Also general stoner thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=4xQiak5rQrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Play the witcher 3

Everything.
That's why people get high.

Going to a movie currently while baked

>What's the best thing to do when high? Chill and veg out to music or TV.

>I want creative shit
Try new sexual positions.

>Also general stoner thread
Just bought a quarter of Cindy White 22% THC for $44. I love Colorado.

This user gets it.

act like you're high on coke or speed

just try it while you're fucked up on weed

James Chinkscliffe

If you have some old bread lying around, go feed some ducks or pigeons. Its pretty relaxing while youre high. Go for a drive while you hotbox. Smoke a joint while the sun goes down.

get drunk

Eat a fuckton of food and watch a shitty movie.

Fun times guaranteed

think about death

Reassess how you are living your life

Shave your pubes

Man I love these threads

Could someone judge my train of thought please?
If you came back one day with something new about you (maybe a haircut, or a new piercing, or you know whatever.) and one of your friends notices it and says “You look so much better WITH that thing”, what would most people do?

a) Keep that thing
b) Get rid of that thing.

Most people would choose a, to keep it. Because they want to look good. But no, you would choose b; in fact, that experience will haunt you for days. people NEED to see you at your worst, because unless everyone has seen ALL your sides, you’re hiding something, you have a secret. You can only feel like an experience or a complement was genuine when it was made with the knowledge of all of you. Because that thing made you look better than your “worse” side, you’re afraid it’s hiding the real (worse) you. You immediately get rid of it so people have a chance to get to know and accept the real you.

murder and rape. something special about seeing the all the squirting.

Take the compliment and keep it, fuck.

This. dirty fucking stoners, can't wait till you're all jailed 5 years from now and weed is completely illegal again. Even the states are gonna look back at it and realize the idiotic mistake it was of legalizing it/decriminalizing

2/10 See me after class!

Put some effort into it!

fuck bitches

Makes sense to me

rates please? rate my train of thought? does it sound good? is it a good train of thought?

thank you

thanks

but then who was phone?

Everything is more enjoyable when high. However being stoned all the time eventually kills your creativity

44$? Thats a fucking deal and a half right there.
If someone offered me a qtr for 44 bucks here I'd think they are either trying to pull a fast one on me.
Either that or they are selling dirt weed

swallow paint -> take a poop -> creative shit

ty

Think of different ways to contribute to society. I.e: getting a job and stop living off the government

paint.

Watch a well known shit-tier movie and live tweet it.

judgements please? judgements of my train of thought?

I am incapable of taking a shit while I'm high. I've been smoking regularly 4-5 times a week, for over a year and a half now, and I have never taken a shit while high. My body just does not allow it, and I have no idea why.

>assuming every stoner is a nigger

thats dope as fuck dude

arizer air a1

Potatoe/potatoe

ty

youtube.com/shared?ci=4xQiak5rQrE

holy fuck, that's a mind bomb of awesomeness

which dispensary? I got a quarter for $60 at Groundswell in Denver and was dancing out of that fucking place

woah

more

Everyone smokes now grandpa get off your high horse

fuck, that's a mindgasm man

anybody else dabbing?

I like to visit other dimensions.

I've found a dimension where BTTF exists.

listening to music is really euphoric for me

Widdle wooden pipes,Smoke more weed, Explore abandoned buildings,Smoke more weed, rollerblade, smoke more weed, piss because its the best feeling while high

it's a french flag you idiot

Just like user said b4, keep the advice, only if you know the person who says isn't full of shit. Any other case the best thing is just assume he/she is talking shit

i've recently started getting baked on my way out of work to enhance my hour long walk home. the results have been an overwhelming success.

tl;dr try normal life stuff, it will make you look at your daily life/routine in a different way.

It's logical but wasteful- we all know you take a shit but we don't want to see it. Don't not buy the ferrari because someone else might be jealous

Watch it's such a beautiful day on Netflix. Or anything by Don Hertzfeldt.

But then how can i ever know if people like me for who i really am or if they just happen to have the wrong impression of me? how do i tell which relationships and experiences were genuine and which weren't?

Anyone else experience time distortion.

(like when you do something and it's like it's lagging)

yeah, like a low fps right?

Hows the attachment?

Ive just been using the shitty ones it came with and im tired of them

yeah!

Just do what I do and listen to some groovy tunes

Shit man yeah like the framerate is lower

you play any guitar while stoned?

>The Fannie Farmer Cookbook
What?

I do actually :)

what's your secret?

I bought a stone pipe. I like it. What do you anons think of stone?
Also: Any experiences using the wooden, Gandalf-style pipes for smonking wed?

The "worse" side, the side without the thing that made you look better

are you trapping an entity of light in your cloth prison?

please, some rates? some more rates please?

Watching Rick and Morty

>pic related
Seriously my daughter started watching this show and it's amazing when I'm high. Fills the void left by ATHF

Records warp if you store them like that and that piece of shit TT looks like it eats vinyl for breakfast.

what's your worse side?

Yes, and heres a better pic of the beauty

the side without the thing that made you look better (i.e. you without the piercing or haircut or whatever)

How would you suggest i store them? surely not in a milk crate like regular stoners

you live with your parents,who are in their 60s

Not if I am high but if I am on Speed I like to listening to music and talking to friends

kek
>go for a drive.
sounds like a good idea

I actually live in a cabin in the woods lol

Just got back from amsterdam was insane!

Swim.

Just don't get super high and don't jump straight into the deep end, start in the shallows and practice putting your head underwater. Also make sure someone is nearby.

shitttt a fellow coloradan
im 19 so can't buy but i got people who hook me up

when did you go?

PLEASE RATE MY TRAIN

Had this only one time in my life and I get high every fucking day... I was freaking out dude

Molest children

i usually boot up universe sandbox, its super calming and you can alter planets anyway you want

kill yourself

i usually boot up universe sandbox, its super calming and you can alter planets anyway you want.

holy shit this guy.
SERIOUSLY, this guy gets it. don hertzfelt is the bomb
anons if you have netflix his movies are life changing

good god you are dense, be more introspective

you think that's bad? being an idiot i took a gravity bong hit by myself for the first fucking time. i'd never done anything other than alcohol before. i got the low fps thing and freaked the FUCK out.

Agreed

are there a lot of bugs

what do you mean? please just tell me