Hello. I have a question for all you femanons of Sup Forums

Hello. I have a question for all you femanons of Sup Forums.

Why do you come here when all these savages are ready to call you out on bein an attention whore and "tits or gtfo" when you reveal yourself?

Don't you feel disgusted by all the "dick rates", traps and FB fap threads that degrade women?

What enjoyment do you get from being here?

No need to provide tits and timestamp. I will trust you and take your word for it. This is an open space where you can easily discuss.

>but feel free to do so anyway, no one is stopping you

The few fems that come here probably come here for the same reason that the guys do: they don't fit in anywhere else. You just don't realize it because the attention whores reveal them selves and the others don't.

AM GIRL BTW LOL

Pretty much this.

Also how are fap threads, dick rates, and traps degrading women? I've been here for a long time and I've never felt offended by any of this. Sup Forums is a male dominated board so they gonna do male shit.

i love me some chicks with dicks too man

Dubs of truth. Now that we confirmed you are a girl, you know the rules.

tits or gtfo

Fuck off

I just came to this conclusion when I tried to get a few of my friends into this site. I showed them the catalog page of Sup Forums and they were instantly turned off. So I became curious about how femanons feel.
You do not know how it works, do you?

They aren't requesting anything, therefore no tits are needed. So I ask that you please, gtfo, or eviscerate your neck throat in a timely manner.

Jk guys; just shitposting.

>No need to provide tits and timestamp. I will trust you and take your word for it. This is an open space where you can easily discuss.
You can't make this up kek

I know not of this rule making a request a prerequisite to tits. As far as anyone is concerned if you are female its tits or get the FUCK OUT. Go white-knight somewhere that cares faggot.

Some people will never discover the hidden treasures of life.

Not really. I usually come here for the YLYL threads. Occasionally some neat shit pops up too. Been lurking for about 7 years now.

Fedora faggot

Also I tend not to mention I'm a girl. Why should I? You don't see anyone else mention they're a guy.

Tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

I'm a guy, now tits or gtfo.

GTFO, casual

real vvvortic

This rule doesn't apply to all females, just attention whores, that have nothing interesting to contribute other than being female.
If someone asks something specifically to girls or the gender is otherwise significant to the story/ topic/ whatever, the rule doesn't apply.

yeah but girls are sex objects so they should announce their presence

>2012

Don't you have homework to do? Oh wait, its summer.

I am not white-knighting, user. I am merely elucidating one who appears to be ignorant of the lay of the land. Please, if you would be as kind as to lurk then I'm sure you would self educate quite well.
I concur.
Interesting. Don't you feel that you are seeing the same shit over and over? I sure do.
(you)
Want to see my bossoms user?
'sir.
Thank you for further elucidating, my good man. If this boy does not get it through his thick head, then there is no hope.

An old post, one that everyone has seen by now and people still pay attention to attention whores.
It's amazing. Don't put pussy on the pedestal, especially not in real life

I like how 2012 is old now.