Looks like the MCU might be dead on tv. ABC cancelled carter, passed on most wanted and moved shield to 10pm mondays...

Looks like the MCU might be dead on tv. ABC cancelled carter, passed on most wanted and moved shield to 10pm mondays. RIP MCU tv?

Tv is dead. Bury it. Consider this mercy.

Iron Fist will be good hopefully

dont know where I got monday from. still on tuesday.

Good riddance, spend that money on more Netflix shows, Midnight Sons anthology Netflix series when?

>You're about to witness the collapse of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

Kind of beautiful when you think about it.

Looks like another powermove for Feige to make Ike give him full control over Marvel TV

Too bad Perlmutter is supposedly impossible to work with. If Loeb was able to work hand in hand with Feige it might've been good.

It would even be fine if Jeph Loeb had full control. Kevin Feige and Ike Perlmutter are at war, but Loeb and Feige get along (from what I've read)

Loeb STILL isn't over the death of his fucking kid, hate that faggot.

The Netflix cuckshit is still going strong.

Kevin Feige is legitimately the smartest person in Hollywood atm

>Successfully maneuvers and outsmarts stubborn Disney execs to let him try MCU
>Proceeds with creating $10 bln franchise from nothing
>Runs things so efficiently that there were little to no scandals or production misfires for the project this large, namely all top stars are willing to continue filming
>No movie or script leaks like retards at Fox or Sony regularly do
>Of 13 movies he oversaw 13 are financially successful with most of those being adored by critics as well
>Cucks Paramount
>Picks up the fight with uncooperative CEO when the time comes
>Wins the fight and becomes co-CEO himself
>Cucks Sony into Spider-Man deal
>Humiliates WB/DC at capebowl of 2016
>MCU steamroller is going as strong as ever
>Starts war with co-CEO over Marvel TV

inb4 Kevin finally gets rid of Perlmutter and takes control of Marvel TV in the near future resulting in superior series and Daredevil appearing in IW

Could Feige actually run both the film and tv departments? There's only 24 hours in each day and I assume he sleeps...

Good. I hope the film side is next. Feige and his Disney committee cohorts are the most creatively bankrupt people in the industry.

that Time Warner green lighted The Office like show set in DC, ABC will pick up Damage Control show.

it doesn't take that much time to say "this show is terrible" and delegate to someone you trust

Tudyk deserved to be star more than Fillion.

>>Cucks Paramount
But he didn't, they managed to put their logo, release and distribute Avengers and IM3, and they got a part of box office, despite no longer involved with them.

If any he cucked Universal
-Promised they will retain Hulk's rights and box office money, if he used in Avengers
-Proceed to Use him, and scrapped any potential Hulk sequel, so no money for them
-Make a buddy cop Thor/Hulk movie instead, so no need to pay Universal

Hopefully

Nobody watches ABC NBC or CBS dramas. USA and TNT come out with better stuff than that processed garbage.

Perlmutter rekt, Feige won

Inhumans movie is next

Perlmutter is the reason they came so far. He took them from bankruptcy to here, he just didn't know how to handle the company once it actually became moderately successful again.

Only old people watch the broadcast channels.

That is why CBS is #1 with the endless dead body who dunnit shows

I think they just blew their chances with these shows.

They could stand to be more comic-booky and enjoyable. But, I had to drop AoS beginning of season 3 because it really wanted to remain cheap and dry and uninteresting and no fun with TV-style attempts at "character drama"

Agent Carter was never interesting

I mean there's a whole goddamn Universe of hundreds of characters and all they do is black-spandex spy shit with a little ayyy every now and then

actually enjoyed season 1 aos but it went complete shit late season 2 and season 3