SCREEN CAP THIS. KANYE IS GOING TO PREFORM AT TRUMPS INAUGURATION. HE IS THE BLACK SKINHEAD

SCREEN CAP THIS. KANYE IS GOING TO PREFORM AT TRUMPS INAUGURATION. HE IS THE BLACK SKINHEAD

trump isn't even going to be president

wut

is this Larry Wilmore sent from the past?

I keep it 300, like the romans

>LE RUSHAN L33T HAKER "PEPE" RIGGED THE ELECTION BY EXPOSING CLINTON'S CRIMES, TRUMP IS ILLEGITIMATE AND WILL NOT BE PREZ!!!!!

How's that divorce going, Clooney?

I see what you did there

Trump will be President but he's totally Putin's personal boipucci

more like black dickhead

nothing else in this world would make me happier.

NOW I AM TH E SKINHEAD

I honestly believe that Pence is going to do most of the work.

Put the Donald in a sarcophagus

>Kanye bleached his hair

kanye bleached his MIND

>trump supporting redditors (like you) actually believe this
I'm not a SJW btw Trump is a cool azz negro but this persecurion complex needs to stop

This is just painful. I used to be a huge Ye fan, but with him supporting a fascist like this I don't know if I can stay behind him. Sorry Ye.

i know we all see it
nobody acknowledge it

House Negro, get the my slippahs.

>mfw Kanye doesnt care about black people.

>character is shunned by his peers (Q-Tip and Jay Z) after he starts going crazy
>proceeds to go to the villain (Trump) for support as a way of making them jealous

Predictable behaviour desu.

wow kanye actually has a largely caucasoid skull i never noticed

compare to pic related

trump is a puppet of the east
everyone who voted for him should be tried for treason

cuck

>Fascist
Lmao what did he do?

hillary is shit, but trump isnt better. literally only choice for the americans would have been to not vote

you are the cuck
a cuck of a country who want you dead

>Fascist
Are you fucking retarded?

Youre a fucking idiot. People not voting is exactly why Trump won you retard.

More like Jay Z and Q-Tip bought into the democratic partys political agenda, Ye sees through that shit and now they are hating on him because he is red pilled as fuck and stands a chance of exposing a lot of bullshit in not only the music industry, but politics.

I love how everyone acts like Clinton was the better option when her party rigged primaries, took donations of millions from Saudi Arabia, the very same government backing ISIS militants, Chinese entities who donated through Chinese owned American Subsidiaries, and her entire e-mail scandal was found to be a fucking mess with tons of questionable activity taking place.

But lets focus on the hacks and say Russia swayed the election in favor of trump even though the pope spoke out against Trump, Saudi Arabia spoke out against Trump, and many other world leaders did the same. How is that not outside influence affecting an election? The CIA has provided no hard evidence to support their claims its all based on a hunch and intentions.

wtf i hate democracy now

Not him, but I think it's more likely than usual that rogue electors will vote against Trump. I don't think he's going lose out because of it, but I think it's a definite, albeit fairly slim, possibility.

>he's not going to be my president because my highly specific super-powers is being able to live in a fantasy world and ignore reality

he's never even talked to the guy.

>T-trump won't win Florida after they count Broward County!
>Trump wins Florida, then the rest of the election
>J-jill Stein's recounts will doom Drumpf!
>Recounts actually GIVE Trump votes
>T-the electors, Dahnald!
>??????

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

>red pilled
are you referring to that movie from the 90s made by two trans women?

Not a fan of Trump but that's a smooth handshake.

there's a huge difference between openly criticising a candidate running in another country, and hacking US-based servers to gain information with the intent to influence the election, from a legal and constitutional point of view
and that is relevant, if the cia come with some hard information, things will change

>Not a fan of Trump
Why? You realize he's going to be your president, right?

When he succeeds, we all succeed.

>hacking US-based servers to gain information with the intent to influence the election, from a legal and constitutional point of view
As a hypothetical, sure.

As it stands, the sources from that information cite sources that cite anonymous CIA sources.

Which means it's bullshit. Another failed propaganda narrative to delegitimize Trump's victory.

There isn't one shred of evidence that substantiates this nebulous idea that Russia in any way influenced our democracy. The Wikileaks came from a DNC IT director named Seth Rich that was gunned down a block from his home in D.C. after it came out that he had betrayed them.

In an absolute worst case scenario parallel universe in which any of the Russia shit held any weight whatsoever, the only crime Russia would have committed is revealing to the American people what Hillary Clinton and her constituents really think of the citizens they abuse.

>he's never even talked to the guy.
>what is metaphor

>Sup Forums trying to talk about metaphor
Please just fucking kill yourself, dumb shit.

the democrats are pushing the cia to release the reports in question, and for the electoral college to be fully briefed before they vote, which is next week
and this is not a new story, the original statements from the cia were a while ago, during the campaign, so they have obviously been collecting information for some time

read into that what you will, but i know how i would bet, given the information i have
ie there is certainly 'a report' and it probably implicates a foreign power

we will see anyway

Before this thread completely goes to shit I want to point something out:

Sup Forums logic is basically:

>if Trump says something I agree with/want to happen, he's totally telling the truth and will do it (ex: building the wall that would cost billions of dollars that the country can't really afford since we are already almost 15 trillion dollars in debt, but Sup Forums will just say "b-but it will create jobs!!")

