This is a typical democrat and she is also a CNN correspondent. Spicy Girl!

This is a typical democrat and she is also a CNN correspondent. Spicy Girl!

what an r-tard

Because just like blacks being shot by cops, the number of it actually happening is very low.

..because they are so rare and spontaneous
black crime is systemic and predictable

can anyone make any sense out of the OP tweet?

i can't even tell what it's trying to say

Still wondering where that statistic came from saying Democrats have higher IQ's on average?

Conducting a test, don't mind me!

lost their violence?

>AK-15
Jesus wept.

>lost their violence to white guys with AR-15s
So, police stopping black criminals?

yfw somebody somewhere combined an AK-47 and an AR-15 and made an AK-15 and it actually works

Fake and gay.

Your face is fake and gay.

No it's not. It really does shoot.

Link to a video of it or something?

>"kill me please"

searching....

>argues only with appeals to emotion fallacies
>blames white people
>displays obvious lack knowledge on subject

This seems like a reoccurring theme.

7.62x39 or .223 rem ?

I don't understand why simply recognizing how the US' society tends to benefit attractive, white, straight people is seen as such a bad thing.

Yes, it's hard to recognize something that has been implicitly happening your entire life, and it's easy to point out explicit benefits others get (like scholarships for natives), but it's a very real phenomenon that a lot of white people simply refuse to recognize.

>AK-15

Not sure. I'm pretty sure the barrel is from the AK, so that would be x39, but I'm not positive. I read about the gun a few years ago on a forum somewhere and the guy that took the picture said it was in one of those asian countries where you can pay $10 to shoot a machine gun, or $100 to shoot a cow with an RPG. He said it was hanging on the wall, that it did shoot, but they wouldn't let him shoot it. Maybe they lied to him and it doesn't really shoot. Hard to tell.

Can't find any more info about it.

Brainwashed bro.

Brb guys gonna go do some shootings with my AK-15 Gun Rifle

I think you benefit more by being hot young Asian female.

It's not society you fool. It's Humans. Stop misinterpreting common science and making it fit your ideology.

This is obviously an AR-47

My last roomate had an AR lower that accepted AK mags and a piston driven system in 7.62x39

I wasnt as reliable, a failure every 300 rounds or so but he was still working on it/figuring stuff out

I mean.. humans are an integral part of society.

Yeah, 7.62x39 AR's are slowly growing in popularity. CMMG makes one called the Mutant, rightfully so. Not sure about its reliability but I'm lead to believe it's pretty decent.

>shoot a cow with an RPG
>Mfw Asian countries are either 100 years ahead of us or 300 years behind us

I'm a progressive Dutchfag and even I think that this is a stupid tweet.

Blurting out bullshhit like a computer program.

Im sure any pre-made 7.62 AR would be reliable, his was a side project bastard built that accepted AK mags and a lot of modified at home parts.

I just bought an AK because it was easier than his bastard build, but whatever made him happy i guess. Always paid his bills so i didnt mind

Killing yourself, that would be a positive progression.

What about all the mothers who died in their sleep because their faggot neet children didnt reply to this post?

Oh OK, I misunderstood. My bad.

probably someone similar to pic related, which was proven(I think) to be a pro gun troll. Still tho. Keckles to be had by all

Nah thanks, I'm good. My kind of progressive is not like the kind in America. Chill, have some weed. We got plenty.

And become a shizophrenic like you, no thanks.

>lost their violence

Ok. Some cheese then?

And any brainwashing trying to change human nature so far in history worked really well (communism n'shit)

privileged to be the first white female presidential candidate.

being this shallow

yeah, what about them.

No, it doesn't. There's no buffer system in that gun, so there is no way for the BCG to slide back to the forward position.

Character limit is dumbing down our society at an alarming rate. Half the shit on Twitter is incomprehensible

Because you're too stupid to understand it. The objective is to interpret it in a way that fuels hate and resentment.

>lost their violence
What?

I never reply to these threads with the hope that my mother won't make it to tomorrow. Every day I'm severely disappointed.

Just asking stupid questions. Using ignorance and stupidity as an argument. All there's to this insidious tripe.

What exactly is it trying to say? What is an Ak-14 and how do you lose violence?

They also get more squeeze per thrust and have shoulder-things that go up. They should be banned.

It's called getting caught at your game.

You can throw all your edgy racist comments around all you want, but whitey does love himself some mass shootings.

>AK-15

kek

No really considering the majority of mass shootings are gang related. Now school shootings on the other hand...