Why does Scaruffi's reviews of Radiohead albums trigger neo-Sup Forums so much?

Why does Scaruffi's reviews of Radiohead albums trigger neo-Sup Forums so much?

*sighs* *clicks tongue against roof of mouth* Boy oh boy, I thought you would've learned by now... *sighs again, takes drag on cigarette*...but here you are, posting...posting this stupid shit on an anonymous image board. *turns toward you and stares at you in silence* WHEN WILL YOU LEARN! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?! *looks out at the city through the window* Ehh, it's getting late. I'm going to bed. *coldly walks by you*

I get what he hates and is ambivalent about, but what he likes, the world may never know.

A Moon Shaped Pool is gonna get a 3/10 if he ever reviews it

Autism
Autism

What instrument does he play again?

They hate him because he's telling the truth.

Ah, this brings me back to the better days of the Internet

but old Sup Forums is the Sup Forums that would be triggered by this?

He is right desu

OK Computer = Amnesiac > Kid A = Pablo Honey > The Bends > HttT = In Rainbows = TKOL

>but what he likes
>t. never listened to all the albums Scaruffi gave an 8+ score to

*sitting down, looks down at feet, then looks up to you*
Hmmh... That's funny, you know that? You're a funny guy. But the thing is...
*takes out a silver M1911 with beautiful engravings*
Being funny, sometimes, is a bad thing in this business. You don't want to seem like a smartass, you know? Because that's disrespectful to me, and my colleagues.
*admires M1911, not even looking at you*
Now, why don't you do the smart thing, and apologize. No jokes, no smarmy one-liners, no nothing. Just a good clean apology, that's all.
*cocks hammer for M1911 and points it at you*
After all, you don't want to mess with the bull. Because when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. I won't hesitate to blow your stupid fuckin' smartass head off if you talk to me like that again. Capische?

Because he's a faggot who likes butt metal and circus core

those are pretty standard radiohead opinions though obviously radiohead fans would rate them higher

neo-Sup Forums hates Radiohead

nu-males love Radiohead

*sighs* *clicks tongue against roof of mouth* Boy oh boy, I thought you would've learned by now... *sighs again, takes drag on cigarette*...but here you are, posting...posting this stupid shit on an anonymous image board. *turns toward you and stares at you in silence* WHEN WILL YOU LEARN! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?! *looks out at the city through the window* Ehh, it's getting late. I'm going to bed. *coldly walks by you*

Radiohead is pretty much a musicians' band, so I'm not surprised Scruffy doesn't "get it"

Scaruffi knows way more than your pitchfork cuck as does

Not music theory

that's not saying much

this. unless you play an instrument you are not allowed to judge

>know how to use Microsoft Excel
>I can now judge all electronic music that has ever been produced

>know how to use Microsoft Excel
>I can now judge all spreadsheets that has ever been made
ftfy

can you imagine harnessing the power of being an undisputed spreadsheet authority

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.