Dubs decides

Dubs decides

Depends on whether you want a sandy dick in your ass or not

Why don't we pretend you're 3 again? ;) Because I have a fetish for kids

Reroll

I've been hard this entire time. Show me a picture of your ass?

Rollekek

Roll

Well sand wyrms are one of my favourite mythical creatures.

roll

"you know what, i'm thinking we should just call this whole thing off on second thought. you're a disgusting monstrous pig anyway"

just let me stick it in you

Rolling for this

I'm trying to get you sanding like the sand niggers

Rollll

Let's not beat around the bush here. I want to plug your vagina and impregnate you with billions of babies that will never be born. I'm not talking to you for friendship or to get a long-term thing going. Once i fuck you, I will wipe myself off, score you out of ten and then I'll bid you fair day.

Rerolling

I just want to spend a romantic evening with you.

Winrar

OP you're a huge faggot Jesus Christ. Clearly she isn't into sex on the beach becaus eshe knows exactly what it's like and you are turning her off with your desperate attempts to try and sound romantic or whatever and not getting a clue

Roll

No, I'm going for Sandy Cheeks"

ok so I am ultimately PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW because my STUPID INSENSITIVE BIGOT OF A SCIENCE TEACHER WON'T COVER THE SKELETON IN OUR CLASSROOM!!!! ive told him THOUSANDS of TIMES that i have severe anxiety from sans and ive actually developed ptsd from the sans fight and i have to carry around an inhaler everywhere i go now because when i see bones or the color blue i start hyperventilating because of panic then if i don't take my inhaler it turns into a ptsd episode and i already had to be sent home 3 TIMES BECAUSE THE SKELETON IN MY SCIENCE CLASS TRIGGERED ME!!!!! AND HE WON'T COVER IT!!!!!!!!! like?????? i don't know what to do ive tried talking about it to the councilors but they said my condition isnt real???? like um YEAH IT IS??? i would know????????? cause i wake up screaming and in tears each night because i have a reaccuring nightmare where SANS TELLS ME I'M GOING TO HAVE A BAD TIME THEN HE HAS THE FUCKING DECENCY TO TELL ME I'VE DIED TEN TIMES, AND THAT I HAVE NO FRIENDS!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING TRIGGERS ME???????? and it just PISSES ME OFF how the school doesn't even CARE THAT I AM ON THE BRINK OF ODING BECAUSE OF THIS!!!

I want your pussy as sandy is France is getting with all the fucking sandniggers and I wanna blow my load in u like the sandniggers blowing themselves up xD

These threads aren't about getting OP laid, they're about the fun

If you're worried about people, we could fill my bathtub with sand.

Winrar

Please be this

ROLL NIGGER

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease *sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~* *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

Some really good winrars, deliver OP

Winrars

Ding-ding-dicks

"I will hate fuck your asshole into another dimension. I know what you're thinking, "Wait is this guy fo'real" and yes i'm quite "fo'real" And you know you want it you filthy slut. I will whiten your teeth with my nut juice, which is high in the protein department so better not waste any.."

Roll

Wins

winrar

rollin this sun of bich

Reroll

I want ur pussy so sandy that I'll beach a whale on it u fat cunt

Rolling

Rerolliiiiiing

Re-roll dammit

gonna roll

Y'all were too goddamn late. Try again.

Rerrolll

rolo

How were we late faggot

You can still send them you fuck

Well then let's fuck in the desert, nothing wrong with a cactus in the ass

Faggot

Winner, post it bitch

Let's cut to the chase.

We're having sex on the beach whether you want to our not.

Comply, and you live.

Struggle, and I'll have to hold you down and skull fuck you.

What's it to be?!

suck it u slut

>you are pretty desperate

We were talking about what to drink when she comes over this weekend, I can fuck this girl anytime I want I don't need to try to be romantic.

Op won't do it. Hes a pussy

I'm more determined than Hitler was when he said he would exterminate Jews

how about sex off the beach? i wanna fuck you under the ocean

Winrar

What the fuck conversation is going on in the background at the top?

Okay, I get it. You don't like sand in your cunt. I really do get it!

But would it then be so difficult for you to accept a little stabby sausage action from the rear? Uh?

I'm trying to be sensitive here, but whores like you only think of themselves!!

Want to see my model trains collection???

Yeah, pretty determined to slam my cock so far up your arse until yo a coughing out my babies

How many dicks have you sucked in your life?

Oooooohhhhhhhhh

>implying
If I really wanted to get laid I wouldn't be letting you faggots choose.

Rollin

Reeeeeeeeeee rollolol

This, wtf

I didn't know your name was sandy.

Awww yus!

reroll

SEND HER A DICK PIC

oh shit winrar

Dubs up

thats not dubbies

Trips have decided.

DO IT OP

dubs were rolled to decide if your mother kept you or fed you to the dog for protein you stupid cuck fucker

Dumbest fucking win ever

Fill the bathtub with sand, ill be there in 20-30 minutes

If you had posted the other wins earlier we would have better shit, dumbass

hello summer friend

Tell her goodnight

trips and you hang yourself for disappointing us

Give me something good, starting now

>▶

Yeah you're done lol

Just come over and zozzle my nozzle

roll

Hey is your mom single

roll

I knew a guy once who had sex on the beach with a girl.

He caught crabs.

No literally, a crab cling on to his dick having climbed out of the girl.

She looked like she hasn't been dead long too!

Winnrawr go ahead and do it OP

Nothing, just dying to see those titties. Pic?

I'm a retarded faggot who doesn't know how to speak to girls

rolling