Why do Russians hack in online games?

Why do Russians hack in online games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2vtN5BmosBI
youtube.com/watch?v=GzjOboh588Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's in their slavshit barbarian mentality to cheat

but Janusz you are slavshit

Cheating is a part of gameplay experience.

Their childhood gaming experiences left them bitter youtu.be/2vtN5BmosBI

>their

Our*

They even hacked elections. No wonder russians hack everything.

t. Slav

Can they hack my crippling depression?

No, Poles ARE NOT slaveshits
We are Wends aka Vandals therefore East Germanic

This.
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

I can smell them Germanic genes,
NOT.

good post

bad post

we're slavshits though

They already hacked it for you, so you can go out and become normie.

WE

Nope

ARE GERMANICS
END OF DISCUSSION

Poles are Nordic

Awful post.

but I'm small and have round head and narrow eyes and little to no stubble

it's our ancient mongolian blood

tak to mě podrž, my sides....

most russian post ever

agreed

t. slave

you're probably polonized ukrainian
you have to go back

t. slave

Good thing they have their own servers in most online games so we don't have to deal with them.
Polaks should also get their own servers because they're the most shit gamers. Literal chimps.

....And here you can see the typical """"German""""" - youtube.com/watch?v=GzjOboh588Y

They are living in societies ridden with corruption.
What else would you expect in a recreative activity where there are no repercution irl, but only gain if you cheat?
You even get gringos mad as a plus.

Poland proven Germanic yet again

hack

Your language sounds so much like Russian...

your language sound so much like Romanian

csgo plagued with cheating russians, germans and turks

try insurgency

stop playing teen games, virgin

>tfw not virgin but it's been such a long time ago I feel like a virgin

Because we don't have moneys to pay and donate

This. They cant compete in anything without cheating, be it sports or video games

Because they are sub-human like the Chinese
The chinks have a saying:
>If you can cheat, then cheat

Why foreigners are so bad at csgo? Bad shooting/no teamplay/barely info
Only "drop me" every round

t. rush b!

Is it the truth that you fashisty get connected to our servers all the time because you live so close to us?

Why do South Americans always join NA servers? Why do they always never speak English despite the rest of the team speaking English? Why do they always give up after losing 2 rounds??????

Funny thing that on dust 2 foreogners always rush b which sucks

because we can.

>slav insulting a slav for being a slav
hmm

>csgo
shit tyer game

Poles are East Germanics

Git gut, fatty.

AYO HOL UP....*sits in squatting position*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT...*downs bottle of vodka*....YOU BE SAYUN LIKE......*starts parkouring around*....WE WUZ SUM...LIKE....*cheats in online games*....SUM FINNA....*asks for a cigarette from person walking by*....LIKE SUM FINNA....*puts on adidas tracksuit*....LIKE....*cleans a toilet*....SUM....*gets into a fight*....FINNA....*neglects gis children*.....GEEEEEEERRRRRRRRMMMMMMAAANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-*gets annexed by Russia*

No we are not fuck off

For

Poles are East Germanics, it is known

Nice airshit LMAO