Alex Jones claimed John Lennons last songs were about satanism in New York. Can't find anything about that on google...

Alex Jones claimed John Lennons last songs were about satanism in New York. Can't find anything about that on google. Do you guys have an idea what he's talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bi1gqQBZbSk
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXMl1xXU7I
youtube.com/watch?v=-wqvFLyPhvM
youtube.com/watch?v=NDTD_oCHH-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. They were all funded by Soros, then used as leverage against Lennon when he threatened to expose zero point gravity to the UN. Soros told John if he went through with the exposure, then the satan tapes would be released and the entire Beatles legacy would be put at risk.

w0ah, DUDE,

:^)

So you're saying Alex Jones lied?

Alex Jones stay misinformed my friend.

The last song of his own that John ever recorded was "I Don't Wanna Face It," recorded on September 2nd but never fully finished by John; it appears as a bonus track on Milk and Honey. The last song Lennon played on was probably Yoko's "Walking On Thin Ice," which appears on her album Season Of Glass; he was working on it at the time of his death. The last recordings he ever made at home, however, were four new songs recorded as demos at his Dakota residence on November 14th.

Two, "Pop Is The Name Of The Game" and "You Saved My Soul," (Which was about how Yoko saved him from a brief flirtation with televangelism) have never been officially released. The other two, "Dear John" and "Serve Yourself," were released on 1998's Lennon Anthology.

Alex Jones actually claims he listened to the songs he was talking about after getting them from a listener. So either he's lying or it should be true.

Then why didn't he release them

Alex Jones used to be known as Bill Hicks

John Lennon and Darby Crash were both murdered within 24 hours of each other and both were acid cult leader musicians.

Coincidence?

time travelling government agents

think about it

nb4 Casey Cola didn't murder Darby. She shot him up which killed him. Call it whatever you like but both of these men were killed by other people.

To be honest the actual (or "actual") reason he was shot is so bloody stupid it might as well be time travelling government agents. Seriously, the only reason he got shot was because he publically fell out with Todd Rundgren, Chapman read it in a magazine, went full blown "wtf i hate john lennon now" and shot him.

I mean I believe that MDC shot him but I think TTGA's may be far more powerful than we might assume.

Didn't Chapman also hate Lennon because of the whole 'Bigger Than Jesus' thing and he was a religious nut?

>Do you guys have an idea what he's talking about?
I don't think anyone ever knows what that man is saying

>time travelling government agents
If this was possible we would have seen them already.

Nice try.

This is both wrong.

Chapman was obsessed with John Lennon. So much so he wanted to become John Lennon. In his mind, in order to become John Lennon he had to kill the actual John Lennon.

This is the last song John Lennon ever wrote.

Does it sound like Satanism to you?

Alex Jones is insane.

There are better alternative media outlets than infowars. Look for them.

This guy is correct

Alex jones has been known to lie sometimes. Plus he's a bit crazy.

Like someone else said you shouldn't use infowars and if you do don't believe everything he says as fact

Bootlegs of John Lennon's final demo tapes are out there. The songs we was working on at home in demo form were

>You Saved My Soul
>Dear John
youtube.com/watch?v=RvXMl1xXU7I
>Gone From This Place
youtube.com/watch?v=-wqvFLyPhvM
>Grow Old With Me
youtube.com/watch?v=NDTD_oCHH-g

Some sources also say The Happy Rishikesh Song (which was doubtful, that dates back to 1968) and Serve Yourself (which is also doubtful, he had been jamming on that all through his retirement, being a response Bob Dylan's "Gotta Serve Somebody".

>The songs we was working on at home in demo form
>we
Yoko?

Look up.

Use a butter knife and take some of the sky

Spread it on a piece of paper folded twice, with your dreams written upon it.

Save it for a rainy day.

We love you, Yoko

Several sources of evidence hint that Lennon had early childhood exposure to Satanic teachings and practices possibly from his Uncle Charlie who was a long time member of the Royal and Ancient Order of the Buffaloes, a reference to which appears on the Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band album. Redwel Trabant, author of the Sgt Pepper Code, found evidence suggesting that Uncle Charlie was introduced to the cult through Lennon's Uncle Albert, whom we surmise may have been the Uncle Albert of the Admiral Halsey track by Paul McCartney and Wings.

Thus there were at least two Lennon family members who would have introduced John into the occult which he seems to have pursued throughout his life. Now the RAOB is not, contrary to the glib mendacities of its apologists, a harmless organization like the Flintstone’s Water Buffalo fraternity, although it would not surprise us if that club were indeed a reference to the RAOB. The RAOB as we understand it is synonymous with the Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, an organization with connections to the Satanist Aleister Crowley (1875-1947).

Lennon moved in the very hip and swinging crowds of 1960s London whose members were devotees of the occult. Trabant identifies some of these persons as Robert Frasier, Anita Pallenberg, John Dunbar, Marianne Faithful, all of whom were avid practitioners of pharmacological and religious teachings advocated by Crowley.

During the 1960s London was possibly the epicenter of the Satanist movement although it undoubtedly had stiff competition from San Francisco.

Alex Jones says a lot of things. None of it should be taken seriously.

What do you mean?

If it's possible to travel backwards in time, then travelers from the future would have already visited our time, at any point, thus being observable. Where are/were they?