Why are millennials such faggots?

Why are millennials such faggots?

shitty parents

liberal brain washing

this tbh

Each generation thinks they're cooler than the last and look down on the one that comes after them.

80's kids think you're a cunt.

Autism.

Fucking THIS!
THANK YOU!
Somebody's learning from history after all!

Whats wrong about staying at home, teaching the kid to fight, hunt and make sure he eats right to get decent gains? Absent fathers and lack of role models is what caused these fucking millenials.

80s was by far the worst generation
Completely ruined the culture that the 60s and 70s brought, and turned it into backwards dogshit with a shiny ball in the middle
The music was shit the people became fucking retards and stopped speaking out against the fucked shit governments were doing

Punk died and became some fashion statement

'95 here

Because a large percentage of them didn't spend their formative years under threat of nuclear attack. Also, their parents weren't allowed to spank the cuntiness out of them.

They spend their lives under an even bigger threat of global warming because that will happen either way reguardless of what we want

You realize you can't blame the kids for those things, right dumbass? It's like if I blamed you for ska.

This right here.

'77 reporting in.

>ska is good though
But my point is how could anyone enjoy the 80s I wouldn't know every single thing was shit

/thread
generational thinking is and always will be retarded

>>>/tumblr/

And the generation before them has to experience that as well as having their childhood pervaded by nuclear threat. And it's not like the outcome is going to transpire in any of our lifetimes. Kind of a copout argument.

Cro-Magnon era is the ONLY era. The only era where we had it right was back then. All other whipper snappers are just assholes.

eat shit nigger

>that's subjective though
I know you wouldn't know. That's kind of the point. Also, this thread is about the people that a time period produces, not the time period itself. Learn to comprehend what you read and think more critically.

I really think the definition of millennials should be changed to those born after 2000.

Global warming isn't this far away thing any more it is sooner than you think and the effects will get progressively worse not happen overnight

ITT: jack-wads who hate what they don't understand.

Whatever you say, Mr. Gore.

That's gen Z which is basically the same except they don't remember life without mum's smartphone

I completely get your point but what the 80s stands for just triggered me so hard

> let me tell you what my hippie stoner grandmother said.
> she raised me since my gen x mom had me when she was 17 and ran off with a professional beanie baby collector when I was 5.
> reagan sucked!!!!!

what do you mean sooner? its right now. climate is changing but its getting warmer now. July this is year is a record high for temperature.

93 here. You're a cock swallowing niggertard if you believe any of that shit.
Without those 80s fans we wouldn't have vidya. We would be speaking Russian. Your parents would be forced to suck wants in a gulag instead of at their leisure. You make me sick to be from this generation, you fucking leafy haired faggot.

Because they are a failed product of good intentions. This about this? Every generation aspired to give their children more then they had, they parents before them having formative hardships and obstacles they had to over come. Not wanting their children to go through the many times, horrible things they did, they aspired to give their children as much of a leg up as possible.

This was what the majority did, some still felt they should have to fucking deal with life.

But as time went on and this trend continued into an era or ease and luxury, with a thriving economy coming out of the depression parents could give their kids everything, pay for college, buy them cars etc.

But after the 90s the economy crashed and the latest generation post early 2000's are stuck in a world where they expect to have what their parents had or better, but live in a world where that is early realistic.

What needs to happen and hopefully will is an attitude change will occur where the current generation will identify this problem and raise their kids not to be such entitled assholes.

The definition really is pretty shit. I was born in 1983 and some definitions of millennial try and lump me in with people born in the mid 90s and sooner.

The biggest faggots of any generation are the ones who think the other generations are ruining the world. There are mass amounts of faggots in each generation.
You're one of them.

they're retards that are idolizing the shitstains (of ALL races) of america. they look down upon anything that would be considered a traditional virtue. they were never forced to concede defeat in an argument against their parents. I know all of this because I spend a lot of time around these fucksticks daily.

Feminism.

