My race is superior to your shitty race

My race is superior to your shitty race.

Prove me wrong.

protip

>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the one they shot at the Cincinatti zoo or the one in the Ghostbusters remake?

The fact that there's a need for a "black history month" to make your kind feel important for a fraction of the year should tell you enough.

/thread

You silly gorilla, thinking that you're a race of humans. It's adorable.

Your not helping his case with those lame jokes, dude.

That's a race? Looks like a species to me. Australopithicus.

The one seducing your mother right now on her dinner date before making sweet and sour love to her, fagboy.

Ongo bongo muflango

>im going to kill you because you have on a different color shirt

That joke too. You're not doing anything to dissuade his opinion. That's an open-mic followed by crickets type joke.

Decent bait

I can say things like "Thanks for the warning officer" and "Hey dad".

Well, your race did literally the least amount of work driving civilization and now you are set to inherit everything if SJW have their way. GG

Sweet retort! Nigger goes with a ya mama joke, as expected. Is it still a stereotype if it's true?

or "I formally tender my resignation."

Very Original

Proven you stupid nigger.

Whatever you say, slave #27434

Yes, you're race is superior to mine at athletics, music, and crime, go you!

Pull your jizz-stained briefs out of your butthole and come up with something better than nigger, nigger.

whyte ppl i hate u cuz
1. u all racist
2. u pale as hell
3. u fuckin stupid
4. u stereotype niggas cuz u all dumb
5. ur fat
6. u look like marshmallows
7. u look like gluesticks
8. u close minded
9. u jus straight up bitch
10. u make me sick
11. u all like fishin for sum reason
12. u all have dogs
13. u think u a good race when u ain't even human
14.u look ugly as hell
15.u a disgrace
16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u don't
17. u all got faggot ass voices
18. u speak like British ppl
19. u all gay
20. u have no place in hiphop so u shud stop listenin to it

what he saidYour people should just stay away from comedy.

My people have Nick Cannon, Kevin Heart, Dave Chappele, and it goes on. all of them legends. They could easily roast you as your mom is sprawled out on the kitchen table getting injected by Dr.Tyrone.

How does it feel knowing that the only good comedians you have are all jews?
I'm a black man, not a nigger. I put my pants on one leg at a time just like every other tax paying citizen.

But, I learned it from you, nigger. Just like slavery. Isn't mimicry the highest form of flattery?

Lemme guess we was Chinese.

We all know the difference between a black man and a nigger but how can we prove that you're not both? You fucking nigger.

Problems adapting and innovating to a changing world compared to the averages of other races. Poor quality cultures unable to think beyond the here and now... Generally less attractive than other races.

Individuals can always be outliers... but speaking in broad terms; black people just seem to be a weak race. Decent muscle and bone structure for a lot of sports though

Taking my cock down your throat is the highest form, as your imaginary wife nows, dandruff dick.

Spoken like a true lower species.

It's amazing how witty you think these replies are. They aren't. Dandruff dick doesn't make any sense, much like the lyrics to the "music" your people grunt into microphones over other peoples' stolen samples.

Why the FUCK do you need 3 tvs in one bedroom

They're stolen.

Because they just stole them and need to sell them later.

Only one functional. Others are tables.

youtu.be/vLXOkZtAkPw

That's not me(op) by the way. An entirely separate entity. Do not put me in the same boat as him. He is actually a nigger.

No, see, im.not saying anything against having 3 tvs, my problem is they are in a goddamn line in one room. Its impossible to watch all 3 at once, the sound will bleed and shit. Why the Fuck do they have 3 tvs in one room

The replies are just fine. Keep responding, ass cancer.

you're so discontent with your life you feel the need to argue with people you've never met.

Your race has been proven to be inferior in every case in terms of intelligence.
Black people have a race have literally nothing to be proud of. You commit more crime, kill more people, you're loud, you're obnoxious, and you weigh down the system with your disgusting thug subculture. So fuck off you stupid nigger

haha ha!
i'm white!

This makes nigger sense

but can you prove yourself right?
Burden of proof is on you.

We know that when you make an assertion, you need to back it up with facts.
That's basic, negro.

Did you know that more whites are killed by cops than blacks? or that more whites are killed by blacks than blacks killed by whites and that more blacks are killed by other blacks than all other races combined? That is just a start. Don't get me going on the special privileges that blacks get over other races.

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums for? Aren't you supposed to be drinking a 40 oz in front of your porch until you here shots? Go back to flexing with your mom's rent money on instagram. Nigger # 5,677,099

Blacks are lazy, dumb pieces of shit that have never done ANYTHING good for the world. Just look at africa for fucks sake, the only place that blacks live that have no white people and they're all starving to death and killing each other. Also black neighbourhoods in the US are poor as shit and violent, just because they have niggers.

Such as privileged of niggerdry and privileges of melatonin which grants 6+D to sun based damage effects

Did you know that I couldn't give two shits who's getting killed by who?

What does them killing each other have to do with me? They aren't paying my bills nor are they putting food on my table. I worry about myself and family, could really care less.

-cue george carlins "but she was asking for it" set-

Which is why every fucking white girl wants diamond rings? Literally the most retarded logic

So I see yo guys have only been trying to come at me with memes..but where is the evidence tho?

Are you trying to say that my race is actually better? I still have yet to be proven wrong.