How do I become a man?

How do I become a man?
21 y/o virgin beta here but I really wanna change.

I have little money and I live out on the country so I don't have access to any gyms or anything.
I tried the army but I didn't make it (really strict in my country)
I have social anxiety and spend most of my day inside on the computer.
I need some manly activities and hobbies.
Also how do I get strong without a gym?

I have viking blood in my veins and I'm 100% sure my ancestors are looking down at me in shame from Valhall.
I come from a long bloodline of soldiers, my father is still serving in the airforce.
I genuinely feel like a total failure everyday of my life.

How to I get out of childhood and ascend into manhood?

First step is to stop jacking off

I just do it once a week now, used to do it at least 5 times a week before.
Tried nofap but didn't see any difference after 2 months

Push-ups first. Do them every day, or every other day once you actually build some chest muscle. If you feel like you have no control over your life, working out will give you that. No matter what, you control the workout. Find a planet fitness, 10$ a month, and start working out back and legs too. You will look better, feel better, and have confidence too. Find some friends at the gym that you can shit talk and they will shit talk you back. Get iron skin, iron muscles, and an iron personality will come forth. People will respect you for it.

Go get a moderately hard job. Something like concrete or garbage man. Will toughen you right the fuck up.

just fuck off mate. you're a man no matter what. anybody tries to tell you otherwise is just trying to gain something from you

- Use your own body weight to get stronger. Pull ups, push ups, rope climbing, etc.
- find a sport you like, even a motorsport. I always stayed in shape back in the day just from racing dirtbikes and riding enduro.
- Get out more and talk to people, not everyone you fucking see, but if you have a connection with somebody through an interest or whatever, talk to them.
- Find a job, or start your own business. I met most of my friends from working for a carpentry company, then starting my own. Still all friends since 18 years ago.
- Get out there and do shit, anything from hiking to working different jobs and gain experience. Make friends who are experienced and have skills, they'll be useful in the long run and a lot of times make the best friends.

Broad advice, but just fucking follow this shit.

Also, same poster, if a gym is completely out of your possibilities, get a simple barbell that you can do squats and bent over rows with. You don't need much weights. Sound body leads to sound mind.

says the little bitch

Here you go OP.

Get a job that requires a lot of physicality, or join a Sports team. Preferably the former, that way it will solve your money problems as well. Also, some training equipment at home like a TRX suspension trainer and a pull up bar, as well as some Dumbbells and running shoes. But a man works and holds his own, and to get the physicality you'll need to eat, like 400 calories more than what you normally burn per day (like if you work out and in total burn 3000 cal per day, then eat 3400)Also, get a good sleep schedule, I for example sleep from 10:00 pm to 5:45 am every week day. Also, read a lot of books on leadership skills. My favorites are "Mind Warrior" by Dr. Haha Lung, "Models" by Mark Manson, and "Three Simple Steps" by Trevor Blake. Your virginity problem will be the last of your issues to be solved, you need to change your habits and thought processes as well as your physique before any one will consider sleeping with you, so pussy will come with the territory eventually once you gain more confidence. It will take roughly 2 or 3 years to really come into your own, but it is totally worth every second. I'd wager that 2 years ago you were the same pussy you are today, so image that time spent bettering yourself.
Lastly, OP, be passionate about something real. Like a sport, or a hobby, or your job. Have something that shows why you wake up and put in work every single day of the week.

100 push ups
100 sit ups Per Day.
go running at least once a day , 1st thing in the morning is the best time

If you dont puss out from this in a week , one day without fail

then ull be a man

Start running and do bodyweight exercises. Use a branch of tree to do pull ups, build your own gym. Be fucking creative

This

there are tons of workouts you can do with just dumbbells and a pull up bar. pull up bars are cheap and easy to set up and dumbbells are cheap if you find them at garage sales.

>push ups
>Sit ups
>Running

Get strong. Build something, gun, motorcycle, car, boat, anything like that. Not a freaking sex bot. The good thing about building your own shit is get pride in it, and can buy it piece by piece, so it doesn't matter how expensive the final product is, you can afford it piece by piece.

Just got a motorcycle for free. Doesn't run, but I can rebuild it (thanks to friends, YouTube, Google, different forums, etc.) Wanted a bike, but I'm poor as shit, found a bike I can afford

I also took up fight sports which help tremendously.

Tl;dr: get fit with body weight excercise and running to get confident. Get a hobby that will expose you to other people.

Do pull ups on shit and make your own weights

It is easy to work out with not much equipment

Shadow box or Chop wood with an axe until you are dripping with sweat.

Record what you do and try to beat it the next week

You and your hill billy brother can wrestle and practice fighting

It will take some time to see a difference, but once you see it that will motivate you even more

Nah actually disrespecting yourself is more bitch-like behavior. All this man-up nonsense belongs in a Ylyl thread

This. You fags are focusing too much on excercise. Just because people look good, doesn't mean they can function in society. Body builders are some of the most fucked up people you will ever meet.

Kid needs practice dealing with people. Get a hobby you enjoy, and find a way to meet up with other people. Whether it's to try to haggle over a part for a bike, or a talking during a hike, exposure to other people is key.

Same fag here. BTW op, a man is also emotionally in check. Physicality is a part of being a man, but also your attitude, responsibility, and respect for others, and your confidence. That's why you need to be passionate and responsible. It will take time to discipline yourself, but it will be worth it and the bitches are more attracted to a man with his shit together than a man with big biceps. Remember to hit push, pull, and leg muscle groups each three times a week and cardio 3 times a week. All of these combined will make you an alpha male pussy destroyer.

>How do I become a man?
>21 y/o virgin beta here but I really wanna change.
>what to change

First step is to post tits

What about volunteer work to help you be around people more? That's what I'm doing to help with social awkwardness. Pic related

My dad told me to be a man you only need to do 3 things
1. Build a house
2. Sire a son
3. Plant a tree

>OP asks how to become a man
not a faggot!

Why don't you just quit Sup Forums? You'll instantly not be a pussy.

Just bought "Mind Warrior" even tought I never read books

The new you does

Good. It's a great book, really improved my social skills as well as people's perception of me. It's an easy read too, no fluffy language or anything.