Now that Clinton basically won the White House tonight, what're you drinking to soothe the sting?

Now that Clinton basically won the White House tonight, what're you drinking to soothe the sting?

Pic related, it's not good, and it's only a pint, but it's a six dollar pint, so what the fuck.

What're you drinking/smoking/thinking/drinking stories thread.

I don't have a lot of exciting drinking stories but I'll tell one to pass the time.

So I was a young lad in a city with very affordable public transport, and basically all the good bars and restaurants are along the bus route. I took one bus up to a sushi restaurant and had two large bottles of sake, and some sushi. Shit was fucking delicious. I had about ninety dollars in my pocket and my weed man had left town a while ago, so I hadn't smoked in a while. Once the sake and sushi and beers were gone, I decided I was gonna find me some fucking bud, right?

cont

The fuck are you talking about? Do we live on the same planet?

not even a good troll attempt.

This is so fucking disgusting.

I turned on the DNC and they're actually comparing the thugs that were Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin to the oppressed minorities several hundred years ago. This is right after Hillary and other Din Du Nuffin's mothers were waving their finger in the faces of police telling them that they can do better.

God damnit, I cannot believe this is America today. People and politicians are actually comparing Black Lives Matter terrorists to real oppression and real movements throughout history.

What the fuck is this world? I want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.

So I take the bus up farther north. Now, every time I had gone to this area before I'd met at least one person asking me for weed, so I figured it must work. So I got as far as the bus route went and started doing an involuntary pub crawl. I started oput about two. It's about four by the time I stumble my way out of the last bar and started walking in the baking sun, the most determined cunt you've ever seen.

An African American gentleman dressed in their peculiar style of urban garb with a backpack on (this guy didn't look like the academic type) passed by me and asked for a cigarette.
>Now is the time
"Hey, you know where to find some good bud around here"
>Hell yeah dude, my brother sells, lemme hit him up.

Within twenty minutes I'm in this dude's car. Drug Dealer and Backpacker have the same first name, which is confusing to me. They also have five other siblings with the same name, and I'm like "How the fuck did you guys know who was in trouble when", but I didn't really bring it up.

cunt

Not only that but Black Lives Matter is idolizing Malcolm X? These fucking low IQ having pandered god damn dipshits.

Malcolm X would fucking hate all of these BLM terrorists. He was against advocating for violence, he was against government entitlements and benefits.

Malcolm X despised every single thing that Black Lives Matter and these thugs are today. He was against the thuggery that is rampant across this nation today.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!!!

Not trolling, I genuinely believe we are well and truly fucked by both candidates, but Hilary is scary on a different level than Donald Trump. This isn't a political debate thread though, so I don't really give a fuck how you feel one way or another, it's a drinking thread.

So they share a blunt with me and I pay for an additional three and a half grams of marijuana. So we're palling around, and I manage to get six more people to give this guy his number. I dabbled in dealing for a bit, I'm pretty good at the whole salesman angle.
>"Hey my dude yo hooked me up and trust me, I'm gonna make it right"
"Uh, okay"
>"You do coke?"
I'd never done coke.
"Fuck yeah"
>"Hang tight"
We drive around for a bit while he texts, meanwhile Brother A and I are burning down blunts and sloshing back Jameson. Bout an hour later, I don't have full control over my eyelids and this is where my memory begins to fade, until I do about three lines of coke off a gay bar sink

dont know shit about politics but of course im drinking

>dont know shit about politics
There's two major parties known as the Democrats and Republicans.

Both of them pander and fear monger to the lowest common denominator that support them.

Some Jameson Irish whisky my friend. I don't care too much about american politics, but I do love my drink.

Lafrog

Some Morgan. Not because of shit tier politics,but for making important life decisions like which thread to fap to. This one wins the cake I suppose

RNC
>We will stop illegal immigration
>We will give veterans the benefits they deserve
>We will create jobs

DNC
>We will give transexuals/lgbt equal rights
>We will make sure women earn as much as men
>We will make sure black lives matter

There, I saved you all hours of pandering.

Muh nigga. Rocks and all.
This isn't from tonight. I'm on beer tonight.

Paul Masson

I feel like no matter who goes into office this term it's going to bad news for us. I'm not looking forward to what the news fear years are going to look like at all. Drinking some Shiner Oktoberfest right now. Always glad when this stuff makes it back to the shelves.
>grew up in south korea
>dad was military and had decided to retire there
>spent about 15 years living down at osan afb
>late 90s going into early 00s(?)
>had a couple of good friends that I would hang out with at internet cafes on the weekend
>had a nasty break up with my girlfriend
>accused me of cheating on her (I wasn't and she later admitted to making it up to justify leaving me)
>tell the guys it's going down tonight
>ready to play diablo 2 and smoke raisons until I go blind
>go to first friends house to coordinate our sleepover circle
>friends dad calls bullshit and wants to talk to my dad
>tell him I'll my dad back for him
>says he'll *69
>can't do that in korea
>he shoves me
>phone is touchtone so I disconnect it so I don't rip it out of the wall
>he shoves me again
>say I'll leave peacefully
>he shoves me again
>he smells like booze
>realize where this is headed
>I try to make a break for the stairs
>he grabs my shirt and tries to throw me over the balcony
>fight or flight kicks in and I beat fucking bricks out of him, start smashing his head against the door and kneeing him in the stomach
>he drops and we all fucking run
>his dad makes a halfassed attempt at tackling me and misses
>flies over the guardrail and lands on the roof of a shed which collapses under his weight
>my friend, who luckily hated his dad is in tears laughing
>by now it's about 10PM so we make a break for the local all girls school knowing it's abandoned
>decided to make it a night worth remembering and stop by a "buy the way" and load up with beer and soju
>make our way to the school which is nestled in the side of a mountain and hide out in the woods
>pic related cont.

