What does he say again?

What does he say again?

You mean his catchphrase? His catchphrase is Jews, greedy, money eating merchants. Jews aren't just greedy but they are also terrorists, on September 10th 2001, 1 day before the incident, Master Rabbi Mort rallied every jew into his temple of pennies and they planned the incident. The next day two planes were hijacked by men in Kippahs holding rolls of pennies. They then proceeded to take control of the planes, they originally planned to steal the planes and take them back to Isreal but the jews penny rolls unrolled causing pennies to fly all over the cockpits, the jew's naturual insinct kicked in and they began grabbing pennies, as they grabbed pennies the planes went out of control sending one into the east and another into the west tower. Now you know the truth behind 9/11, all jews are guilty of 9/11 and have to live with it. #Al-qaeda innocence

What're you fuckin gay?

>(insert sassy, loud, obviously improvised line meant to shock and cater to a crowd of low self-esteem 20-somethings who's lives are cultureless and dull so they lie vicariously though some guy on the internet here)

P-P-P-PLAY THAT SHIT!

imgay

Aside the obnoxious stuff? "I want to fucking kill myself"

Hey, that's mildly decent

edgy

not really just true

>Hello. This was fairly decent.
and
>who are you? A fricking homosexual?

Correct

>well woulc you look at that, that's somewhat mildly meeting my standards of what I perceive to be adequate!
>what possibly could your sexual orientation be? Perhaps you prefer to engage in sexual activities with the same sex rather than the opposite?

>hello, my name is idubbbzTV and welcome to another episode of Kickstarter Crap/Bad Unboxing/Content Cop
I win

>this post isn't "pretty good"
>but it's true...

IM GAY

Exactly how are you, bloody homosex?

I have crippling depression

Wow! This was actually great!

That's not bad at all

"Hola это gut!"

"This isn't complete shit!"

stupidlittlekid

I am homosexual

do you like suckin' dick or what dude?

I refer to my self as a male who enjoys the company of other men in a sexual way

*burp*