Once she is the first lady, what will her legacy be?

Once she is the first lady, what will her legacy be?

Getting raped.

Let me guess. This thread is about to 404.

Cucked, and replaced within the first 100 days.

Anything will be better than slick Willy's legacy of intern rape.

major boom in lotion/tissue sales

Trump is a documented rapist. You do know this, right?

Being a woman's rights activist that brought an end to sexism and the socio-economic stereo-types.

The first First Lady with easily searchable nudes.

gr8 b8 m8

If you mean how naturally women want to be with a dominant man and women like being subservient to men?

Sure, you go on thinking that. Meanwhile, look up Monica Lewinsky.

She will bring in her people - the Russians to start the invasion and takeover of America…

No, I mean men and women being equal.

women with daddy issues are attracted to men of power and wealth. Survival of the species bullshit.

That's not natural, that's artificial.
You'll never see a 50/50 split in anything till the end of humanity.

quints of truth

I don't have to think anything. It is court documented.

And I never mentioned anything about Bill Clinton. Thats you. For some weird reason, you think we should vote for a rapist, because Bill Clinton is a rapist. That is the logic of a jackass.

First first lady with tit job who has absolutely NO clue how to run shit without her advisers help so she's going to end up doing practically nothing when she thinks she's actually doing something (like helping girl school children) and we're all going to give her credit.
Just go with the program guys. It's how we've always done it. It's how we always will.

Former first lady. Trumps already on number 3

Wouldn't doubt a face job either, and a snatch tightening or whatever. Maybe more than one fat reduction.

the first first lady to have an incest relationship with the prez and his hot daughter or getting cucked by Ivanka every night

having tiny eye slits that shit far up on her face.