and evil forces in planet earth. and who could be one of those evil forces???, well...Hitler is one, for sure, and now, if the jews cleverly financed Hitler's adventure, knowingly that Hitler will lose the war, Ha, so, there you have it. that is the reason we control Germany today. RIGHT??. whenever this mighty guys need to do something in order to control some part of the world, either you agree with our banking terms, or you have the option of the war, but the jews tell those who oppose...don't do it, because you are going to loose and then...YOUR ASS WILL BE OURS...VERY SIMPLE. so, those mighty bankers financed Hitler and since Hitler for sure lost, YOUR ASS IS MINE, SO THERE YOU HAVE IT...WE CONTROL GERMANY TODAY, but why?, why we need to do this with Germany, which is a Europeans nation like us??, Why loosing so many Europeans lives?? well Germany was the one who opposed this bankers. We either control the world's money system , OR THE WORLD IS GOING TO CONTROLS US and we don't want that, because if the world controls us, IT'S THE END OF US. And this is not the end of it and actually will never end, this planet always will have wars. and do you guys know why? BECAUSE THIS IS ROTTEN PLANET EARTH...THE DEVIL'S PLANET, PLANET INFERNO AND MOST OF US HUMANS, WE STINK, NOT ALL OF US, BUT MOST OF US, ARE HELL'S GUYS. 80% OF HUMANS ARE NO GOOD, AND THE REST OF US, 20%, THE GOOD SIDE OF US, HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS EVERY MOMENT OF OUR LIVES, SO, LONG LIVE THIS MIGHTY BANKERS...BECAUSE FOR YOU GUYS , LOOKS LIKE THIS MIGHTY GUYS ARE BAD, BUT THEY'RE NOT, IT'S JUST THEIR FIGHT AGAIN'TS HELL'S PEOPLE.

Yaya, but soon going to bed.
Probably in an hour or so.

Rory-sama claimed
So I got a message from the boss at 2am saying 'tomorrow you start at 10:30.' I think he may have sent it yesterday.

My father...was a baker...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, cooking. Mommy orders take-out to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

Hello Shizuru

Staying here till then?

My father...was a cloud...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he starts raining, crazier than usual. Mommy gets an umbrella to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a samefag...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he starts reposting, crazier than usual. Mommy gets an sage to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a police man...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he arrests crooks crazier than usual. Mommy obeys the law to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

MY WIFU IS WAHU WAHU WAHU

My father...was a nigger...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, stealing bikes. Mommy locks her bike to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father . . . was a faggot . . . and a fiend.

And one night, he starts assfucking, crazier than usual. Mommy has a VAGINA to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

That's the plan.

My Father... was a pokedad... and a fiend

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, uses hydro pump. Mommy uses a electric pokemon to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

Knife Waifu - Alice Liddell

My father...was a camwhore...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he whores out on Sup Forums crazier than usual. Mommy sages the thread to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

Hello Fran. What's up?

Love you too Mai

My mother...was afraid...and a fiend

And one night, my momma got scared, more scared than usual. She said I'm movin' in with my auntie and uncle in Bel-air. I did not like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a jew...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he starts making money off interest, crazier than usual. Mommy gets a lawyer to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a virgin...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he faps off crazier than usual. Mommy disconnects the internet to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

That art looks like shit and you should feel bad.

My father...was a bawksy...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he makes a video on youtube, crazier than usual. Mommy an heros to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was Vince...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he advertises slap chop craazziier than usual, chopping. Mommy gets Billy Mayse to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a terrorist...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he starts exploding, crazier than usual. Mommy gets America to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was pedophile...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, posting CP. Mommy tells him to have a seat right there to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a Jesus...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he dies for my sins, crazier than usual. Mommy watches Zeitgeist to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a plumber...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, stomping koopas. Mommy hides in Bowser's castle to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I'm really good. Want to play some games maybe today?

Your probably fucked

Yay! I get to talk to you till then!

I love doing that

Anime

How many of these do you have saved?

