Anyone knows what's up about Marina Joyce?

Anyone knows what's up about Marina Joyce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4
justpaste
youtube.com/watch?v=xK03RfRLDxU
twitter.com/MarinaJoyce7/status/758072430145462273
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cocaine?

She is Marina.

Marina is a fashion youtuber and does make ups and things.

But recently he has been acting strangely in his videos , looking at someone with fear, trembling, even in the second 00:12 you can hear " help me."

Rumor is that her boyfriend is mistreating and bruises are several videos on his arms , back, legs ... And boy's knuckles .

Here the latest video :

youtube.com/watch?v=FqhFUbtpiB4

He was given a sign to tell us if he was being mistreated , things like "make a heart with his hands " and so far all have been fulfilled .

Are you asking for the theories or what we personally believe is going on?

justpaste DOT it/wm1b

Everything so far

Both

You faggots are being duped by another youtube attention whore (aka boxxyV2)

justpaste it/wm1b theories

I think she is being abused by her boyfriend and being forced to take drugs

I knew that

Still, can't someone track her?
Not my personal army, I know, but really? Neither her friends?

I don't know.One of her friends said that she has had a long time drug problem and one other said she wasn't in a position to talk about it or some BS.

A boy with whom he recorded a video has confirmed that it is not drugs but have deleted the tweet soon .

Still, if she had a drug problem, how is nobody helping her?
In one of her videos she put in the info box her address, to send her gifts.
SOmeone tracked it and went to thepolice, the police said she wasn't there...

Bruh

Oh shit..I'd assume her friends live away from her and can't just fly out.But yeah it is fishy still.

Has any of you motherfuckers done anything productive like calling the actual local (British) police?

>hey cops, some youtube slut is trying to get attention, can you do something?

WHen they tell her they're gonna call the police, she angrily tweets thats "Ridicolous"
She tweeted just now and someone is calling.

Nice bait faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=xK03RfRLDxU

She's clearly on drugs...

Well

Fake account

Are you sure?

Click on it. It has 0 subscribers.

Fucking hell, people can send SWAT to twitchers but not to an abused girl?
Jesus Christ

SOMEONE

DO

SOMETHING

HER BOYFRIEND IS TRYING TO GET PEOPLE "MEET" HER
PLEASE, CAN ANYONE IN THAT ZONE, CHECK IT OUT? PLEASE.

WHY DO ANY OF YOU care even the slightest bit about some fucking whore?
Shes trash, not worth anyone's time. And makes a living doing fucking nothing.
Shes not in danger, she's pretending to be so she gets views on her shit channel so she gets paid more.
You fucks are retarded.

Don't worry dude. i submitted a tip to FBI

>marina joyce nud...

That's some fresh OC user.

I love you.

good try not enough tabs

Why would anyone risk going to prison for swatting a whore that's just seeking attention?

Don't go guys her boyfriend will bring a gun.

He has a rifle...
UK laws about guns are very strict so yeah..

Not similar, user...

but still. it could be a replica of a different model.

Also if she had an abuser / captor why tf would she respond to that comment like that? That like gurantees her a beating lol.

BAN DEADLY ASSULT-YOUTUBERS

Look at all the pills on the left

Just to add;
The "no" was posted and deleted within 30 seconds of time.

She tweets that she is fine but likes all tweets asking if she is okay.

Conclusion:

She's not okay

probably just has Dissociative identity disorder.

one person pointed out before that someone she took a selfie with said he was on dmt. if she took LSD or DMT they are known for bringing out mental illnesses(such as schizophrenia and Dissociative identity disorder) which would explain why she was normal but now acts that way

Okay, this is fucking scary.

kek, the same "mask" in It is just a teddy bear, calm the fuck down

Holy shit

someone post her address, i am a officer and have been for 20 years, i heard about this story from my daughter who watches her videos, myself personally i think shes just going through some hard times in life behide the camera, whether with drugs or family. i will post a video of me going to her house and checking on her for this thread.

also the reflection in her eye is just a window probably, idk wtf the bottom right pic is suppose to be

No one has her new address.

Do it mr police officer

the officer again here, family house address or close friend address by any chance? just anything so i can get lead to her new address

she recenetly tweeted about a meet up tonight at some party

Someone had her old address.

This is most interesting at this point since it's something that can be researched factually. We need some UK fags to chime in and try figuring it out.
Maybe where she lives, close drug stores, inventory, pills?

Here

>6:30 AM
>event starts like 14 hours later
fucking wat

her glance seems completely off.

Officer here again, ok i will check this party meet up on her twitter. i will post the video of me in my police car going to this meet up.

Is a party.
They need time.
You faggot.

maybe she is really being held hostage O_O

She is not the one who is making the party itself. A completely other company is doing it

FUCK ME, user, FUCK ME

OKAY?
O-KAY!!!

How is it illegal to say "hey i think this girl is being abused, and they are armed" literally in one video there was a rifle in the background.

Officer here again, i just got in contact with my chief of police, i reported this meet up at Bethnal Green at 6:30am, he said i can see if shes ok, thats it unless anything else gets called up, because he also said this isn't the first time that this subject of Marina Joyce been reported, sorry i am new to this subject as i said in my prevous post, i only know what my daughter knows but i will go at 6:30am.

it isn't. but just reporting will likely warrant no results. but swatting will give immediate results but is illegal.

Good job user Officer

>Publicly showing rifle outside of its safe
>UK

Gonna go out on a limb and say its all fuck as fake because thats a fast way to have her majesties finest raid your house through every possible entry spot

Post some kind of proof plz. Some paper next to a obfuscated badge/uniform or something.

Sup Forumsritbong here, Bethnal sounds super sketchy but I live like an hour away.

Fuck walk to a payphone with hat and sunglasses gloves obviously, and make the damn call, or something fuck I dont know how to swat!

post a pic of your moms vagina, you faggot. dont disrespect officer user!

Fake

Good luck officer, we count on you

>white knights
SAGE!

Lemme just get my white hat and I'll get to work Mmkay.

This is where the "party" is at.....

Officer here again, please do not swat or raid her as it has been reported myself plus also it is against the law to swat or raid someone without 100% soild proof if she is in danger. i know that is going to make all of you angry but it is the law. i have done my best as a officer by reporting it to my chief of police as i said, i will be going to this meet up at 6:30am Bethnal Green.

>Brit
>FBI

Thanks dude, she's going to be ok

Are you trouble?

asterisk pbx proxied over tor is best way to not get caught and easiest.

go fuck yourself

>not being a mememaster

Her ex-boyfriend. Still give a shit? Me neither

this changes everything, we can rule out an abuser, it is obviosly mental illness

CSG isn't an abusive guy tho

classic

that's not her boyfriend dumbass, Deji says every girl who does a video with him is his girlfriend, such a downie.

Hey everyone, I'm her bf. Stop spreading these lies. I've already commented on fb and twitter and someone directed me here.

She's fine. Stop saying this shit

Your waifu's a coalburner faggot, fuck off.

Someone go to the park at 6:30 and be armed. Chances are it's a setup for additional hostage taking

timestamp or gtfo

Your waifu a shit
A SHIIIIIT

Is everyone here retarded or are we just baiting?

She's obviously doing drugs, end of story. No abuse, no kidnappers, no Illuminati. Remember kids, don't do drugs.

Wow, free bait!

Cop fag, military fag here.
I'd suggest caution. Such an "event" would likely, if this whole "hostage" situation is true. Be an attempt by this criminal to "recruit" more women to make cheesy ad videos.