This

Accompanied by not really having much opposition in life except a bunch of false narratives that are extremely over sensationalized by the media, over sensitive/hover parenting, parents no longer wanting to be seen as authoritative figures to their children and instead wanting to be seen as the friends, and parents willingness to just introduce their children to adult content like "here little Jimmy for your 5th birthday I bought you grand theft auto and call of duty!".

I hear you.

Do you even know what generations are?

1989 but I feel the same

> 1986 master-race reporting in

faggots need not apply

Satan has spoken

You're mentally retarded, 80s wasn't even an important time for defeating Russians, they were already near collapse by then

>vidya is more important than the waves of freedom and prosperity that the 60s and 70s brought, golden age of capitalism outshined by Mario kart

>buttblasted millennial

Great question. I'm not convinced you aren't a troll though so fuck off.

> beaches will be flooded out by 2005
> y2I will kill us all
> ozone hole will kill us all
> killer bees will kill us all
> soviet nukes will kill us all
> ice age will kill us all
> population over 3 billion will kill us all
> marijuana addiction will kill us all
> rock and roll will kill us all
> soviet atom bombs will kill us all
> a second world war will kill us all
> halley's comet will kill us all
> overwhelming horse manure in cities will kill us all
> displeasing god will kill us all

I'm actually serious.

1996 here, OP isn't that far off from the truth

Jew brainwashing.

Or I'm just acknowledging the fact that no particular generation has really ruined shit as bad as everyone likes to pretend. There are annoying factions in every generation but you faggots like to pretend you're that much better when all of you are either in the same generation or 5 years older.
Sit down and shut up faggot

80s-today are millenials, you cuck.

Well done. Maybe he'll outgrow their scare tactics someday.

'77er here.

This user speaks the fucking truth.

Or you're just a butthurt little faggot who just typed a bunch of shit I didn't bother reading because you're not old enough to be wise. ;)

I honestly believe the SJW Millenial retards of this generation are the exact same "people" that were the hippie beatniks of the 60's. Had they grown up 50 years ago (or those beatniks been raised over the past 15 or so years) you'd get the exact same results.

>'77er here
Where'd your life go wrong?

'95 reporting in

Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.

Sure, global warming is an issue, but it is just as natural as an ice age. Our planet started out primarily as a greenhouse ball of rock and atmosphere similar to Venus, and went through phases which affected the makeup of the atmosphere and sediment regularly.
Us living in this oxygen rich time is more uncommon than the planet's atmosphere equalizing back to higher CO2 levels, we are simply speeding the process up.
It is inevitable, so instead of bitching about who's to blame maybe we could start relocating sea-level cities to higher ground so we can continue to thrive as a species unhindered by rising tides.

This is quite unrelated to the topic, but has been brought up a bit.

They're not. The Internet has made people dumb. No critical thinking at all. Feels over reals

Thanks. I'm not smart. I'm just old. ;-)
Age gives you perspective if you learn to think critically, open your mind to the possibility that your worldview could be wrong (or just incomplete), and realize that while there are really "good" and really "bad" people out there, most human beings are just flawed individuals like any of us.
Everything we hear and learn, all the "facts" and "truth" we are fed may be accurate or may not be. Understanding human motivations helps true.

How do you know I'm old? I'm giving you a fucking unsolicited lecture. XD

We've been feeding kids ass loads of sugar making them hyper, then force drugs down their throats for being too hyper.

these kids are now unfortunately adults and fucking us over.

>implying 60's hippies were critical thinkers
"We're gonna bring down the man, maaaaaan. Like we'll all get together, and our loooooove will topple their regime, maaaaan"

Also
>Woodrow Wilson was the 2nd Jesus

Are you familiar with Christopher Lasch? As far as cultural theorists go, he isn't exceptionally famous. Regardless, I think there is a strong argument to be made that the internal logic of consumerism produces the kinds of worldviews and values we Millenials have today. He predicted a lot of the social phenomena happening today. He doesn't really present an alternative as he's definitely a pessimist, but our bullshit youth culture is easier to handle when it just looks like kids following the logic of their environment.

