Money.

DARKNESS

Allah

Peak human

Belt ex Machina

>image.png.jpg
lel. you forgot "1"

>What's his superpower?

His superpower is being the bomb in phantoms.

yo

dead parents

He's really, really rich.

You think that's a joke but it's true. Only white people can wield Islam properly. Sand-niggers aren't sane enough for it. It's like pearls before swine.

BWC

He got bit by a radioactive bat and that gave him super strength and agility somehow.

He is like Ozymandias. Willed himself to almost powers.

Funny you post someone who is barely wealthy

He can sense kuffars from miles away

He has none.

Ergo, Batman is not, nor has he ever been, a superhero.

He's a comic book hero, sure, but he has no super powers that set him apart from a common man.

Same as Tony Stark, but not at all like the Green Lantern.

>image.png.jpg

Plot Armor.

If Islam were a white people thing, it would be the GOAT

autism and sadness

This is untenable. Where do you draw the line w/ superpowers, what constitutes them, etc. Why do powers make the hero? If anything it's more heroic w/o them.

fuck off, Soros

A firefighter can be a hero, so can a baker, a clerk, or anyone really.

But to be a superhero you need super powers. Your powers cannot simply be the use of technology and will power. I don't make the rules amigo, I just follow them.

ALLAHU AKBAR

He's a vampire

Infinite prep time

A comic book hero that fights crime is a super hero, you fucking faggot. Just because super powers and super hero share a common word doesn't mean you define what makes a super hero, take it to fucking reddit if you want to act like a 12 year old faggot

Is The Punisher a superhero?

The answer is simple, my fair man child. No.

Money and a massive ego

honestly your whore mother should've done civilization a favor and aborted you with a coat hanger

>Anno Domini duo milia sedecim.
>Using Wikipedia as a source
Son, please.

Are you saying Bosniaks are the master race?

Surviving shit movies.

Prepping the bull, specifically.

I've been sick of capeshit for years but I'm excited for his and Terrio's Batflick.

>oh boy someone must have responded to my lengthy post IT'S THE FUCKING SPAMMER AGAIN

everytime

this is how you use a png, kids
this is retarded.

Sick gains.

There is a theory that Batmans superpower is a superhuman willpower
doesnt always make sense but i like the sound of it

Actually if he could let go of the death of his parents then he would be the strongest Green Lantern.

with no survivors?

Bad enough Geoff johns made Hal the BESTEST GREEN LANTERN EVAR WHO DINDU NUFFIN AND SINESTRO WISHES HE COULD HAVE HIS BABIES but then he throws in that shite too.

I never read Green Lantern comics.
Are there arcs were he shows he is really worthy of the ring? (As in doing something that could surely get him killed and doing it anyway.)
Because Batman has done that shit millions of times.

super penis

kills big guys

Hal gives him the ring to try on, Batman goes to concentrate and suddenly makes an image of mom and dad like mentioned.

Also a yellow ring (attracted to those who can incite great fear) almost attached to him but it detected "corruption" in him from using the green ring so it fucked off and found Scarecrow.

Mary Sueness

>Batman gave up someting that could make him almost invincible for any green ring user.
Not really my question, though.
I meant if Hal has ever done something like here to prove himself worthy of the ring.

Black Widow's.
He knows how to fight, he can kill dudes with pistols.

My only gripe with Snyder's Watchmen, was that he did not have enough time to develop Veidt's backstory

Battitude

He has superhuman willpower and self-discipline.

Oh, and more money than the GDPs of many nations

>I meant if Hal has ever done something like here to prove himself worthy of the ring.

He exists I guess. Also just recently he became a god and turned it down.

He doesn't have one. There's nothing supernatural about his abilities at all.

10/10 for the metal mechanized batman suit btw, cool shit

>He exists I guess.
Oh, so Hal is just THE green lantern because of the lulz. Well, makes sense.

Can make the greatest meme ever if given enough prep time