Apologize RIGHT NOW for your country not recognizing the Confederate States of America and dooming it to Yankee...

Apologize RIGHT NOW for your country not recognizing the Confederate States of America and dooming it to Yankee exploitation and oppression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJsHv0uPstk
youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_Southern_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up Billy-Bob

no

Sorry

You apologise for starting some shit and then losing.

Nobody will take a President with a strong southern accent seriously

Confederates are our lads

GOD BLESS

youtube.com/watch?v=IJsHv0uPstk

Shouldn't you be fucking your sister, Cletus?

Fuck off

Thank you

"Interstate conflicts under Southern presidents are shown to be twice as likely to involve uses of force, last on average twice as long, and are three times more likely to end in victory for the United States than disputes under non-Southern presidents. Other characteristics of Southern presidencies do not seem able to account for this pattern of results."[11]

DONT MAKE US BURN IT TO THE GROUND AGAIN

That's honestly cool as shit. Based France. Ever heard of the Confederados in Brazil?

Fuck off Billy Yank you uncultured piece of shit, go draft more Irishmen you won't employ.

>Shermanposter
He was a shit general who couldn't win a remotely fair fight who took out his tard rage on civilians.

why are the american marches so good?

>Ever heard of the Confederados in Brazil?

desu no

Confederates move to Brazil after the surrender and make a town

Southern tradition and excellency

We're sorry

I hope ypur ancestors can see how assblasted y'all still are over their failure.

who recognised it?

Interesting.

Thanks for the info, m8

*dies to diabetes*

there are no rules in war nor a such thing as a fair fight, son.
With that logic, nuking japan was account of bad generals and tactics

There was literally no strategic advantage to terrorizing the civilian populace. Destroying infrastructure maybe, but not needless killing.

>be yank
>get fucking thrashed in battles you have every advantage
>after what little production the South has dries up, commit war crimes to try and think you're cool
Pretty laughable

*lives in a culturless wasteland covered in imported foreigners*

>superior weapons = superior nation
nice meme, yank
THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0

>there are no rules in war
There literally are

>fucking bong
>trying to tell burgers about rules of war
Yeah, that really helped you out, didn't it?

Why did the good guys lose?

Because Britain and France didn't join in.

>Be Confederacy
>Start a War knowing they couldn't win
>Have inadequate military supplies
>Have inadequate railroad mileage
>Have inadequate communications
>Have inadequate public support for the war
>result to drafting
>loose every major battle when attempting to invade the North
>All because some rich faggots wanted to keep black people on their property
>result to financial crisis

Pretty shitty ideology desu. The South maybe could've survived if they stayed purely defensive. But alas the only advantage they had was a few good leaders trained in the >NORTH

>bombs Fort Sumter
>Gets invaded and burned down
WAR OF NORTHERN AGGRESSION REEEEE

how can you drink tears of people that won lmao
fuck the south other than texas

wage slavery >>>>>>>>>>>> actual slavery, t'bh

They won, but they still whinge more.

I only ever see Southerners sperging out about it because of their bias schools tbqh

the only reason Lee went North was because he saw that as long as Northerners werent seeing the horrors of war at their own homes like Southerners were, they would never have enough of it.

Lincoln's excellent statesmanship managed to stop the eminent political disaster.

>War of Northern Aggression
Yanks should have abdicated the fort, it was in Virginia ffs

>Be North
>Dependent on the Southern economy
>give them nothing in return
>watch the first few secede from the union
>do nothing, cuz few shekels lost.
>all productive states join in, aim for a prosperous economy
>without leeching off said economy the north is yuropoor
>invade the south, destroy it's industry and burn it's lands
>still pretend it's the south's fault
You bloody yanks are the reason the jews control the Fed, and in turn, the fucking mint.
No provision in the constitution prevents a voluntarily joined state from leaving the Union.
But your northern (((textbooks))) will tell you the Appomattox treaty made everything better and that the ebil fahrmurs went away.
Fuck the North, you are a fucking welfare state, look where your food comes from, your ghettos filled with blacks, and yeah, carpetbaggers still exist.
Back the fuck off.

AH HOPE Y'ALL KNOW
*Sips iced Tea*
THAT THEM YANKEES
*bombs peaceful Military Base*
ABSOLOOTLEY Y'ALL
*Invades North first, looses*
STARTED THIS WAR AND IT WAS AGGRESSION

nothing is more perfidious than a yank

somehow we lost and they manage to cry the most, it's like Russians talking about Poles, honestly

>Dependent on Southern Economy
North made more food crops than the south, billt.
>Gives nothing in return
Allowing you to keep your slaves several times within the last 40 years
>Without South North becomes poor
Thats why productivity and industrialization was accelerated after the South seceded?
>Pretend its the Souths fault
YOU INVADED FIRST FAGGOT

>implying a majority of African Americans dont live in the South

Top Kek. Also most of your cities are Democratic.

>we allowed you to go on existing as you were, you should be greatful
also get your names right, its Johnny Rebel and Billy Yank

because of niggers tbqh

The fundamental issue was Slavery. It sounds like Liberal bullshit but it really was. The only thing stopping Northern and Southern US from being mutually beneficial and prosperous like the rest of the Western World was Slavery.

