You kids think you're so hip & cool by not wearing these at concerts, don't you?

You kids think you're so hip & cool by not wearing these at concerts, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

ata.org/understanding-facts
youtube.com/watch?v=ItvOSm0jwHY
youtube.com/watch?v=cn5DTHqLM7E
youtube.com/watch?v=RBvLHdelTa4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jordan_Davis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People don't wear earplug at concerts?

Honestly: why?

"I'm not a bitch" is just a retarded answer.

Not so much hip and cool as it is simply not being retarded

as a badass harley rider here

why would you not want to wear earplugs?

I have to wear earplugs to deafen out my huge pipes

I hope you become deaf so you can stop being a poser on Sup Forums. You're not impressing anyone and you have a small dick. I bet you also cut your spaghetti.

I like to hear 100% of the music.

Its hard enough to hear what the person next to me is saying without wearing earplugs.

If something about the sound is unpleasant then I move to a better spot.

>People don't wear earplug at concerts?
Easily 90% of people at every non-acoustic/"acoustic" concert I've ever been to, don't wear earplugs.

And depending on the artist often times >99% are not wearing earplugs. Not surprisingly the age of the crowd is directly related to earplug use (the older, the more likely - but still overall everyone is unlikely to wear them).

I was one of only a few at a Limp Bizkit concert to wear them a couple years ago and Fred Durst noticed one of the people wearing them and mentioned it. I think he sorta made fun of the guy but then in the end he said he was smart for wearing them

>as a badass harley rider here

so how do you think the people around you feel?

>I like to hear 100% of the music.
I never understood this. I actually end up hearing less of the music without earplugs, because my eardrums are literally getting overloaded. I'm also too focused on my ear drums feeling like they're being actively destroyed painfully

this that me in the video you fucking loser lmao act like you ever been near a bad girk

youtube.com/watch?v=ItvOSm0jwHY

fycj our of here my bitch

>these
fucking trash i would never wear these anywhere
get some musician earplugs u plebs

>going to concert with someone new
>offer them ear plugs while we are parking
>offer is laughed at and dismissed
>ok
>concert starts
>"hey bro! it's really loud! you still got those ear plugs?"
>no, i only brought a pair for me

fuck you faggot i pulled that image off my phone you dont know me

just for starters there's a lot of sound/music that isn't amplified at all and can only be heard within about 15 feet of the instrument.

then there's the issue of frequencies

again if something about it is unpleasant then I move.

Jesus with some cars I can appreciate "garish design" as in a riced out civic, but this is like "concentrated boomer garbage". All it needs is gothic font and some patriotic slogan on it.

What kind of shows do you go to? And how far back?

talk some more shit on my bike you fucking bitch I will find you

alright

in the particular situation where you're at a quiet enough show where you can hear the fucking pick touching the strings of a guitar, I can see not wearing them.

But in most concerts that are reasonably loud, hearing protection is the smallest thing you can do without jeopardizing the experience and your ears potentially.

Why don't people wear earplugs there? are they retarded or just vain?

yea

so do u actually know how to ride it?

its my bike you fucking moron

I dunno all kinds I guess

this is what I saw last wednesday
youtube.com/watch?v=cn5DTHqLM7E

and this is what i'm seeing tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=RBvLHdelTa4

street sects vocals were relatively low and he would also often sing completely away from the mic

Why the fuck would I care about the people around me?

>go to Sunn O))) concert
>don't wear earplugs because I'm not a little bitch

what if i told you my moms was gay and she rode a harleys

>the fucking pick touching the strings of a guitar
hyperbole aside the closest analogy to this would be the string clicking of an upright bass which last show I saw for that would be last month Jello Biafra backed by The Reverend Horton Heat. Very amazing show and in addition to that issue I also needed to hear people talking to me in the crowd and also how loud I was screaming lyrics my favorite of which was Pol Pot. I feel like I've gone to another level now that this happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Jordan_Davis

fuck that faggot that was 1992

doesnt look like u know how to ride it from the video

It says 2012 but it doesnt make any difference

Is you stupid?

