I'm almost 40. (Birthday is August 1st.)

I'm almost 40. (Birthday is August 1st.)
Am I the oldest bitch here?
Pic related, pretty much me.
youdontwannaseedeeztitties.jpg

Me soon.

Bitch as in your going to post 40 year old tits with titime stamp?

Nah. too old for that shit, I have three kids who never need to see my old tits on the internet.
There are no females on the internet anyway, so whatever, I am male.
Am I the oldest person currently on, at almost-40?

post a real picture of your old twat mmmm

You have to post tits. Those are the rules. Otherwise we don't believe you are a femanon. You're probably just an old faggot looking for attention.

I'm 35, you should still post tits. You know the rules.

My psychologist looked like her.

then why did you make this thread?

there was a 53 yr old guy in a "are you still a virgin" thread

so no and 40 isnt suppose to be that old but every 40 yr old is different i guess

dude, seriously?
I'm 30 btw

Pic related? So you're Susan Sarandon?

OK, someone actually answered and is older than me, that is all I was wondering.
And everyone else, I'm not posting tits because I post whatever the hell I want, I am too old for your rules. Now I'm off to seek some trap and fluffy threads. Tell your moms I said hi.

u r nowhere near susan

Dude, I'm 55.

Fuck Yeah. I got balls that sag, and I need the Viagri to get the bone, but I also got a Corvette and a Hog and a few sheckles in the bank, which gets me plenty of 35-40 year old pussy.

Real life just starts at 40.

>youdontwannaseedeeztitties.jpg

I don't think you understand the rules, oldbitch.

Tits.

Or gtfo.

Crazy Eight Trips of Truth.

>Dat 35-40yo puss

>gets me plenty of 35-40yo

38 here OP

Tits or GTFO!

Yesiwantoseedezetitties.gif

I'll be 24 in about week
Can I please get birthday tits, mommy?

Titsorgtfo.png

You have me beat by 13 days, OP. Happy Birthday if I don't see you again before the 1st.

>>mfw women under 35 have no idea how to please a man

Don't knock it until you try it, sunny jim.

A 35 year old woman, with a couple of little kids, usually divorced from her husband who cheated on her, and gets some time away while he has the kids over the weekend is like a Klingon Bitch in Heat.

Couple glasses of wine, mebbe some Hot Tub, and WHAMMO, you are getting sucked and fucked like it's her last day on earth.

Feels good, man.

huh, there are a lot of old people on this board, older than I thought.

I'm 29 and I had sex with a 42yo, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Older women are freaks in bed.

You know that's right.

Happy Birthday user!

Middle aged women like traps?

Yes, some of us do.

i lost my virginity to a co worker who was 35-40
and i was 17 at the time.
no such thing as too old lets see dem titties

turned 40 in December this year, still feel like the idiot I've always been.

I gotta stop sleeping with older women. I've ruined two marriages.

Yeah, granted I wasn't a big fan of the flappy pussy lips but goddamn the way she gives head is incredible.

>mfw I'm 32 and I'm absolutely certain that you're 100% wrong

Although I did fuck a 34yo when I was in my early 20's and that was pretty sweet, but I think most of the appeal was the whole MILF thing -- unfortunately the MILF appeal wears off after 30... that's when shit gets dark.

As a 36 year old male, I feel inclined to explain.

Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Now, this may seem misogynistic at first glance, but you should know as well as I that the statement serves two purposes.

1. Men easily and readily impersonate being a woman just for attention.

2. This is an anonymous image board. By default we are all sexless perverts. Male and female, it doesn't matter.

It would be dishonest at your age to think men don't act differently to women. Especially on the internet, especially here.

You have decided to call attention to your sex. You are using it to get attention. That alone is degrading to women as a sex.

So... Prove it, a picture of your tits with a timestamp. Degrade yourself because you were too insecure to think your words have merit.

Otherwise, you're just another user fag pretend whoring.

These titties?

I almost never respond. Like

you care too much, private turdhat.You care too much.

I kinda wanna see the 70yo version.

Whatever
Here's my wife's tits.

I had a point, but too busy enjoying trippy shit for the first time in a decade.

So, I get single again when I'm 50. Too fucking old, I know. I'm thinking I'm pretty much finished.

