Fast Food horror story and employee secrets thread

Fast Food horror story and employee secrets thread.

Anything bad that has happened or is happening in popular fast food restaurants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wrCRSzg76qI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Came in a burger that i served to a girl I thought was hot. She was 10 tops

I used to love a local Subway until they hired this new 16 year old looking boy, he has the lowest tolerance I've ever seen, I try my hardest to sound kind and patient but he still gets so easily triggered and says shit under his breath about me to my face.
Is there a way to anonymously file some report? I feel like it'll go directly into the trash anyway since theyre desperate, hope he leaves by September.

Bump

Just complain to the manager.

Well at least she wasn't younger

Fucking lier
How did u even have the time and privacy to do that

This is it though.
I complain...I'm sure he won't be fired just lectured...he is there every fucking time..he is guaranteed to make it worse if I complain.

Jared Fogle raped me in the ass when I was 10.

Martin?

But if you sit by and do nothing, nothing gets done. Surely him being lectured by a manager is better than him treating customer's like doody.

By that logic you're still too young to be on this site.

>See hot girl
>Makes gross tasting burger for her

Wow can you at least try and impress her rather than the opposite? Fucking autists.

footlong?

I was molested in the bathroom of a McDonalds when I was 7

there's no reason a fry cook should be trying to impress a 10 year old girl

>Be McDonalds worker I cum in your bun, I don't give a fuck

Anyone?

I don't remember. I know that he didn't use lube tho.

Noice

I work at Subway. Ask me shit. Call me by subfag I dunno.

That was in 2006.

You're going back there user

>Be scout leader, I cum in your son, I dont' give a fuck

Pics or it didn't happen

>i work at subway
Congratulations, what an achievement!

Subway is trying to go all GMO free. Also switched Tomato brands recently and they are all rotten most of the time. I think they are switching back though.

Having a job is an achievement in 2016

Are you doing shits with the foods?

I'm pretty sure I was the OP in that original thread, hadn't seen anyone post it before I did

Nah. Have too much respect for the bosses. Since its hard to find a job nowadays I'd rather not shoot myself in the foot.

Stop eating shitty fast food made by bipolar teenagers. Problem solved.

This proves my theory that Sup Forums is about 30 people

I work at a Rocky Rococo its a deep dish pizza place.

Every time I eat fast food it's a horror story. Trying so hard to never eat fast food again, especially since I know my food has feces, urine, spit, semen, mentrual blood, and human pus in it.

Do you think some do it? I too often eat outside.

Holy shit, that's illegal.

youtu.be/wrCRSzg76qI

I'm pretty sure people are too afraid to mess with others food here eh, I can see why with such a bleak job market.

If I hate a person I still make their sub properly though. If they hate me, I smile and they just hate it more.

I used to work in a restaurant and dropped a 10L bucket of ketchup on the refrigarator floor. When i reported it to my co worker he told me to grab a plastic tray and gloves. I scraped like 9L off the ground with my bare hands. I could see the dirt and dust in it. After i was finished i put a date sticker on it so it could be served again to the customers

I remember it getting archived but I haven't been able to find it for the longest time, any idea where its at?

Can you post the full story?

A few years ago, me and some friends went into a McDonalds after a night of drinking. We were a bit merry and a bit loud, but we weren't shouting, swearing or being rude.

We order our food and we hang by the counter and get talking to some of the staff.

As we're talking, I see the guy in the kitchen lift his head up and I see a bit of spit hanging from his chin, he quickly wipes it away and wraps up the burger he just made.

He slides it down the delivery thing and the server gives it to my friend. I tell him to hold on and I take it. I open up the burger to see if I can see anything inside. It's not exactly clear, but you can make out something odd in the burger and I tell the server the guy behind spat in it.

He looks shit scared, I call him over and I ask for the manager. We argue for a bit, he denies everything and the manager isn't the greatest at handling the situation.

Thankfully McDonalds have cameras all over the shop and there is one that points towards the kitchen from the customer side. It's enough that you can see the cook bend over, you don't see him spit but you do see him get back up and wipe his chin.

Manager sends the cook to his office, he gives me and my buddies a free large meal each with apple pies. As the burger was meant for my friend, he was the one who decided that free food would be enough. We left it at let and never saw the cook there again.

Worked at wendys for 5 years as a manager. Was alone on monday mornings from 5am-7am. I would get all my stuff done and be bored. Once in a while id jerk off during that time. One time i thought, what the hell. Came in a jr frosty cup and stirres it in with the chili that was already on the stove. From then on everyone who had some of that first batch of chili on monday got a little piece of me with it.

Holy shit I gagged

>GMO free
I hate trends that needlessly raise the price.

I did a work trial at a store once. I was refilling pick 'n' mix, which is basically candy is lots of big trays and you just pick and choose and fill a cup.

One of the containers broke at the back and spilled out loads of candy as I was just putting it in; the other guy I was working with said I should just put it back in.

So I'm scooping up chocolate mice off the floor, it's dusty, bits of trash and hay in it. Don't ever get the pick and mix, kids.

There is a subway near my work I visit sometimes. Every fucking time I go, I always have to ask staff to add extra because they give you almost nothing.

A friend I worked with said Subway has guidelines on how many ingredients (toms, cucumber etc) should be in each sized sub. Never did they follow this and always did I have to ask.

Why are subway staff so cheap with their servings? Why not just make a fucking sub like it should be made?