>we would be speaking x language

oh shut the fuck up no we wouldn't even if the Soviet Union didn't fall.

I bet you're the same type of fag that thinks we would all be speaking German if Berlin didn't fall.

Come the fuck on, read a book.

when you get old, youre ugly anyway. shit doesnt matter

I can't wait.

Born 1947 here.
Today's kids are just lazy. Why when I was your age I had a waterfront apartment downtown for 25,000 dollars from the job I got when I was 19. Took me a whole two years to pay it off too.

These faggots

Damn, your trips make it sad but true! LOL
Been here since 2007. Just dicking around on my phone waiting for a storm to pass.

Being on Sup Forums doesn't mean my life went wrong. On the contrary! Despite the sea off troll shit, I've had some great convos and met a few awesome individuals.

I'm 39, married, in a band (with my wife), got a decent job.

Sup Forums is not the pit of despair many make it out to be.
/r9k/ on the other hand.....

>baby boomers are worst

No shit.

74 Bronco, pls, all of the rednecks have decimated those. Mr. Beergut will have a late 90s early 00s Explorer.

>married
Ah, now it makes sense. :^)

Anonymity. Technology. PC uber politics.

85 here. I've always been a hard worker and not really a millennial by typical definition, but I assure you. The stereotype fits the age range. There are plenty of people in our age range that are just as big of a shit stain as those other assholes.

VW Passat

you dont think millenials get jobs and pay bills?
some do, some dont. just like any generation.

also tell us 'bout the war grampa

Also, Phillip Zimbardo is probably the least ethical psychologist who's ever lived but he wrote an interesting book called "Boy interrupted" you might be interested in checking out if you're interested in a psychological explanation. Lasch is more of a historian than a psychologist.

>read a book

You dont evrn have yo do that, just look around.

Do the Japs and Germans all speak English now? The Koreans? Iraqis, Afghans, Koreans?

I'm just trolling. I was born in 95.

Broncos are toys. This is a real farm truck.

That's not trolling, it's just lying.

Because they've never witnessed true greatness.

their parent's were mediocre. Their grandparents were hippies or military dickholes. They were people that were either offended by the government or used by it.

before that people were breaking their backs creating a life for their children in a country that was still just getting its bearing in the world.

Hard men built a strong country to support the meek, and beta fags took advantage. Now we've built up these man children pussy whipped fagboys into billionaires because they can type numbers into a computer half way well.

Anglocentric cunt

You are correct. I have to wonder how old the oldest Sup Forumstard's really are.

No, that's what people buy when they want to DUDE TRUCKS LMAO

A real farm truck would be an old 1970s ford.

Not that farmers are actually farmers today.

>set Gps on 10 auto- harvest machines

>go inside and watch tv

>I'm a farmer now lol

Been here since 06 and that's exactly what people back then considered trolling

They speak English because their cuck governments make it a requirement in the school system.

Even when Germany occupied the Netherlands, people still spoke Dutch. When East Berlin was occupied by Russia people still spoke German.

Yes, most places people live are in homes. Except the homeless.

xD dae CURRENT GENERATION BAD?? im so original!

/thread

Fuck you niggers E-sports is where it's at

oh come on the black in this country have clearly taken advantage. We've created a music industry to turns degenerates into millionaires because the equation is "act like a nigga = $"

What did they contribute? The Civil Rights movement always put black men infront of poor whites and women.

LMAO FUCK U DAD

TAKE THIS MEMES
;~~~7

Today's farm trucks are either 97-03 f150s or if they're a real farmer they're brand new fleet f150s and they get traded on leases every two years cause good farmers make fuckin bank

Hey now, ease up on the ska, pal.

>not being Anglo
Not our fault you're in the wrong neighborhood.

There you go lying again. Trolling was/is more than lying to get replies. It's saying something inflammatory and keeping up the act and progressively getting more and more inflammatory with each reply to maintain believably.

Not just "lol i lied i trol uxDDD"