Supp Sup Forums

supp Sup Forums

have one spare liter of sulfuric acid
trips decide what to do

Also, ask a chemistryfag anything, I work with things like that everyday, you can ask whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pour in water. Inhale.

Win.

Drink it

Pour it over your left foot and post results.

use it with concentrated hydrogen peroxide and acetone in an icebath to for triacetone triperoxide formation.

reasonable

Mix it with methanol and pour that down the drain

it will probably blow up my face

>bigger chem fag
Too scared to grab HF?

I work at J.T. Baker
I worked at Honeywell & EMD
8 hours a day in a sealed vault
I saw what HF does to you
Its beyond gore.

rolling for this

Put it in glass bottel
Go to jap neighborhood
Launch at japanese dude while shouting: "PAYBACK FOR PEARLHARBOR PING PONG"

I also used to work with HF. one of my friends got like 2 drops spilled in his hand. Died not even 24 hours later. It's not that I'm scared, there is a line between bravery and stupidity

nitric acids where all the explosive funs at though imo. been studying o-chem for 5 years now myself.

Pour to 1kg of salt in a pot and heat on high. No need to ask you anything, I have a PhD in Organic Chemistry.

No he didn't, stop pretending.

Ive handled everything from cyanide to chloroform gas to things I'm too scared to mention on this site. But nothing puts me on edge like fucking HF.

the actual article
"A fatal accident occurred in a palynological laboratory in Australia, resulting in the death of a technician. This article looks at the factors that may have contributed to its occurrence.

A standard geology technique, which involved the dissolving of sedimentary rock with mineral acids (hydrochloric and hydrofluoric acid), was being undertaken in a fume cupboard. The technician involved was believed to be seated when he knocked over a small quantity (between 100 - 230ml) of hydrofluoric acid (HF) onto his lap, splashing both thighs. The only personal protective equipment worn was two pairs of wrist length rubber gloves and a pair of polyvinyl chloride sleeve protectors. As a result of the fact that the technician was working alone, it is unclear whether the spill was from the digestion cup or the 2-1 bulk acid container. The technician sustained burns to 9% of his body surface area, despite washing his legs with water from a makeshift plumbing arrangement that supplied water at 6 litres/min. No calcium gluconate gel was applied to the affected area and contaminated clothing was not removed during the flushing with water. Following flushing, the technician, who appeared to be in severe pain and shock, immersed himself in a chlorinated swimming pool at the rear of the workplace, where he remained for approximately 35-40 minutes before ambulance help arrived.

The injured man was hypothermic and hypocalcaemic on admission to an intensive care unit at a nearby hospital, and soon became unconscious. His condition continued to deteriorate despite, subcutaneous injections of calcium gluconate and administration of intravenous calcium and magnesium. His right leg was amputated 7 days after the incident.

He subsequently died from multi-organ failure 15 days after the hydrofluoric acid spill."

Put it in old lightbulbs and huck them into crowds of protesters being violent and belligerent. Fuck 'em, give them a taste of their own blind violence. works best from a roof

Pour it on your hand

1. Idiot for not having proper PPE
2. 100-230ml is not 2 fucking drops
3. Stop pretending

I'm a chemist, and also brazillian. You're an idiot to post that picture, it's enough for me to find out where you work since I know that symbol in your shirt. Go to bed kid.

I've used this shit on sedimentary rocks. they use it on leaf fossils because it leaves behind the wax layer on leaves but dissolves the rock. Not THAT dangerous but usually the neutralizing stuff is with the acid at all times. Died from stupidity

HF+Supersoaker+BLM circus

Let's cook.

>not chlorine trifluoride

He's right. Bad call chemanon. this isnt the place

this shit is scary

HF is not that dangerous for fucks sake. Methyl mercury, on the other hand...

React it with nitric acid and soak cotton in it

so were do I work?

also, I bought this shit

>Chloroform Gas

I shiggy diggy

Oops, meant dimethylmercury... Haven't had to work with it for years, thankfully.

Explore the chemistry of FOOF and Sulfur.

>trips says you have to

In the last 7 years i maybe did one CoA for ClF3

Dip your dick in it, all the way to the balls

drink yahh DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT DRINK YAHH DRINK TAT FUCK YOU BITCH!! FUCK YOU!!!! I WANT TO KILL YOUU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

LMAO IN THOSE TINY LITTLE BOTTLES GET SERIOUS/ I'd juggle those

wot

Pour on neighbors cars

I would go fucking crazy if someone did this to my (admittedly shitty) car

sulfuric enema.
do it

Add 12g household sugar into bottle and seal cap. Place under pillow.
The sugar will turn it into copper
Go to sleep

Acid synthesis. Hard?

you mean lsd?

Yes

>trying to troll a chemanon

dude, stop.

depends on how available your materials are. if you have a decent lab setup it's not too difficult to get lsd starting with an ergot extract. (ergot grows on rye) full synthesis starting from indole is difficult yes. purifying your samples is very important. garbage in equals garbage out.

Any guides like

Of course you bought it, you most certainly didn't get it for free. And my best guess is in caçador (had lots of campi to check, so took me a while)

if your interested in cladestine chemisty, work your way up. do a/b extractions of dmt in natural plants in your area. move to an mdma synth after you improve on getting pure samples on the outcome. from there start collecting and forming reagents and solvents. dichloromethane, dimethylformamide,lithiumsodiumhydride, ect. reference shulgins texts. unlce fester is a garbage source. lsd will be easily obtainable before long.