One time I ordered extra meat and it was barely the regular amount. I'm sure it's different from store to store but there are a lot of cheap cunts out there.

Stores are franchised, so I guess some can be dodgier than others.

Are you the sub worker? Can you confirm if subway has a guideline or policy on making subs at all? My friend said he was told during his training and I'd like to have some facts to back me up next time I have a go at them.

It's kinda outrageous, but when you see the price of stock that goes into it, you shit bricks. I think it's something like 26-36 grams of lettuce, 6 slices of tomato, cucumber, beetroot (nz), pickles, olives, jalapeno, 6 pieces of green capsicum and like 16 grams of onion.
We go through about $100 worth of beetroot a week and we don't charge extra for it.
It only popped up recently in the last year or so.

i think subway has one of those survey shit things on reciepts, go on there and drop a shit ton of bad reviews, mention the guy in at least 90% of those bad reviews. trust me, i've done this before.
better yet, make some fake google accounts and leave bad reviews on the subway publicly. managers check that shit.
godspeed, mr user.

No, but I did apply once. But I'm sure they have policies and guidelines they need to adhere to if they want to use the company name, recipes etc.

But it's not as if the have Subway company employees working there, so no one other than the owner probably enforces the stuff. If at all...

Yes. Subway has a way set for prepping and making subs.

When I was just starting my job at subway, I had some old dude come in. While I was slicing his herbs and cheese I knicked my fucking finger and started oozing. I really didn't want to say anything so I just continued making his cold cut for him one handed, while the bleeding hand held the top half of the loaf like a battleship board. I felt bad but he told me good job.

Different user here. I don't work at subway but I spoke to someone working at a subway once who transferred from another. They told me that at the subway they'd worked at before they had to literally count shit like olives.

Just an FYI for anyone thinking about complaining about your experience, do it. At subway, it filters from head office, down to franchisees, meaning that head office deals with problems and addresses them. I.E can get people fired.

I used to work for subway doing promotional materials. I wanted to quit being so fat fuck, so I limited myself to one footlong a day, that's it, no other eating. It worked really great, and I lost a lot of weight fucking children for exercise.

Wait for his shift to end and bash his acne ridden face in with a fucking crowbar, faggot.

>be me
>hungry after classes, mcdonalds close by
>don't eat fast food much but im fuckin starving
>go into drivethru, order large #4 meal with Coke
>person taking orders gives me attitude
>tell them to fuck themselves
>tootiredforthisshit.jpeg
>pull up to window
>fucker is ugly; like aids had a face
>mumbles incoherent words and wipes nose with hand
>autism.mp3
>i pay for my food and park in the lot to eat
>Coke fine, fries fine, burger tastes weird
>thinking that faggot spit in my food i remove the top to inspect
>weird white stuff
>took me a minute to realize what it was
>you know when you get a sunburn and your skin peels?
>strips of sunburned skin on burger
>SKIN ON MY BURGER
>my body's reaction is to begin dryheaving
>i eventually puke. inside my fucking car.
> IM GONNA KILL THAT FUCKER
>instead I report him to manager
>faggot gets fired, screams at me in parking lot
>I laugh and spit on his car as I drive away

Long story short; got burger with extra autist skin

>tfw i cant eat fast food without throwing up
>mfw

Not working in fast food but do have a fast food story. At my university we have a shitty little Carl's Jr by the cafeteria. Since it's school run and doesn't have a Carl's type kitchen, the food comes out weird and gross. Everyone complained about it.

Being a freshman, I felt optimistic about my opportunities in life. I decided that writing corporate was the only way to change things. And it did. The burgers became jucier and were better cooked, etc.

This lasted one semester. Then the burgers went to shit again.

This is how I bevade disillusioned.

If you don't actually complain then nothing will change. At least this way if you complain to the manager and nothing changes, you can complain again. Should nothing change yet again, you can probably take it to headoffice and get both the manager and the other dude in shit.

But really any decent manager would ensure there is no 3rd time.

Why didn't you beat his ass, faggot?

>Being a freshman, I felt optimistic about my opportunities in life

Kek

My little brother works the night shift at McDonald's and a ghetto ass white bitch he works with fucking shit on the mens bathroom floor 2 days ago

lol

Why?

Anyway when I was in hs the night manager was some 18 shuthead who let us pretty much do whatever we wanted. One time a bunch of people were throwing a bunch of shit around at each other in the meat cooler. Bunch of meat ended up with powdered bleach in it. No one wanted to explain to the owner why a bunch of meat got thrown out so we just packed it and shelved it. The moisture of the meat kind of absorbed the bleach you couldn't see it the next day.

lol nice.

as a customer i never had any complaints, but a coworker of mine inspects everything before he takes it away from the counter. if the cucumbers are missing, wrong recipe, wrong burger, too cold, he gives no fucks, he literally throws it across the room into hall where things get prepared and shouts that that aint what he ordered and that he needed a new one.
funny thing is he never got into trouble for it and he does this at the very least once a week since his fat ass eats fastfood all week all day long. has been doing it for years, no matter what place, what state, what country. kind of a playground badass, but still a badass

I work at a taco stand. Worst thing was having the same customer come in an shit all over the bathroom until i finally caught him

I work at Taco Bell
AMA

Do you eat any of the food from your place of work? Why are volcano burritos so delicious? Has a costumer ever pissed you off so much you fucked with his/her food?

1. yeah I eat some of it
2. idk lol
3. no, but ive only been working there like 2 months