first

Dubs

this is what I'm eating on

Bump!

also hail satan

Another pipe of mine

>harlequin

pic related >Iced Grapefruit

Anyone in Brighton, England? My guy's out of town and I need some herb.

Grinding up and building the keif stash at this very moment.

are you gonna press it into traditional morrocan style hash when you get enough?

I am debating an idea I had to try adding it to my next batch of edibles along with the weed butter. I'm not sure if that would make some really badass cookies or it might be a waste?

It'll help add to the potency. or what you could do is collect a lot of it. and then make keif candies. hard suckers or jolly ranchers type. Ive seen a recipe online for it. i use a keif box to collect my dry sift.

1/3

How much do y'all smoke in a day? I'm trying to keep my habit to about 2 grams a day but my tolerance just keeps increasing

about an eighth, if I'm not eating edibles or taking dabs

How dangerous is marijuana? I've heard that it can ruin your mind like other drugs.

Why do you think it's ilegal? It's super dangerous. The government knows best. why would a harmless plant be ilegal if it was safe?

Same here, I gotta lay off the indica during the day though cause it makes me a space potato

I have you know that my neighborhood was very unsafe and dangerous a few months ago, especially during the night. Once we banned the devils lettuce, our neighborhood became safe and crime free. So checkmate, buddy.

Indica I'm smoking on, GDP