Hey Sup Forums, I've really been struggling trying to lose some weight...

Hey Sup Forums, I've really been struggling trying to lose some weight, there's this girl I like and she's a fuckin 420/10, but I'm fat as fuck. I've tried eating less and just walking, but I keep going back to eating pure shit and just saying "I'll start tomorrow". Please Sup Forums, I really need help. Is there anything I can do that I'll stick to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ObesetoBeast
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

high protein, low carb...no sugar

stop the soda and energy drinks right now.
take up swimming, bicycling and walking

But no red meat, right? Also, thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Drink diet or zero drinks.

Count calories.

Eat eggs. Eggs have 0 carbs.

You can also try cocaine, speed or heroin

red meat is fine once or twice a week

Aside from eating better , exercise is most important. Walking isnt enough. Mind giving me your hieght and weight.

Also what this guys , soda is fucking killer, if you have a double chin i gaurantee itll go down if you drop sodas for a month.

Go on /fit/.

Look up starting strength.

Eat at a caloric defecit (meaning eat less calories than you need to maintain your bodyweight).

Eat high protein / high fat (good fats not saturated fats) / low carb diet.

Set small goals.

I'm pretty short. Right now I'm 5 '7, and I weight 178 lbs.

Go to /fit/ faggot. That being said I joined medical weight loss about 2months ago and lost just under 50lbs so far. My diet is 950cals a day and consists mostly of protein shakes with one actual meal a day. It's expensive but worth it as you have someone checking your progress 3 times a week and keeps you motivated and on track; more importantly they hold you accountable. TL;DR join MWLC pay $$$$ high protein low carbs; 950cals a day;lost 50lbs in 2 months

diet and exercise

and only drink water

keep trying with your walking more/eating less plan

find the willpower to not scrap the whole plan just because you fuck up for a day

Thats fine, when I started I was 5'5 and 280
Get a gym member ship, ignore the treadmills and go for the elliptical, they work more parts of your body. you gonaa get tired out fast but tits better. The first time I got an eliptical I could barely last 30 seconds, after 3 weeks I go for atleast 7 minutes straight without stopping. its all about taking baby steps and not giving up

>I've really been struggling trying to lose some weight
fuck 9yo girls
it worked for Jared

You've literally just got to get active. I'm 5'7" and I used to be 240. I'm 168 now. Once you hit a certain area though you're gonna a have time start going to the gym to lose the last bit and to really shape your body.

Trutru

Yeah you can go on Sup Forums all day and sit in your chair, you fuck. That's one thing you'll stick too. Get it? Haha

reducing your calories toohalf of your daily requirement might help you lose weight but losing those calories will kill your energy. 1800-2100 calories per day is safe when coupled with healthy diet low in carbs, sugar free and high in protein. do not eat large meals 3 times a day. eat around 8 times a day several small meals. it willl sped up your metabolism and help you in the long term.

Heh, yeah

6'0 255lbs
help

Wait Op, did you just say you're fat as fuck at that height and weight?!? I'm the same height and weigh 185 and I'm not nearly fat as fuck.

Idk dude, I see myself as being pretty fat, and a lot of people like to make fun of me.

checked

checkd

i've been summoned from another land to check this faggotry

well shit this is now a get thread...

nice sextuples

But seriously. Just try working out. Work out two days, take one day off, 2 days work, 1 off. You get nothing by talking to us random shits. You have your own brain, use it and stop being a lazy shit. Don't start tomorrow, get off your lazy ass and start NOW. And don't let the protein and whatnot perfectionists get you down. You can achieve much even wihout all that shit. Important thing is to do stuff.

Hahaha checkd and rekt fatass

Pokemon thread?

Chrk yo self

Read the sticky

They helped me lose 20 pounds breh.

PHAT GET !!!!!!

sextuples
>sex
ok user youre getting laid

fat

>My diet is 950cals a day

You can sit in a corner and never move and lose weight on 950 calories a day.

The problem OP has (and most of us) is restricting yourself to that. Resisting the stuff that's not good for you, or eating too much of anything, is the hard part.

checkeroonie

HOLY SHHT

Holy Jehoshaphat

posting in case i get itt, its fine if not

>555777
ANOTHER GET
CHECK'EM!!!

good you fat piece of shit, kill yourself

yo dats lit tho

yep

DOUBLE TRIPS

Here you go OP, you don't have to go all the way to beast but the information should help you lose weight. youtube.com/user/ObesetoBeast

OH SHIT NIGGER

attractive digits

check 'em

Oh look repeating numbers

Checking fat kids numbers

czech em

nice double triple bud
TOO BAD YOU'RE FAT FAGGOT

do the other kids pinch your titties and titty fuck you?

yeah okay fatso

Lmao, thanks for the help guys. And get checke'd scrubs.

