Silicon Valley

so what exactly did the lack of a CEO seat mean at the end of the episode

Silicon Valley thread pls can we talk about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ULdJCTP4P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she will be assuming direct control

No leadership means things will start to fall apart.

But then they will make the platform and S4 will eadse everything that happened

Top 5 SV Character PowerRankings

1. Gilfoyle
2. Ehrlich
3. Russ
4. Jared
5. Big Head

>liking ehrlich
ehrlich is reddit personified

shut the fuck up stop trying to derail threads by posting like that

TJ Miller's
DEATH
WHEN
(in the show)

The way the characters were all looking at the empty chair seemed to indicate that there's going to be an internal competition. This will obviously be ripe for humor.

6. Jin-yang

No, really. He's a fat, conniving slob who can't stand not being involved in other people's success because he once struck gold and has done nothing but flounder since. He approaches everything by acting like he's the coolest, smoothest motherfucker in the valley but he basically gets shut down at every opportunity. Like fuck, even his fleeting moments of triumph have to come at danesh's expense.

i keep thinking in the back of my mind he is going to steal something and sell the idea to china for billions

There is nothing wrong with his character as part of the whole cast.

Do you get this irrationally worked up over many fictional characters?

What a meaningless statement. Ehrlich is comedic relief. he's that nigga you're supposed to love to hate. If you earnestly like Ehrlich, you're a straight up faggot

the way you label something as something else by using a meme that has been overused for years is literally the embodiment of someone who posts on reddit.

there isn't anything wrong with enjoying stating your opinion. have fun user

>se-meme-tics

Not only that, he is a cuck bernie supporter.

>implying every character isn't some form of comedic relief

>Richard fucking up
>Gilfoyle cracking hateful jokes
>Dinesh getting ripped on
>Jared being eccentric
>Russ being eccentric
>Peter being eccentric
>Gavin and his ego
>Jian-Yang being an eccentric Asian

no shit, it's a comedy series.
But the difference is that none of those characters exist solely to be shit on.

either richard goes back into leadership mode and gets stressed out/fucks up again, or everyone starts competing for leadership roles, or generally everything just falls apart

the boys still have to deal with sales staff etc

Is Gilfoyle the true brains behind Pied Piper?

1. Richard
2. Ehrlich
3. Gavin
4. Bag Head
5. Jared

What if Big head became CEO. He apparently has lucked into a bad ass resume for free and has money to spend

Jian-Yang definitely, also Bighead which I didn't mention.

I've watched every single episode since the premiere and I can not for the life of me remember what the Pajeet guys name is.

>reddit personified
In a good way, though, since he's made to be ridiculous.

probably wouldn't be terrible as he exists currently, but I feel like he's being primed to turn into a prime antagonist through a random series of events

Richard is autistic head math guy with creative ideas. Without him there would be no company or idea or anything.

Theory>Application

Dinesh.

I don't know if he'll be CEO but Big Head will definitely continue to be accidentally successful for the rest of the show.

>hire a team of software devs
>make them engineer a piece of hardware

That moron should have been fired from the start.

Opinions on her?

How big of a role did the other pp guys have in "cracking middle-out"

Confused why a glorified secretary has any input on a multi-million dollar investment.

best qt on tv right now

legit in love with her

She bought shares and votes a seat of the vc on board of his company?

She's leaving the seat open to foster competition over it, the crew will be trying to out-do each other in order to be show that they're worthy of the position.

It's like the SCRUM that Jared introduced, except it's much more subtle.

Objectively not. Gilfoyle is an amazing programmer with moments of genius, but Richard is the real brains behind the company; first he invented lossless compression, then he refined his own idea and magnified its effectiveness.

I enjoy this show it is funny

I like her role as a grounded normal person

none. Go watch the last episode of first season, he got rid of everything and rewrote it. So much so that he couldn't explain it to them

Predictions?

>richard begins building platform
>too late end frame already released theirs and they made billions and got nobel prize
>richard tries makng video game
>he gets cancer
>gilfoyle makes sarcastic remark
>bighead becomes president of US
>erlich makes joke about weed lmao

making room for more horse cocks

But she was Peter's assistant. How much could she have actually bought? Peter invested way more than she did.

>2. Ehrlich
he doesn't do anything though

>gilfoyle makes sarcastic remark
>bighead becomes president of US

Both could easily happen.

