Which human race do you hate the must?

Which human race do you hate the must?

The one with the highest population of mudslimes.

agreed

You literally just debunked your own question
>Human race
>Which race do you hate the most
Considering there's only one race, the human race, your question is invalid.
/thread

Southeast Asians?

I hate individuals, not races. Humanity as a whole should probably go extinct though.

Nothing personal.

South East Asians

Don't act like stupid. You know exactly what he had in mind.

islam

This.

But the generalconsensus for some centuries now, is black

Curryniggers obviously

You're a fucking idiot, and obviously a leftist race-mixer shitposter. go suck niggercock in africa you scum sucking child molesting filth of the planet.

He made a valid point though, race is a social construct, the only "race" is the human race. There are of course various differences in phenotype depending on the region, but it's impossible to draw lines between these geographic populations, one bleeds into the next.

species != race

FUCKING RUSSIANS, I HATE THOSE PIECES OF SHIT. REALLY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL AL THE RUSSIAN PPL.

You can find a ton of variety between the skulls of individuals within the same race too, save the skull psuedo-science. And no one denies that there are difference between different geographic populations, but trying to draw borders between all of these various populations, much less lump them into 3 or 4 meta-categories, is entirely unscientific

i hate niggers.

#NDM

Arabs. Yes, they contributed a bunch around 1000 years ago, but nothing since then.
Only taking technological advancement from other countries to use like monkeys. Ever seen one with a gun? most terrible shots on the planet

OP race. They are all faggots.

Hmm..well put.
our "species" is Homo sapien.
Our "Race" is a social construct, product of climate, location, UV exposure, and melanin.

Are niggers a race or are they considered animals.?

i hate niggers and every asian except for japanese, because god damn japanese girls are hot.
kill all niggers and chinks!!!
fuck off redditfag, it's obvious what OP meant.

> Australopithecus robustus
Goddamn vegetarians, I'm glad they went extinct

the ones that feel entitled to the fruits of the white mans labor.

all humans are animals. your mother is literally an ape.

oh the irony

But how do you name black/white/hispanic/asian?

suck more cocks faggot.
we took freshman college courses

I'm not sure I understand the question.

yeah but taking naps and doodling in the margins of your notebook isn't the same as learning your shit

nigger/cracker/mexican/jap

Exactly what i was thinking lmfao

No issue with individual races, the entire race could use a plague tho

africans

whites

hispanic isn't a race, they can be black/brown/white.

skin color doesn't equal race dipshit

there is only one human race

advances in science show that the majority of genetic deviation between humans has nothing to do with "race," meaning its very easy to be more genetically similar to members of other races than your own.

Your question is like asking whose skull has the superior phrenology, it's simply a meaningless question at this point of scientific development.

skin color doesn't equal race ya dingus

>redditfag
Only been to reddit once to watch an AMA...so.

If there is only one race then name those """groups""" with one word.

>The term Hispanic broadly refers to the people, nations, and cultures that have a historical link to Spain.
>Today, organizations in the United States use the term as a broad catchall to refer to persons with a historical and cultural relationship with Spain, regardless of race and ethnicity.
hurr durr faggot

>Human race.

You're retarded.

OP here. I personally hate sandniggers.

you couldn't even see the difference between a japanese, chinese and korean girl scumbag

only reason you guys hate on us is cuz you will never get a girl that is beautiful and virgin and never been blacked before. you love to be rub ur tiny white dicks while ur girl get blacked dont you prevs

hispanic isn't a race, no matter how you shake it. that's why there's a box for "white, not hispanic" on the census.
>Hispanics or Latinos can be of any race, any ancestry, any ethnicity.
it just refers to their cultural background. Louis CK is Hispanic.

Every race with a darker skin color than mine.

people, what a bunch of bastards.

