>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke
youtube.com/watch?v=kM43YtrsH0o
jahtruth.net/starwar.htm
youtu.be/ZEj5EbWilBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats the theory?

Well now it makes sense, they were more worried about getting clowned for not holding their gun right

>retarded contrived fan theories trying to rationalise shit like, why Vader doesnt realise Leia is his daughter in ANH

"They weren't bad shots they were told to miss!"

that they are to afraid to be deserters but are secretly on the good guys side.

Who thinks up this shit?

I don't recall what the theory is called but some faggot has a whole website designated to his theory about how vader and his kids are all just trying to play the emperor so they could take over. with screenshots and analysis of every moment in OT

He should go outside

They are all women xD

R+L=J

how is that terrible, its the most obvious thing and people expect nothing more from RR

>good guys side.

the Bigger Luke Hypothesis

>good guys
>rebels
REEEEEE

REBEL SCUM GET OUT

THIS IS AN IMPERIAL BOARD

It's boring just like Jon and Dany

The stormtroopers can't hit the heroes because, you know, it's a movie.

I dont really know what this is supposed to mean. Its got, yeah. But what exactly is shocking here?

He's a big guy

But what's the theory?

I think the former canon reason was that there was a manufacturing error in all the guns.

Which is super dumb too.

>it's a "they're all dead, it's hell/purgatory" theory

there were 2 different Lukes in the original trilogy, the crux of the theory being pictures of luke standing next to han solo and obi wan's line: "You're taking your first steps into a much larger world, Luke."

It's literally just because of The Force. It's all The Force.

>it was all in his head
>they were dead and it was heaven
>because a galaxy far far away is actually hell

R + L = J

Bigger Luke is the most autistic but yet absolutely hilarious theory of anything ever.

biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

>"They weren't bad shots they were told to miss!"
This is true though, did you miss the bit about putting the tracking device on the Falcon in order to track it to the rebel base? They also fucked the rebels over hard on Hoth when they were not holding back.

The one that says that the killer in Sunshine doesn't exist and the character played by Cillian Murphy is killing everyone under a mental crisis/meltdown.

There're at least 6 scenes that make that stupid theory impossible. And one interview with Danny Boyle. You know... the director... and yet some retard reached that fucking conclusion

Why does that need a theory.

Luke figured it out based of what yoda said, then Vader read his mind/feelings in RotJ during their duel.

How would Vader be able to tell leia was his daughter in ANH is no one knew?

A lot of good movies are plagued by "[x] is going insane!} bullshit theories.

Force powercreep from expanded universe, force users with blood ties can literally feel each other over vast differences.

It wasn't even an idea and then Lucas decided he liked it and put connotations of it in prequels.

Same problem with majority of starwars plotholes, backwards compatibility.

You should always ignore theories that start with "Everything after x is a dream/hallucination" unless the movie actually suggests it, like the shining

I once saw someone try to argue that Obi Wan was a sith lord. The only evidence I remember was that his "only siths deal with absolutes" was in itself an absolute.

Where is there anything in the prequels about force users being about to sense people based on their blood. The only ever sensed other force users

There couldn't have been or else Vader would have known about his children.

How do you "literally" feel someone. Fucking autistic faggot.

The best fan theory is Scream having a 3rd killer.

as opposed to "figuratively"

Exactly. In fact the prequels had fuck all sensing shit because sidious clouded everything. They only really sensed danger approaching or how strong someone was standing right infront of them (Dooku and anakin)

stun double.

Autists won't allow this answer

>the willhel scream guy is actually the same guy in every movie
>he has quantum immortality and experiences different universes

They are called stormtroopers they were all aspiring meteorologists who were scientifically brilliant but forced to enlist in the military ofcorse they can't aim.

I don't think there's a single stance of anything being figurative in Star Wars. It's all entirely literal... Thus the autism

The "James Bond is a code name" theory is absolutely retarded

I think the The World's End is actually one of these. He's a nostalgic burnout manchild and everyone around him is successful and moved on. The entire movie he makes a fool out of himself and everyone tells him to grow up. Suddenly there's an alien invasion and he's a hero that convinces an alien intelligence to fuck off. Also the final scene is straight out of a teenager's fanfiction. I think everyone just went home and left him at the pub and he went over the edge and retreated into a fantasy world.

youtube.com/watch?v=kM43YtrsH0o

Hey, Im not into James Bond and I dont get this.
Arent there a lot of reboots and new interpretations in this franchise?

Why?

Some movies are tied together but others are effector stand alone films. Why not

Yeah Na that's lame.

Isnt "every James Bond in the 20+ movies is literally the same person" much more retarded?

Only Craig's movies are reboots

The bond theory is supported by petiole who've never actually seen all the movies. Every bond actor after lazenby had some reference to his marriage/his wife, some more blatant than others
>but why does bond change age but not q or m sometimes?
Because no one at eon actually thought people would get this autistic about it.

the thing with those theories is, that you could say something similar about almost every movie

this is so fucking true it's hilarious.

I got u senpai
jahtruth.net/starwar.htm
There's a 200 page book link somewhere on this website too.

Did you get this image from reddit? That's not even how memes work. That's not even a fan theory, that's not anything.

>theory was created 5 years ago
L-Lucas meant it the whole time!

What are some mind blowing fan theories that are actually plausible?

It must suck being the stormtrooper or tie fighter pilot instructed to purposefully miss their shots at people who just shoot back.

I actually thought the "Jar Jar is a sith lord" one was pretty well thought out.

Also the Ferris Bueler thing being from the exaggerated pov of his screwed up friend. I don't remember the details of that but the events of the movie never seemed like they were supposed to depict reality.

Its no theory the stormtroopers missed on purpose, you cannot follow the ship back to the rebel base if they are fucking dead. Its a major part of the plot, how do people miss it?

It would suck but Storm Troopers and Tie fighters are elites that are chosen for their unwavering loyalty. Failed Storm Troopers stay in the Imperial Army and failed TIE pilots became gunners, they were pretty much brainwashed into being prepared to die for the Empire.

The theory that CIA survived the plane crash doesn't make sense to me. The hidden-in-Pavel's-jacket as they escape thing just doesn't seem possible.

The CIA clone theory on the other hand is another story, now that one I believe. I mean just look at the evidence:

youtu.be/ZEj5EbWilBg