German Glory Thread

German Glory Thread.
Why the hell are we letting these refugees ruin our country.
Why dont we take back the land taken from us by Russia and Poland and kick these dam towel heads out.?

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you have the shittest chancellor.
You fucks need to get rid of merkel and bring in someone who has the countries best interests in mind and doesn't want to cuck all germans

because talmud says to kill you all

Some one in Sup Forums is trying to set up a march on Reichstag on the 6th of April. I hope other go.

>history repeats itself

you know, a similar situation happened nearly 100 years ago.

This time we do it right. We do it legally.

because facebook and Angela Merkel are cucking you german fucks

which ones lands from Poland would you like? Im Polish.Nope you have a right goat fuckers (yours lovley refugees fuck out yours country in to space meaby in Germany is to much faggots and they know that are outlaw. Greetings from Poland

>Why the hell are we letting these refugees ruin our country.
>we

there is no "we". most people here are completly egoistic and try to make up for it by applauding while streams of sandniggers pure into this country.
It's already over infact i am happy to see all these leftis become extinct due to natural selection. Even if the price for that is europe becomming islamic.

>April
You mean August, right?

The land tou stole after the war and forced children out of their homes to take ?

Yea August. Rip guy.

link?

we stole?? the border established US CCCP and UK... Ok we banishment germans but think ... whos start the ww2... and your government start civil war in europe

The war was only able to be caused because once again Poland stole German land after WW1. It is all Polands and France's fault.

after ww1 poland restore independent... whos germany russia and austria stolen. makes selection between each other

Austria did take your land and so did Russia, they are both dogs. But germany simply took what was left in order to protect the german population. And you betrayed that trust by stabbing us in the back.

>> and now you are betrayed by US whos make ISIS...???

Yes now the fatherland has been betrayed by the USA who caused ISIS and lies about fighting them.
Our own government now betrays us.

Poland lost many lands in east too... but now is now we have new threat is whos mane euroarabia we want to help you... but merkel...

I shall be following this Sup Forums german brother on the march. Merkel must go.

good goy

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36900310

merkel must fuck out fast kurwa!!! otherwise we all be threat

Good god

I know.

Let's get upset over absolutely fucking nothing.

uncle adolf know whats to do in this situation...black humor but....