In the literal Articles of Succession it did indeed claim it was a violation of states rights. But It was the states right to slavery that they cared about, "protecting their institution of slavery" was mentioned several times in this document.

How the fuck are we supposed to industrialize and move up in the world if half the country is fucking worthless? If the Civil War didnt happen and things just kept going as normal, its guaranteed the Confederates would've gradually became poorer and poorer as agriculture machinery proliferated in the North. Dont act like you'd survive purely on cotton,during the war England and so on just began purchasing it from Asia.

I still don't know which side I'm supposed to be on here, since I was born in northern Virginia, which is northern culturally, but technically part of the south.

This. The confederacy even took away some non-slavery rights from their states.

If anything, the North arguably hated black people even more than the South, grudgingly tolerating them and segregating them into the poorer parts of their cities (which is why we have modern-day shitholes like Detroit and St Louis).

The entirety of the United States did this.

Post Civil War it was Jim Crow Laws (South), then Segregation (North,later South)

It's not a school thing, we're taught pretty accurate history about the ACW. This shit is just literally passed down as tradition in families and the best efforts of the school system to eradicate it have yet to succeed.

t. graduated from a high school in Tennessee

desu i completely agree, slavery was nothing but a handicap, and the secession was spearhead by rich plantation owners, as evident by the fact that the white underclass had it absolute shit when trying to compete for jobs with LITERAL SLAVES.

i mostly just "throw my lot in" with the Confederacy just because for many it was the idea that a state had the right to self-determination, and that when this idea was met with force, even more states seceded on their behalf to fight what they thought was an overbearing Federal Government, even if what they were doing was probably for the best.the Deep South seceded first, from South Carolina to Texas on matters of slavery (Texas might get a half-pass since they also had grievances about native American attacks and a lack of help + muh republic). All the other states joined the CSA because they thought the government had no right to tell the states they couldn't leave. For the average man, northerners were invading and they were defending their homes, simple as that.

>over 110 years later and he's still mad

Sherman was God tier

>*150

Fuck...whatever

>A bunch of slavers whining about muh human rights
By maintaining the institution of slavery you explicitly broadcasted to the world that you believe that brutality towards civilians is acceptable. To whine about Northern actions makes you a little bitch who cant take what he dishes.

Virginia sold that fort to the federal government and thus it was rightfully theirs.

While I can see where you might be coming from, I believe democracy cant work if people can just throw up their hands and quit the game anytime they have to make a concession.

>Virginia sold that fort to the federal government and thus it was rightfully theirs.
it was quickly becoming a boiling point because it was being HEAVILY fortified right on the doorstep of Virginia. Calls for it's surrender were numerous and were done so because it was seen as a threat, rightfully so since it was being garrisoned and supplied heavily. I think the CSA jumped the gun, lost their moral high ground that is, but it wasn't a neanderthallish thing to do.

>While I can see where you might be coming from, I believe democracy cant work if people can just throw up their hands and quit the game anytime they have to make a concession.
well that's the tough bit, eh? if democracy is about gathering the consent of the people, for their self determination, why can;t they leave? they decide, as democracies are, that they want to go, then it's following the spirit of democracy.
if you want to discuss about why/how democracy is a overblown form of government, ill hear that out.

>By maintaining the institution of slavery you explicitly broadcasted to the world that you believe that brutality towards civilians is acceptable. To whine about Northern actions makes you a little bitch who cant take what he dishes.
What a load of drivel.

"no"

>a leaf shermanposting
cringe

Midwest is cultureless, but New England is the most cultural and historical region of the country.

Please tell me examples of southern culture.

I would have some sympathy for the Confederacy if it weren't a white supremacist state founded solely to preserve slavery and if they hadn't fired the first shot. It would have ended up as an unstable shit-hole anyway.

Nice meme leaf

I'm sorry

>New England is the most cultural and historical region of the country.

Please tell me which region of the US is more cultural/historical. Let me guess, Virginia?

Virginia, and the rest of the Old South

New England is probably second though, they've done well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_Southern_United_States

I admit there is no easy solution but to me being able to accept concessions without revolting is inherent to the Democratic system.

Though in the case of Dixie, they were given everything on a silver platter and they still flipped their shit the second they had to make a concession themselves.

Care to explain why everyone else should have given them the kindness and mercy that they themselves steadfastly refused to give?

>mfw cletus-bob mccormick trailer park 1983 camaro tries to call his region "developed" near me

>he typed from his small apartment in the dense smog-choked wasteland of his yankee urban block
time to go to Uncle cletus-bob mccormick trailer park 1983 camaro's ranch to go ride horses

We should have a /dixie/, /cum/ is gay as shit

will any of you polska kurwas tell me what "jebać disa" means?

>nice meme

The CSA constitution was almost identical to the US constitution except for slavery (interestingly enough for "muh states rights" champions, states in the CSA did not have the right to abolish slavery). The CSA did indeed fire the first shots of the war at Ft. Sumpter.

>unironically trying to justify the confederacy

no

>needless killing
>killing