My father...was a Girl...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he bitches about stupid nonsense craazziier than usual, crying. Mommy beats the shit out of her to shut her up. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

DIRTY COMMIE SCUM GET OFF MY HARD EARNED LAND I EARNED WITH MY OWN SWEAT TEARS AND FECES GET OUT OF HERE WE DONT SUPPORT RUBLE HEADED BASTARDS LIKE YOU THIS IS A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY WHERE WE DONT SHOVE OUR HEADS INTO BEARS ASS AND DRINK POTATO JUICE ALL DAY U LIL KALASHNIKUNT I BET I CAN REK U IN A RACE OWP SORRY ALREADY HAPPENED COSMONAUT MORE LIKE KOSMO-NOT AMIRIT HYUK HYUKHYUK GO BACK TO YOUR BREAD LINE HAR HAR MEANWHILE ILL BE HERE TEACHING MY SON HOW TO RIDE MY BIKE AND MEET JOHNSON IN THAT PRESS MEETING WE HAVE O LOOK IM GETTING A CALL FROM HIM RIGHT NOW OH HELLO JOHNSON HOW IS THE BUSINESS REPORT GOING SPLENDID MHM YES INDEED WELL IVE FINISHED PAYING MY BILLS AND GOING TO PLAY BILLIARDS SEE YOU AT WORK CLICK

Its 7:30 am here.

Sure, what'd you have in mind?

I haven't even scratched the surface.

My father...was a leprechaun...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he starts rainbowing, crazier than usual. Mommy gets a gold pot to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes off craazziier than usual and accidentally a whole bottle of coca cola. Mommy asks if this is bad. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a Ganondorf...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, triforcing. Mommy gets Link to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a slowpoke...and a fiend

And one night, one night he starts posting combos, crazier than usual. Mommy gets a c-c-c-combo breaker to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

Sure, sure~
I'm bored anyway

My father was a Korean... and a fiend.

And one night, he goes off crazier than usual, offering pizza and hamburger. Mommy gets pig disgusting murderer George W. Bush to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was the OP...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, posting fail threads. Mommy tries to post OC defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a gamblin' man...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, way down in New Orleans. Mommy sews my new blue jeans to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a faggot...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, fagging it up bareback with all kinds of PENISes. Mommy goes lesbo to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

Just me and my daddy, hanging out I got pretty hungry so I started to pout He asked if I was down ⬇for something yummy and I asked what and he said he'd give me his cummies! Yeah! Yeah! I drink them! I slurp them! I swallow them whole It makes daddy happy so it's my only goal... Harder daddy! Harder daddy! 1 cummy, 2 cummy, 3 cummy, 4 I'm daddy's princess but I'm also a whore! He makes me feel squishy!He makes me feel good! He makes me feel everything a little should!~ Wa-What!

My father...was a Fat fuck...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of craazziier than usual, eating. Mommy gets a diet plan and a boflex to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

My father...was a newfag...and a fiend.

And one night, one night he goes of posting "you raff you ruse" threads craazziier than usual. Mommy is a newfag too, so she participates in the thread, instead of defending herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called ️squishy️ again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy️ 5 back: you're daddy's kitten

My father was an astronaut... and a fiend.

IOne nuight, he goes into space, craaazier than usual. Mommy stays on the ground to defend herself. He doesn't like this. No. One. Bit.

Maybe just text him back?

Can't hurt asking
Forgot you are an Aussie for a second

So, what do you want to talk about?

~~maybe something lewd?~~

My father....was Micheal J. Fox...and a fiend

And one night, one night he starts shaking, craaazziier than usual. Mommy plays with an etch-a-sketch to defend herself. He doesn't like this. Not. One. Bit.

Because of parkinsons.

clmd

My father was has anyone... and a fiend.

And one night, he goes off crazier than usual, really been far even as decided. Mommy gets to use even go want to defend herself. He doesn't to do more like this. Not. One. Bit.

nigger nigger... nigger nigger nigger... nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger, nigger. nigger nigger nigger-nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger nigger'nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger. nigger.

I have. No answer yet.