>if Trump says something I disagree with/DON'T Want to happen/doesn't fit my narrative, he "doesn't really mean it" or "he only said it because [lame excuse]" (ex: "grab em by the pussy" is just "locker room talk" and putting a bunch of stereotypical conservatives and big business Jews in his cabinet is a totally justifiable way to """"""""""""drain the swamp"""""""""""""""" (but don't forget that Jews are actually the most evil beings in the world when they aren't on Trump's side, goy!)

inb4 cuck, reddit, etc.

See what? The end times?

the democrats are pushing the cia to release the reports in question
[citation needed]
There are no reports.
>and this is not a new story, the original statements from the cia were a while ago, during the campaign, so they have obviously been collecting information for some time
You're right in one respect; this is a recycle propaganda narrative that already failed to keep Trump from the Republican nomination. I don't understand how nothing coming of this story in the months since it was initially reported indicates to you that anyone has been collecting information for any duration of time, but you seem fairly detached from reality just in talking with you right now.
>read into that what you will, but i know how i would bet, given the information i have
I read that the CIA, a government agency whose history of foreign policy is staked in deception and overthrowing foreign governments is now working domestic because the establishment of political elites they've worked so hard to protect is finally in the cross hairs.
>ie there is certainly 'a report' and it probably implicates a foreign power
No actually, there's not.
>we will see anyway
No actually, we won't.

Because nothing will come of this. There is no report, there is no Russian connection, the 'anonymous CIA sources' will never come forward and put their names on a story that's so blatantly bullshit.

You fucking babies are grasping at straws to explain how your girl managed to lose and the winning argument you've arrived at is fucking Cold War conspiracy theories.

Eat shit. You lost.

that's not just restricted to Sup Forums and trump

you seem angry
i'm sorry you found that information so hard to take

don't forget MUH 5D CHESS, JUST AS PLANNED

>not an argument
Information? LOL Present me with one piece of information that substantiates a connection between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Take your time.

Your reply is literally
>u mad?

well you are basically putting all your chips on the cia not releasing any information

like i said, we will see, neither of us know, all we have are rumours, and a statement from the dems that they are pushing the cia to release a report

honestly Trumpfags who actually still believe their meme will be president make me laugh

Excuse me, I think I asked you to
>Provide me with one piece of information that substantiates a connection between the Trump campaign and Russia.

If you can't fulfill that request, we may as well be to kind about how Hillary Clinton is an interdimensional Martian shapeshifter sent to undermine human civilization.

Just fuck off if you don't have an argument.

ok bye

i've never been one for getting into arguments, friendo

I'm not the people you replied to but Trump hasn't released his financials yet???

Let me just explain quickly how unlikely this is.

Trump has 306 EC votes. There would need to be 37 faithless electors in order to delay Trump's inauguration. The most faithless electors ever in a single election was 6. The RNC is conducting a whip operation to keep track of faithless electors, and has identified exactly one who may go rogue. A left-wing operation to force electors to go faithless has said that no more than 20 Republican electors have a chance of doing so.
Even if 37+ electors wanted to cast faithless votes, there are two obstacles. Firstly, some states have laws which bind the voters to vote with their states or be replaced, making casting faithless votes literally impossible. Secondly, when states submit their votes to Congress, if two sets of votes are submitted, Congress decides which vote is valid. If, for example, Texas were to cast entirely faithless votes, the party officials in Texas could submit a second, fake ballot full of votes for Trump. Congress would vote to accept the latter, discarding the faithless votes.
Even if 37 Republican electors did manage to go faithless, they would likely push votes to a third candidate (they are, after all, long-standing Republican party members). This would just push the vote to the House of Representatives, which would have to choose between Trump, Clinton, and Gary Johnson. The House leans towards Trump moreso than the Senate does, and is more heavily Republican. Trump would be a shoe-in for them. In order for this to be avoided, 270 electoral college members would need to cast faithless votes for a third candidate (Kasich, the third candidate of choice for the majority of faithless electors, has said he doesn't want anyone to vote for him). This is impossible.

The most faithless electors can hope to do is delay Trump's inauguration. More feasible is that they undermine faith in the electoral college system and convince states to sign up for National Popular Vote for future elections.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Good idea deleting the post where you called him a shill. It made you look a bit insane.

I sincerely have no idea why that post was deleted.

Here's the post number.

>Kanye expresses a support and respect towards Donald Trump.
>Has an unrelated breakdown due to exhaustion and depression.
>Liberals delighted, very keenly attribute any Trump support to mental illness. Why else would a black person support LITERALLY HITLER?
>Kanye released from hospital- clearly not the severe headcase liberals would like to think, goes to visit Trump.
GG

>closed borders
>religion registry
>threatens press

>not fascist

>people who want open borders calling others traitors