Steve.

check'ed you fat fuck

It's all about calories, what you put in versus what you burn. Sugary food, alcohol, and being sedentary are your enemies. My guess in you're probably consuming 6K calories a day minimum with no activity, right OP?

Alcohol can be a killer, especially beer. A 7% beer has about 350 calories on average. Have three or four, and bam, you're still fat.

Cut your calories in half immediately. Target 3K calories a day until you start seeing some weight loss. Get used to being hungry sometimes - it's okay to be hungry for an hour before a snack or your next meal. Notice I didn't say starving, don't not eat because it's absolutely the wrong thing to do.

Start walking. A little bit at first, and then stretch it and walk longer each time. It won't feel good at first and can be boring, but occupy your mind with something that will better yourself.

Do the above, eventually working your daily calorie intake to about 1500-1800 calories and day and you'll be losing weight every week until you want to stop or your body equalizes. You'll be surprised how much food you can eat for 1500 calories when you are picking the right foods.

It won't be easy, and it takes a while. Sugar cravings and carb cravings can be a bitch. Stay strong and stick it out.

6'0", started at 216lbs. I lost 23 lbs in 4 months doing it, and I'm still at it for about another 10-15lbs.

Good luck OP.

how long did it take?

stop smoking weed for a minute and exercise and jack off alot. too much pent up semen is bad for you. also i heard this thing called AIDS is a GREAT tool for weight loss

who's steve my nigguh

checked tho

oh shit

dubs of truth have spoken

This is godlike.

OP confirmed as fatty.

my god

>dubs of truth
>thread with sextuples

We've already established that m8.

You are either extremely muscular or, and this is much more likely, fat as fuck

Random fuckshit to take away from the funny shit in an attempt to be funny as well. And it would be funnier if I had actually got trips and named his shit Steve

Thats fucking retarded though. Why spend a bunch of money when you can do it yourself. Thats what I did. 950cals is way to little. But since you lost 50 lbs in 2 months you must've been a huge fat ass but seriously mang. You've been bamboozled. Most of the fitness industry is scam sadly and you could've gotten the same results for way cheapy by researching about fitness yourself and buying your own food with your goodboy points. 950 is really unhealthy unless your TDEE is less than 2000.

It's going to take discipline and hard work. Burn more calories than you take in. Or find a drug that makes you nauseous and you will have an easier time not eating.

1) dont touch soft drinks
2) dont necessarily eat less, just eat healthier
3) cardio, especially now when its hot

stfu and do it, its possible

Demands response. Eat half. Snack on fruits and veggies. Light ranch. Eat a salad before lunch and dinners. Your body gets colorie starved tells your mind you need to eat. Be strong stick to your plan. Bananas!

what is happening...

On a serious note, eat better, lift weights/run, and stay motivated. Don't do it for a woman either, do it for you.

obligatory check

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Its Happening!!!

lol

Yo someone saved screencaps of this thread, I'm too lazy

Chiggity checked...
That's pretty shitty that you get made fun of. Maybe I do too and don't even know it. I should join you in losing weight.

Calorie intake / energy expenditure = Net gain / loss of weight. It really is that simple. Work in some minor weight lifting every other day. On your off day do cardio. If you can avoid high impact activities all the better. Swimming, biking, etc.. Jogging will allow you loose weight very quickly and helps stimulate bowel movements but can be hard on weak bones and joints.

Negative. Avoid all "diet" and "zero" products. They tend to replace ingredients that are many times worse than the normal products. Such as the neurotoxin aspartame.

meme xD

Drink alot of water, avoid sugar, alcohol and weed(makes you hungry lel). Just drink at least 2 Liter water a day, don't eat frozen food. Don't force yourself into sports, do something you have fun with. If you are curious try climbing or some taekwon do martial arts. Everything of taht stuff is sports aswell. Eating healty is hard as fuck. For me its not that hard since i have to save money, so i end up eating only vegetables, and some bread with self made hummus.

I'm fappin to this

gorilla warfare? dont you mean guerilla? or were u the reason for harambe's death?

Thats pretty fat

fuckin' fat piece of shit

>Newfag.

>厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦
厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦
>厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下厂下广卞廿士十一卉半与本二上旦上二本与半卉一十士廿卞广下

If you have the money you could try neurolinguistic Programming, it helped me to quit smoking apruptly after 7 Years of addiction(also i stopped drinking alcohol, which was probably beneficial)

she is not going to wait around for you fat ass
give up

what the fuck is this shit

All bullshit aside mate, it's really hard. You are chemically addicted to something, and you face a legitimate uphill battle. There ain't no quick fix, no one-and-done, no magic bullet. There's only you and willpower. I might, however, recommend changing the focus of the rush you get from eating - change it to the rush of working out. Don't set big targets or some shit, just work out hard until you get a nice adrenaline kick, and that MIGHT help you forestall the cravings.