I still can't figure out who Bag Head is meant to be lampooning though. Or is the tech world just full of these individuals who are completely useless but millionaires through dumb luck. He hasn't created a single thing. Well they did work hard on the potato cannon I guess

that scene seriously freaked me out
not sure why

There are big heads all over the business world, not just tech,

That's exactly it. He's just a "right place at the right time" guy.

Why did they get rid of Russ Hanneman and keep the horrible Peter Gregory ripoff with a vagina?

To quote bag head himself

>Larry (page) doesn't do shit

Because it's a 1000lb animal that can't stop once it gets started. That huge 3 ft cock could go from your anus to heart and there's nothing you could do to stop it. It would just pound away, using your lifeless body as a fucktoy until it finished and went about eating hay and shit.

>horrible Peter Gregory ripoff with a vagina?
She's one of the best characters, and Russ was just annoying.

Because Peter's actor died. They still wanted Peter and his character, but they couldn't have the actor. So they just replaced the actor and made her a """"""new"""""" character.

>She's one of the best characters,
What a horrible opinion and you should kill yourself.

they got rid of him?
when did this happen?

yeah as a knockoff she doesn't have the chops, false imitation doesn't look like flattery just a constant reminder.

well he hasn't been in all season and in the s2 finale he sold them back to female Peter Gregory

she has like 2 lines this season. your hatred is irrational and retarded.

>following the plot of a comedy

wew lad

She's been in every single episode so far and just serves as a reminder of a superior talent. They should have kept Russ around is all I'm saying.

dumb

no one's following the plot.

They lingered on it to remind you that Jack is gone. He said "If you're going to shoot the king, be sure he's dead." Jack will be back as an antagonist.

Gilfoyle kinda dropped off lately

His peak as a character was season 2

Am I the only one who watches this show primarily for the banter?

>you will never have a beard this perfect

i think my favourite Gilfoyle moment was when he made Richard puke by aggravating his motion sickness, then calling him a "fucking liar"

uh he made nipple alert dude

i dont remember that.

What episode?

He's dead.

s01e07

CEO Big Head?

Big Head needs to become CEO in order to be the monster Gavin created and lost control of.

Monica for top 5 cutie

I want to spoon her

DELETE THIS

Fork her

>all season
We're not even midway

Don't ask me why, but everyone here decided she was not as good looking as Laurie. Rumors were flying about bad hygiene.

Just finished season 2, holy fuck why did I not watch this show sooner.

>Am I the only one who watches this dialogue-centric comedy show primarily for the comedic dialogue?

yes you are literally the only one smdh

>that bulldog

Russ is phenomenal in very small doses. Super autismo lady has more staying power

>2000s nu metal starts playing

First episode of this season showed that Richard is on a whole different level than Gilfoyle and Dinesh and both admitted it.

Don't get me wrong, this is easily one of my favorite shows but this character is pretty shit

She'd be fine if she weren't just a lazy done female version of Peter Gregory.

Such a shame that the actor died, it would have been fantastic to see more stuff between him and Gavin

the way she overacts her peter gregory impression is cringeworthy to the point where i almost skip her scenes.

I really hate episodes like this week that are entirely "plot", meaning they resolve one issue immediately, move on to another, resolve it, then have a cliffhanger for another, whch will undoubtedly be resolved next week first thing. It's so boring to watch even if the mechanics of the startup are interesting.

I really think this show would benefit from 10 minutes more or less screentime, either go full on with the plot and big cast or cut out B-plots about Ehrlich and Bighead and move on

she'd be perfect if she let us see those beautiful tits a little more

the problem with peter gregory's replacement was that he had character development and his voice always sounded like he was in deep thought

the replacement just sounds like a robot i don't know if she's even acting, no emotion whatsoever its bad

It's a hidden gem. I never would've heard of it if not for Sup Forums.

If you haven't seen Office Space, I strongly recommend it btw. Same creator (Mike Judge) and similar kind of style and humour as Silicon Valley, except it's the 90s. Jennifer Aniston is at her cutest in this as well.

>Female Peter Gregory will never robotically dictate how she wants you to fuck her then nod curtly in approval as you bring her to orgasm
Why live?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ULdJCTP4P8

Waifu material.

Holy shit, fucking hyenas.

Dude, Big Head is #1, the dude has done fuck all and some how has become a millionaire.