Kikes

ethnicities

this

At least we don't rape women, you fucking disgusting monkey

>At least we don't rape women
every race rapes

true you rape guys you faggots

well, the scientific consensus is that "race" is just a social construction that doesn't actually exist.

so it's a stupid fucking question.

i'm just saying.

>At least we don't rape women
Speak for yourself

>that fucking schnoz
oy vey!

To all you fags saying there is only one "race", fuck yourselves.

Let's say I hate niggers - but we're all the same... do I hate myself?

What's the "acceptable" these days word for this obvious, and long standing difference, which has helped people tell each other apart since forever?

Attempt to answer the question with dodging or being a fuckwit.

Human.

Patch looks arabic, not hebrew. Try again.

Formula 1. Fuckin ugly ass cars why would you want one let alone just watch em do circles and shit.

Are West Africans niggers? What about North Africans? African Americans? What about Negrito people who are only superficially black, with no strong genetic ties to African populations? What is your scientific basis for any of this?

*without dodging.

> let's say I hate assholes
> but we're all the same
> do I hate myself
Tell them apart by their culture and no, not every black person shares the same culture, similar to whites.

Jews, Arabs... all big-nosed Semites. Genetically there is little difference between Levantine populations.

you can't /thread your own post faggot

Of course, every race rapes. But, white people only rape drunk women at partys, and niggers/sandniggers brutally and violently rapes and often kill their victim. A huge difference, don't you think?

fucking sandniggers
also most blacks and asians

Jeffrey Dahmer

Agreed, but especially niggers, and nouveau chinks, and of coiurse all Arabs and Jews could hang too.

sandniggers

John Wayne Gacy

Go back to your parents basement you fat pink-haired sjw.

Except for niggers.

nascar. sister fucking, skoal dipping, Busch swigging, whistlepig eating, sygoggled west Virginia jodi's.

The dictionary definition of the term nigger does not specify a specific ethnicity or "race" (in the way OP uses the word).

The question of what's "acceptable" if you really care about it, is not to use the word nigger to specifically and exclusively refer to one race (as the definition of the word does not allow for it) and also to relinquish the use of specific regional ethnicities to refer to, or imply a social or genetic hierarchy. But given that you 1) used the word, and 2) imply a hierarchical difference between "races," I gather that you don't actually give a fuck about what's acceptable, thus invalidating your entire question outright.

Hispanic isn't white. End of story. No one but liberal fags disputes this.

wow you guys are sad

this in particular is right out of the "phrenology" scene from Django Unchained

Ignorant pleb here.

Do you mean to say that, say.. violently raping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster doesn't count as a violent case of rape?

There are tons of white hispanics. Like... everyone in Spain. Tons of Argentinians. Louis CK. You just don't understand what "hispanic" means.

Yes. All niggers.

>only rape drunk women at partys
One again m8, speak for yourself

sand niggers for sure

I noticed you skipped the part about a scientific basis...

No, I understand. I'm saying those people aren't white, they're tainted. Louis CK is a dirty spic.

The part where they look like niggers.

the term hispanic says nothing at all about a persons genetics, so what do you mean by "tainted"?

I noticed you don't understand what "science" is.

>implying i only hate one race and not the species as a whole

It means they live in a shit country and probably have diseases. Live in a shit country and call yourself Hispanic and you can no longer claim whiteness. This is in the book of definitions.

hur durrr he used the wrong word. let's ignore what he was trying to say

Maybe not, but I'm smart enough to know what a nigger is.

I stand corrected. A few years ago the definition included that It could be applied to any race. the definition is now primarily used in relation to black people, or people of dark skin

bringing up the past does not change the present prevalance of minority crime against women

thanks for proving our point. 10% is massive when it come to genes considering humans share 50% of the genes as bananas

Nigger lives are Indeed worthless.

#nlaw
##sare4fagits

98.8% to chimps. So niggers are further from real humans than apes? Point proven

it didn't say 90% of genes are shared (because we are much more than 90% alike), it said 90% of GENETIC VARIATION

goddamn learn to read