fuck all me im out

>go to rammstein concert
>it was a festival so the sound was all over the place and loud as fuck
>they start throwing all their pyrotechnia shit
>even with earplugs its loud as fuck, my ears hurt everytime they do it
>look out for the gallery, there a cute loli with her mother
>she has her fingers in her ears
>everytime something explodes she puts this painful face

What the hell, i was about to throw my plugs to her but it was too far, parents cant just bring their children to a metal festival and nit bring them earplugs, especially if its a cute cunny ;_;

Where do I even begin with this post

frick off

>insecure middle age poster
discarded

>Why don't people wear earplugs there? are they retarded or just vain?
A mix of vanity (which itself is retarded), cluelessness, and I'll bet a good portion have tried inserting ear plugs and failed. I took my ex-girlfriend to a show once and initially she wouldn't wear plugs but finally she decided to, but when she put them in she just kinda shoved it in her ear instead of twisting the tip down to something really thin, then lifting the lobe, inserting, letting go of the lobe and holding it there for a few seconds until it expands enough to stay in place

Funny thing about the vanity is that I've never been made fun of for wearing ear plugs, while I've had one or two people who hadn't talked to me throughout the night mention to me that I was smart for wearing them

>have fancy earplugs because my job is really goddamn loud
>friends at show give me shit
>all of them are raising their voices to heareach other the next day and complaining of headaches
>I'm fine

No I dont wear a fucking buttplug to shows you freak

It's such a great feeling taking the earplugs out after a concert and you hear everything clearly again, without any ringing or muffledness or pressure/pain thanks to those two pieces of high density smooshy comfy foam that cost 50 cents and took 10 seconds to insert

Best ear plugs coming through

These are also awesome for putting under electronics and other things. I have my 2 studio monitors sitting on 8 of these which drastically reduced vibrations on the table they sit on, which was also transferring to the floor - not anymore. I also have them under a VCR to protect the device underneath from getting scratched, and also keep it from moving when I push buttons or insert a tape.

I use the fancy version of this

haha fucking nigger scum

I use these. Became a must after getting tinnitus.

Feels better post concert not having my ears ring for 2 days straight.

I was embarrassed at first but after wearing them after a show I will never not wear them.

I make music so I don't wanna ruin my precious hearing. And I feel like I can hear much more detail at shows with them in. If I don't it just sounds like a bassy mess.

Came here to post this.
>can hear clearly while still protecting your hearing
Literally a must have. Only started to go to concerts after I got these.

>Not wearing ear plugs at concerts
>Being legally deaf by 65
I bet you irresponsible faggots crank your headphones to 90 db.

I wear earplugs even when I'm using headphones. I've already lost so much hearing I can only hear up to 16 khz and I'm only 20. Definitely don't want to lose any more.

wtf why don't you just turn the volume down

one of the most bizarre things I've ever heard

>See Swans
>bring a pair of earplugs for a friend and a pair for me as well
>decide I don't need them while waiting in line and give my pair to another friend who unexpectedly showed up
>concert starts
>friend leans over within 10 seconds and says "pass those earplugs right now"
>halfway through the concert realize my mistake
>ears ring for 3 days straight afterwards
>develop permanent tinnitus the following year even after not seeing any other concerts

I don't care if the tinnitus wasn't from the concert or not, I'm only 18 and have to sleep with a fucking fan, a noise machine and a TV on. Wear the fucking earplugs. Better safe than sorry.

Man thatfucking suck, where they too loud or tinnitus just happens randomly

>where they too loud or tinnitus just happens randomly
Swans were incredibly loud live and I couldn't hear at all the next day, and the ringing didn't subside until the 3rd day.
The next year I randomly got tinnitus and I've been to ENTs and had hearing tests done. Apparently my hearing is very good for my age group so none of them think it's noise induced which is the odd thing. Either way, I'm not taking any chances and neither should anyone else.

>defends faggot bike

I always forget to bring a pair :(

I ride the bus so I always have my headphones with me and just wear those if I ever need to which is very rarely

Related question: When I travel by car to other cities I usually can't hear shit and just feel completely distant from everything after arriving. Is there any way to prevent this?