>be me
>POF chick hits me up
>she's 38, I'm 52
>"You're too old, user" I say to myself
>we meet for lunch - make nice conversation
>decide to meet again - I'm thinking "movie" because I'm an old fucker and that's how we did it back in the Stone Age.
>she suggests coming to my house with box dinners from an italian joint.
>dinner, wine
>more wine
>Hot Tub - action gets insane.
>bring her back to bed, thinking I'll work her over for a while.
>nope, she pushes me down on bed, face first
>wtf.com?
>she commences to eat my asshole for a good half hour - has me up on my knees at one point, milking me while eating my ass
>I try to fuck her, but she insists that I blow my load in her mouth while she fingers my ass and balls.
>of course, I comply.
>next morning, wake up, shes on my knob again, fingering my ass, and licking my ass
>what a fucking beast

That, my boys is a true story - this chick had three kids 4, 6, and 9, and was the most freaky bitch I have ever met. Eventually, however, it became too much because she was looking for a substitute daddy, and I'd already done that - no more time for raising 3 more kiddos for me...

easy bait. even newfags can figure out you're a guy.

Wow. Thanks. Nice wife tits you got there, man.

>696584237
how bout you post your fucking tits and a timestamp

my nigga

nice quoting there twat

lol that sums it up pretty good, the one I fucked had 3 kids (23, 21 and 20), she's divorced and lives on her own. We still have sex once in a while.

>3 kids
>that post-prego belly

It's really not that bad.

Yeah it is, I know from experience.

They're not that bad, user. I got a girl now who's 50 and has a bit of a belly on her - it actually works out pretty good.

A woman needs to have some meat on her, in my opinion, though it doesn't stop me from looking at the skinny ones too...

Because every women are the same, right?

SOME women have ugly nasty stretch marks and saggy stomachs that are just awful, I will grant you that - but isn't that why God invented Doggy Style?

I should have explained myself better.

I mean it's like when a fatass loses a lot of weight and the skin is all stretchy and saggy. Fuck that.

Tits. Timestamp.

or GTFO.

>Every women are the same

>I'll be 24 in about week
me too

Agreed.

That's why women need to take care of themselves when they get pregnant - but so many of them don't.

You're a hot bitch, and you land a good looking guy with some money. But as soon as you decide to get pregnant, you let your shit go, and start wearing Mom Jeans, and everything that is guaranteed that he'll go fuck the 18 year old Nanny next.

We know what you mean, it's just that not all women end up with disgusting saggy guts. Given that most would still end up with a bit of stretch marks and sag but some aren't as bad as the others.

OP please can I see your breasts,

>29yrs old here

I'm talking about their body, user.

>I know from experience
yeah, man.. seen one seen 'em all, right bro?

>mfw when you've actually only seen one

That's true, some women's bodies adapt better than others.

Anyway, 15 is the ideal age.

Man, you got me good

>15 is the ideal age
until you venture out into the magic realm of IRL, and meet an actual 15y/o and run screaming for the haven of your lolicon because you just had your brain grilled and roasted by the sheer infant stupidity and ignorance that is 15y/o people.

let your fantasy be fantasy, user.

>Idowannaseedeeztitties.jpg

I'd like to think I did, now don't I.

Even 19year olds are dumb

Who said it was fantasy

>How the fuck dare you tell me what I want?

.. the fact you write about it on Sup Forums

Thread's almost dead and OP didn't post tits, I'm disappoint.

Damn OP, im 20 and im attracted ro you. Is that weird???

Saw a 48 year old in a trump thread earlier, or he claimed to be 48 ....

That's because OP is a faggot.

all kinds of people come here for the shits and giggles, the ass threads and what not.

don't be surprised if your dad lurks, it's not your exotic little hideout.

Will you follow me on sc?

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

Here's your options

she left long ago brah. Nice dubs, though.

This sounds awful. Christ. Get some standards.

I'm 46.

>I have standards

show your tits

43 here as well. 1972, fuck yeah!

Hang on... hang the fuck on... you mean I can just go up to 35+ year old women in supermarkets and random places, drop a bit of flirting and cockiness and I can potentially fuck a married woman?

I'm 34 if it helps... still living like i'm in my 20s, wondering when will it get really pathetic (if it hasn't already).

S(he) really let (he)rself go

35 year old here, you kids don't know you're born.

I turned 40 a few months ago. Strange to think that some of the little bastards who post on here could be your past creampies.

I don't care about your tits. I am 67 and haven't had a hard on in 4 years. Keep trying newfag.

I've been with a 45 year old woman when I was 25 years old. Not only did I fuck her, but I fucked her daughter as well. Both her and her daughter have nice big tits.