Post our music collections and rate?

Post our music collections and rate?
> pic related, it's the first shelf of mine, will post more if wanted

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/user/Crackattic/collection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what are the cds that spell out "in search of the"

It's a 12-set album by Buckethead, not a great collection but it's collectible. All hand written and signed

Second shelf

Last shelf

>bowie
>cohen
damn was this year hard on you?

More so with Cohen. Bowie was music, for fun. Cohen meant a lot to me.

Did you already know he was dying? I didnt buy his album until he died and he talks about it in the liner notes in addition to more musical clues like bowie gave.

Nah no clue. He was old though and lived a long life. Bowie's was shocking; an event punctuating his character and career. Cohen was the light going dim before going out.

Where do u guys get ur cds? do u shop around for them and try to find them for cheap or just outright buy them?

>Bowie's was shocking; an event punctuating his character and career.
apparently there's a bunch of coded messages about it in the last lana del rey album. also apparently some glen frey stuff which somebody here explained but I got freaked out and closed the tab.

I've been collecting since 2012. I've probably spent over £3,000 on everything. I'm a bit ashamed, really. Especially now I've moved to vinyls.

well sure I certainly like to pay as little as possible if thats what you mean.

In town I exclusively shop at Waterloo Records and online I exclusively shop at importcds.com and bandcamp.com but if none of these has something then I'll get it from wherever usually checking discogs.com first.

>vinyls

Stick to your compact dick, kiddo.

Y tho

If you're not trolling me you need to be sleeping with the fishes, if you catch my oh-so-subtle meaning.

discogs.com/user/Crackattic/collection

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Silly me

in search of the what

unless its something i am actively seeking out then i buy stuff that looks interesting and is cheap

I also like to make them if its a digital only release

The. It is left ambiguous.

probably end game since buckethead seems to have none

Flea markets are the absolute best place to find CDs. There's one 5 minutes down the road from me, I go there whenever I can to find some stuff. I found Unknown Pleasures, Toto IV, a Type O Negative album and some other cool stuff there for a next to nothing. Most will outright sell CDs for a dollar, even seen some people sell records or CDs for a quarter (perfect for sample material if you're into that). Sometimes the vendor might even be really nice, maybe even works on music himself, you'll make a cool connection.