youtube.com/watch?v=LX9VxBwvFFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no idea what movie/show

It's a good day to die, user!

Would you like to know more?

>He missed the greatest trilogy of the 2000s

His death was one of my all time favorites

Based Tom Hollander

Even as a kid I called bullshit. Maybe because I had just watched Master and Commander

But you're wrong, I did see the LOTR trilogy.

>Pirates are such pieces of shit that since the Roman era they've been recognized as "enemies of mankind" with anyone having unilateral authority to execute them on the spot
>No guys they're so cool!

Hollywood is so fucking degenerate.

yeah it was great but greatest is a bit of a stretch

He did nothing wrong

Pirates of the Caribbean 3

I love the first movie.

Barbossa is so fucking based

It's kind of cute in a sad way how they are glorified almost from a mythological viewpoint when in reality they were niggers of the sea

Just google pirate and look at images

I mean, it's Disney here.

>I feel... cold...
What did he mean by this?

He got shot in the heart, no heat from blood pumping in his body.

The first movie was the only good one. All others are complete shit.

Wouldn't he already be cold from being a skeleton before?

>13 year old girls will still pound their pudd to this

>"a review committee... has determined that, so far, this history book is not making enough of an effort to include the contributions of women and minority groups. Unless some effort is undertaken to correct this situation, this book will not be approved for purchase by public school systems in absolutely vast quantities."

What did they mean by this?

The two first movies are fucking amazing. They're everything I could ever want from an adventure movie. The last two aren't bad either, they're just... ehhh. Third one is too gloomy, sad, and just weird. Fourth one redeemed the series back, but I wish they had just done more of those daylight adventures like in the first two.

I got some serious Monkey Island vibes from the first two movies. I heard that it was originally supposed to be about Monkey Island and thus there's lots of similarities. Of course both are inspired/based on the amusement park ride, but there's some obvious similarities between Monkey Island and Pirates of the Caribbean:
>Will Turner is Guybrush Threepwood
>Hector Barbossa is ghost pirate LeChuck
>Davy Jones is voodoo pirate LeChuck
>that voodoo lady
>Jack Sparrow rowing a coffin with a skeleton leg
>Elizabeth is Elaine, both are Governor's daughters
>Monkey named Jack, Monkey Island had a monkey named Guybrush

etc. etc.

Hector Barbossa is one of my all time favorite characters. Absolutely based.

bullshit on what?
>as a kid
REEEEEEEEE
whenever I want to look up his death I mistake him for commander norrington

because its mythological,just like cowboys and indians. no one watch to touch the real thing and real heroes don't have enough action
he nutted and his gf kept sucking with her cold feet

its the "ah I can feel" moment, you retards

thats cus there was a monkey island movie that got canned, the screenwriter turned it into pirates

youtube.com/watch?v=1fzXmJyolfY

One of my favorite scenes of any adventure movie desu

Its called romanticism kid. The dark ages sure were not as clean and full of empowered women as we see but that makes for bad story telling.

Plus not all pirates were bad, which is kind of what the movies were about if you were old enough to have seen them

Obviously there's plenty of Hollywood romanticism involved, but there really were pirates like you would see in these type of movies. At least to some degree. Blackbeard, for example, was everything a cartoon pirate would be like in real life.

now his terrible style is really visible for what it is

before he could get away with dressing like a hipster gypsy because of how good looking he was, but now he looks like Johnny Crapp it's just abysmal

t. blackbeard

that he would have survived for even 2 seconds as all that shrapnel flew around

Are you legitimately autistic?

He meant that war is unforeseeable

They managed to have working crews, a working country(Republic of Nassau was real and basically worked like Switzerland by doing illegal shit for others and feigning neutrality) and many crews had strict rules because you're not going to survive at sea if you're a dumb nigger.
Corsairs were another thing alltogether, look at Francis Drake.

He meant that he had come to peace with his inevitable end and harbored no ill feelings towards the sea gypsies because he realized he would do the same in their shoes because business principles are universal among all people.

No, but I have asthma. Is that good enough?

I'm sad because with the fourth and horrible movie we lost any chance at a good Stranger Tides adaptation.
That book really deserves one.

Well if it helps you to choke and die, yeah it's good enough.

>you will never sail the uncharted seas while drinking rum and having grand adventures with your pirate friends

Why even live?

youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q

>I could be a lawyer
>But I had too much heart

kek

I chew my food carefully so it's not very likely that's going to happen. Also my neighbor knows the Heimlich maneuver so I'm all good. Any plans for the weekend?

>having grand adventures with your pirate friends

Thats an awful lot of words to say faggotry

All about them pegg boys, eh

it's just not realistic. He would have been hit within two seconds

how does that make me autistic for pointing it out?

if you go to the movies and they're showing a movie called There Will Be Blood and another movie called There Will be Tits which one would you watch?

Ain't nothing gay about having some sea cucumber every once in a while.

>watch There Will be Tits
>it's a documentary about birds

>Gaybrush
>LeCuck

kek

>monkey islam

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=LX9VxBwvFFo

My melanin enriched brother

>Music composed by
>Hans Zimmer

Fucking based