Are all these speakers seriously using 9/11 to bolster Hillary Clinton's kindness?

>She was there

A convention has never made me so angry before.

Fuck hillary, fuck trump, fuck bernie, and fuck em all, none of them are going to fix shit. Can't fix shit, every thing is shit, and its only going to get shittier, do ya' thing and prepare for the world to end.

Which is true but if Hillary has her way, she will bring in refugees to America at a blindingly fast rate in which there is no actual way to screen or investigate them.

All the stories about beheadings and explosions we see in the headlines for Europe will become a reality in America.

obama didn't fix shit, bush didn't fix shit, president before him didn't fix shit, they tell us to they're going to fix things, but they just polish shit, and expect us to think we're saved.

Trump will fuck up in other ways, his not any better than hillary, his just telling you want you want to hear. they all suck.

>they tell us to they're going to fix things
That's called pandering. They tell you what you want to hear for political gain. They don't actually care about the issues they're talking about.

>it's getting late so the area near the school is pretty much blacked out
>we're celebrating my utterly destroying my friend's dad
>we make our way up the side of the mountain
>not sure if we're either drunk or just so excited about what had happened
>get up to the pagoda which is a well known rest area for hikers and religious types
>it originally had a concrete wall where the metal bars are but I ended up kicking them down
>I still have a piece of the wall to this day
>we're resting and deciding what to do next and one of my friends says he's cold so he's going to make a small fire
>I shrug it off and keep talking with my other friend about what we're going to do next
>while we're talking I notice things are getting really bright
>embers from my friend's fire had blown under the hexagonal wooden bench in the middle of the pagoda and was going up in flames
>we don't know what the fuck to do
>start throwing sand at it, nothing
>we decided to run down the mountain and break into a school to get fire extinguishers
>we start hauling ass down the mountain
>I see a silhouette to my left yell
>flood lights come on and we're surrounded by about 10 angry as fuck farmers with billy clubs and sticks
>we immediately start fighting
>one friend gets hit in the gut and drops immediately
>my other friend and I hold our own and he comes to a stalemate
>we give up and sit down with our hands behind out heads
>they take us back up to the fire, take off our shoes, and throw them off the side of the mountain
>about an hour later the cops show up and take us in
>by now we're starting to sober up
>we get there and they're asking us what happened
>explain as best we can without a translator and our broke ass korean
>the fucking mayor comes in to see what the fuss is about
>evidently the fire was visible all over the city
>the shit made local news
>while this is going on my friend's dad walks into the police station
cont.

Trump is only running for his ego. That's it.

Wrong. There is a huge difference between what they say they will do and what they actually do. Republicans repeatedly knock down proposed bills for taking care of veterans, or first responders, or anything that would require them to give money to people who aren't useful to them anymore.

The Dems lie too of course, but at least they are capable of a few human emotions.

I know, I'm just summarizing everything they're saying.

Dont give a fuck about the politics at this point, just trying to drink off a really mediocre day.

>he starts talking to the cop at the desk about how he was attacked
>he turns and see me, immediately freaks the fuck out
>cops comes over and ask to see my hands
>knuckles are beat the fuck up and bleeding in spots
>ask if I know who the guy is, I say yes
>they start getting heated
>military police show up and scoop us up without giving the local police a chance to say anything
>a gorillion questions later they release us at like 5AM
>we're all still slightly buzzed and don't know what to do, don't want to go home
>go get more beer and soju and hit up an internet cafe
>got fined $6,000 in damages
>our names were posted on a sign at the pagoda for what had occurred
>a few years ago I went back to check out the site and you can still see scorch marks
I didn't even start the fire and I feel like a dick.

I'm drinking Tito's. I can't watch political debates or I'll start drinking more.

Why can't I just drink because I'm a drunk? Why does politics have to be involved?

bout to be drinking bud and yueng. and shoving some snow up my jew nose smoking these dank nugs.

Thats the spirit

In your opinion Sup Forums, how many drinks per day is too many? At what point does it become problem drinking?

I thought me drinking liquor every night was a lot.

Then I met people and businessmen who drank all day and night every single day. Somehow they managed to live to age 40-60+ so I'm good for a while.

In all seriousness though, I usually end up drinking 1/2 a 750ml bottle of liquor every night but I only drink at night. The people I've met can down a 1.7L a day. They're literally drunk all morning, afternoon and night.

If you ask a doctor or rehab professional, they'll tell you that drinking more than a few drinks a week makes you a worthless piece of shit who's killing yourself.

Ye of little faith.

Eurofag here. How exactly do your elections work? I keep hearing that it's important for people to vote but then people say only the electoral college matters.

Its not important. Especially if you live in a state where they pick the same party every election (90% of them)

You see, Americans are stupid and simply letting them vote makes them feel like they have any kind of power over the country. It's all just a sugar cube effect.

Sorta, the electoral college is based on the idea that "commoners" are too stupid to make good voting decisions. So they made the electoral college to fuck it up. Now it's possible to win the popular vote but still lose the election. Rarely happens tho.